Cut!
他完全没有听你的
He’s not gonna listen to you.
我们会在这耗一整晚 不停喊卡
We’re gonna be here all night. Just call it.
好的 卡 校验 棒极了 我们做到了
All right, cut, check it. Great. I think we got it.
好的 棒极了 检查一下
Okay, great. check gate.
这是人类行为
It’s human behavior.
他对电影制♥作♥一无所知
He knows nothing about filmmaking.
他完全是一个傻瓜
He’s a complete idiot.
我开始怀疑他有没有看过电影
I don’t even think he’s seen a movie.
以前从来没有这样做过
Clearly never been on a set before.
什么 你曾经有听过某些制片导演
What? have you ever heard of someone producing, directing…
这家伙什么都不懂 只会不停说
This guys doesn’t know anything, talking all the time…
是谁给了这家伙钱
Who gives this guy money?
我不想进入这个话题
Oh, I don’t even wanna get into that,
有待考证
That’s something going for a probe.
我喜欢玉米煎饼
I love burrito.
汤米 呃
Uh, Tommy, so, um…
我们请你吃饭 是因为
The reason we brought you here…
是因为我们一直在交往 而且
Is uh, because w-we’ve been talking, and…
我们决定 想搬到一起住
We decided that we want to move in together.
很抱歉
I sorry.
不可能
Impossible.
我家里没有第三个人的空间
I have no room for three people my place.
哦 不 我的意思是 呃
Oh, no, that’s-that’s not what I mean. um…
不 格雷格打算和我搬到一起住
No, Greg is gonna move in with me.
是的
Yeah.
什么
What?
好的 你知道 我们在一起
Well, y-you know, we’ve been going
很长时间了
out for a litto bathroom.
现在 到了进入下一个阶段的时候了
It just kinda felt like the right next step, you know.
-是时候了 – 确实是时候了
-The right time. -The right time. Exactly.
电影怎么办
What about movie?
什么怎么办
What about it?
什么意思
What the…
住在一起和拍电影
Living together and the movie have
并没有冲突的
nothing to do with each other

Oh.
汤米 我们周一见
Tommy, I-I’ll see you on monday.
我一直都在
I’ll be there.
我得去一下洗手间
I have to go to bathroom.
汤米等一下 汤米
Wait, Tommy, Tommy…
哥们 我只是搬出去住
Dude, just-just ’cause i’m moving out
这并不意味着我们再也不见面
Doesn’t mean we’re not gonna see each other anymore.
亲爱的 他会好起来的
He’s all right, babe.
– 没什么比这更糟的了相信我 – 是吗
– it could have been worse, i guess. – yeah.
所有人都背叛我
Everybody betray me!
啊 我的脚
Oh, my foot.
我的脚受伤了
I hurt my foot.
拍摄的某一天
Just another day at the office.
可以不拍吗
Can you not?
现在
Right now?
在这里我想要更多灯光
I need more lights over here.
你去帮他
You help him.
你 你也去
You too, you too.
-给我壮壮胆 -格雷格
-back me up. -greg?
这一幕要看上去像泰坦尼克
I need this look like “Titanic.”
-泰坦尼克 -是的 就是那种感觉
-the Titanic? -yeah, that one.
好 好的 相信我 会做到的
Yeah, yeah, trust me, it does.
好的
Okay.
好 让我们开始 汤米 汤米
-Okay, we go. -Tommy, Tommy.
你没必要这样全♥裸♥
This is not necessary.
不 有必要
No, very necessary.
我要用我的屁♥股♥ 作电影的卖♥♥点
I need to show my ass to sell this movie.
也许 至少我们盖个被子吧
Maybe uh, at least we have a close set?
不要盖被子 开放一点
Not closed set, open set.
人生不是封闭的
Life is not closed set.
我要每个人都能看到
I want everyone to see.
尤其是你
You especially.
为什么 到底为什么
What? why? what?
像布拉德皮特拍”秋日传奇”那样做
Brad pitt do this in “the legend of the falls.”
朱丽叶 你还好吗
Juliette, are you okay?
