Home 传记电影 灾难艺术家(2017)

灾难艺术家(2017)

0
灾难艺术家(2017)

达阵
Touchdown!
-达阵 -达阵
-touchdown! -touchdown!
哥们儿 这栋楼太他妈的酷了
This is a cool fucking building, man.
你在这里住了多久了
How long have you lived here?
我必须得再跟你说一次 不要聊关于我的事情
Must ask you again, don’t talk about me.
不能跟同学说 不能跟任何人说
Not to class… not to anybody.
好的 不说 当然不会
Yeah, no, of course.
就是这了
This is it.
找到了
Okay.
进来
Come in.
你可以去那里
Can go in there.
女仆在度假
Maid on vacation.
呃 汤米 你从哪来的
Uh, tommy, where uh, where you from?
从新奥尔良市(美国的)
From new orleans.
噢 不是 我的意思是 你的故乡在哪
Oh, no, like, uh, like originally?
那个啊 路易斯安那州(美国的)
Hey, that one, you know, louisiana.
明白了
Okay.
我摆脱了那些口音
The accent threw me off.
什么口音
What accent?
你要红牛吗
You want redbull?
谢啦
Thanks.
这个 这个什么时候照的
Wh-when was this taken?
几年前
Few years ago.
真的吗 你只是
Really? you just…
你那时候看起来好年轻
You look so young in it.
看看那个 别自以为是
Look at that. don’t be smart guy.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry, man.
要不你坐下来放松一下吧
Why don’t you sit down, relax?
呃 好 不 那是
Yeah, yeah, no, that was…
怪我 我不是故意
My bad. I didn’t mean to…
老盯着我的东西看
Looking all my stuff.
抱歉
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
怎么老看这看那的
A little bit nosy guy.
抱歉
Yeah.
呃 那 呃 你是 怎样开始演戏的
Uh, so, uh, what-how’d you get into acting?
这一直是我的一个梦想
It always been dream.
多年的梦想
Long time.
是吗
Yeah?
但我一直没放在心上
But I ignore it.
直到后来我出事了
Then one day I get into accident.
怎么了
What happened?
我闯红灯了
Guy run red light.
撞车了
And smash.
非常糟糕
Very bad for Tommy.
差点害死我
I almost die.
但我没死成
But then I survive.
这件事可以说让我清醒了许多
It was like, wake up call, you could say.
当然 肯定会
Yeah, definitely.
在那之后 我把其他事情全都放下了
After that, I stopped doing all the other things.

And I…
重拾梦想
Go back to my dream.
所有人都说 你这个疯子
And everybody say, “you’re such crazy guy.
你这个蠢货
You’re so stupid guy.”
我说 我才不管这个
I said, “I don’t care.”
我就是要做
I do it.
没错
Yes.
我一定可以
I know I can do it.
我懂你
I get that.
我也差不多 小鬼当家
With me, everything changed with
之后就大变样
Home alone.
哦 你
Oh, you…
你 都是一个人在家的啊
You’re home alone long time?
呃 是电 电影
Uh, the mov-the movie…
-电影 小鬼当家 – 啊 电影啊
-the movie home alone? -ah, it’s a movie.
没错
Yeah.
麦考利 卡尔金演得那部吗
With, uh, with Macaulay Culkin?
是啊
Okay.
对 呃
Okay, um.
所以这部电影 引起了我的兴趣 你知道吗
Yeah, so, anyway that movie, it spoke to me, you know? it…
它改变了我的生活 而且 而且从那以后 我就
It changed my life and- and ever since then, I just…
我就想
I’ve… just…
我都懂
I get it.
你想成为明星
You want to be star.
是的 我
Yeah, I…
我想拍电影
Just wanted to be in the movies.
你知道吗 格雷格
You know, Greg…
我和你 我们是一样的
You and me, we are the same.
是吗 从何说起
Oh, yeah? how’s- how’s that?
我们都想当演员
We both have this dream.
是啊 我也这么认为
Yeah, I guess we do.
另外
And…
给你个信息
For information…
我也是个 孤家寡人
I was ‘home alone’ too.
不是电影 是生活中
Except not movie, in real life.
我没给你买♥♥你要的东西吗
Don’t I buy you everything you want?
自行车 给你买♥♥了
A bicycle? you get a bicycle.
汽车吗
A car?
你给我买♥♥了很多东西
You buy me many things.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
他给我买♥♥了很多东西
He bought me many things.
我们给你爱和亲情 不是吗
We give you love and affection, don’t we?
那不是小孩该去的地方
It’s not a place for kids.
你刚刚还说 你不会关心他喝没喝酒
A minute ago, you said you didn’t care if he drinks.
他说了 只喝一点点
He said “a little drink.”
你们要逼疯我了
You’re tearing me apart!
天呐
Oh, my god.
你说一句 他说一句
You, you say one thing, he says another…
他是最棒的 没错吧
He’s the best, I told you.
你们要拆疯我了
You’re taking me apart!
逼疯 是你们要逼疯我了
“tearing.” you’re tearing me apart.
没错 他情感丰富
Yeah, he’s emotion!
每时每刻 完全在状态之中
Moment to moment. Not plastic.
我就知道你会喜欢这片
I knew you’d like it, man.
知道吗 你可以像 迪恩 一样
You know, you could be like Dean.
我吗
Me?
天呐 你还没意识到吗
My god, you behind the schedule.
听好了 年轻人
Listen to me, young man.
你有天赋 你有脸蛋
You have the gift, you have the look.
是啊
Yeah.
如果我的职业生涯
Hey, if I can have a career in
能往这方面发展 你也一定可以
this business, so can you,man
我才不要什么职业生涯
I don’t want career.
你不想要工作吗 我觉得还挺
You don’t want a career? I thought that’s…
我要有属于自己的世界
I want my own planet.
呃 你自己的世界
Uh, your own planet?
对 这样多好 每个人都相亲相爱
Yeah, it’s cool, everybody love each other.
这才是最完美的世界
That’s why it’s the best planet.
听起来很棒 充满理想 真的
Sounds great! Sounds ideal, really.
给你个礼物
I have a present for you.
欢迎来到我的世界 格雷格
Welcome to my planet, Greg.
天呐
Oh, my god.
对 对 无因的反抗
Yeah, yeah, Rebel Without A Cause,
东方伊甸园 巨人传 就这些
East of eden, and Giant. that’s it.
拍完三部电影 他就突然离世
Yeah, three movies, and then all of a sudden, he’s dead.
– 太惨了 – 是啊
– That’s so crazy. – Yeah.
– 悲剧 – 没错
– Tragedy. – It is.
他就死在在南面离这不远的地方
You know he died just a little bit south of here?
我还想着有一天去事发地点
I wanna go one day to the crash site.
表达一下敬意
in my respects.