我们可以在这里
Could we maybe just put on some
放一些音乐吗
music to get in t hey, hey, hey.
-不行 -也许一些轻柔的曲调呢
-no. -maybe a little alicia keys?
很抱歉 我们在这里不是为了促进其他人的工作
I’m sorry, we’re not here to promote other people’s work.
好了吗 让我们开始
All right? we go!
好了 开始 开始
-Okay, roll it! -Roll it.
等一下 等一下 停下 停下 这是什么
Wait, wait, cut, cut! what is this?
这是啥 这看起来很糟糕
What is this? this disgusting.
这是我的胎记
It’s my body.
不 这看起来像丘疹 化妆师
No, this pimples on the… makeup!
化妆师 快来修补这糟糕的胎记
Makeup, come fix this disgusting body.
汤米 你在干什么
Tommy, what the fuck?
朱丽叶 我很抱歉 真的
Juliette, i’m so sorry! i’m so–
老兄 你在干什么 为什么这么做
Dude, w-what are you doing? why are you acting like this?
这是美国电影 她需要看上去很性感
This is an American movie, she need to look sexy.
而且迷人 跟我来
-beautiful. -come here.
天哪
God!
我去
Fuck, man.
我知道我对她很苛刻
I know I’m hard on her.
是的 你苛刻 不仅仅是苛刻
Yeah, you’re har–it’s not just
你是怎么了
that. what’s going on with you?
斯坦利 库布里克他对演员好吗
Stanley kubrick, he nice to actors?
阿尔佛雷德 希契科克呢
Alfred hitchcock?
格雷格 我告诉你
Let me tell you something, Greg.
他拍鸟这部电影的时候
He do this movie, “birds.”
是 我对鸟有印象
Yeah, I’m aware of the birds.
在这部电影里 他恐吓演员
On this movie, he terrify actors.
把他们关在房♥间里
He locked them in room.
他朝他们扔鸟
He throw-he throw birds at them.
真的鸟
Real birds!
这 这 这
Th-th-th…
这些肮脏的东西
Nasty stuff.
演员每天都在哭
The actors, they cry every day.
但是最终这部电影赢得了每一个奖项
But this movie win every award.
希契科克先生是坏人吗
Is mr. hitchcock bad man?
不 他是伟大的导演
No. he great director.
是的 但他臭名昭著
Yeah, but he was an asshole.
我敢打赌他没有用他那恶心的阴♥茎♥导演
And I bet he didn’t direct with his fucking dick out!
是吗 也许我们能刷新纪录 好吗
Oh, really? Well, maybe we check the record, okay?
-好的 -而且你要知道
-Okay. -and you know,
在你的认知里
For your information,
导演这个单词来自于独♥裁♥者 我坚持自己的看法
Word “director” come from “dictator.” rest my case.
你不能这样对他们 这样是不对的
You can’t treat them like– this is not right!
我会用我自己的方式对待他们
I treat them how I treat them.
说真的 如果说有人对这一切感到沮丧 那应该是我
If anyone needs to be upset here, it’s me, quite frankly.
-什么 -是我给了他们工作
-What? -I give them job.
我给他们报酬
I give them salary.
格雷格 我已经为这部电影投入了五百万美元
I already spend five million dollar on this movie, Greg!
五 你在开玩笑吗 五百万
Five! are you kidding me? five million dollars?!
而且他们并不感激
And they are not grateful!
没有人尊重我的想法
Nobody respect my vision!
格雷格 我知道他们在背后说什么 我能听到
I know what they say, Greg. I hear them.
格雷格 没有人相信我 你也一样
Nobody trusts me. Not even you, Greg!
那是 你在干什么
That’s– what are you?
哦 看吧 甚至连你也不相信我
Oh, see, you don’t even trust me!
-什么 嗨 汤米 -让我们继续
-What? hey, Tommy! -Let’s go!
-让我们开始 -对她好点
-Let’s go! -be nice to her!
-朱丽叶 我们开始 -对她好点
-Juliette, let’s go. -be nice to her.
请让我们开始
Let’s go, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!