因为买♥♥下它太贵了
It’s so prohibitively expensive to own it.
好 我告诉你我们不差钱
Okay. i said no problem.
好 我猜我们会买♥♥下来
Okay, i guess we’ll buy.
你们想拍35毫米格式还是高清
You wanna shoot 35 or hd?
恩 我们两种格式都拍
Well, we’ll shoot both on this film.
数字和胶片
Digital and film?
但你需要两倍的工作人员
But you’d need twice the crew,
两倍的设备 我的意思是
Uh, twice the equipment. i mean…
天哪 两种 他们拍摄的方式完全不同 这不能完成
Hell, both–they’re lit differently. it’s just not done.
我有个想法
I have vision.
汤米 是个开拓者 哥们 他 那
Tommy, the pioneer, man. he– that’s–
他想出其不意 这是他一贯的做法
He wants to go outside the box. it’s what he does.
所以 我达成协议了没有
So what, we have deal or what?
好吧 我们来商量一下
Well, let’s discuss.
好 给我们一点时间 你知道的 这太
Yeah, give us a minute, you know, it’s just…
你知道的 这不是我们平常做生意的模式
You know, not normally how we do business.
这很奇怪 谁会买♥♥下设备
This is weird, who buys equipment?
– 很明显 这个家伙 – 我不了解这些家伙
-apparently, this guy. -i don’t know about these guys.
– 如果他有钱 – 他有钱吗
-if he has the money… -does he have the money?
我们怎么知道他有没有钱
How do we know if he has the money?
我们做生意 就是卖♥♥东西
We are a business, we sell stuff.
– 我们就卖♥♥给他吧 – 好
-let’s sell it to him. -okay.
我有一个主意 跟着我走
I have an idea. follow my lead.
– 就这么做 – 好 好
-do it. -okay, okay.
太棒了
Great.
所以
So…
我们可以卖♥♥给你们所有你们需要的设备
We are able to sell you all the equipment you need.
– 太好了 – 就这样
-okay! -there we go.
现在 你接受了
Now, you say yes.
我们也
And we’re also…
愿意给你一个优♥惠♥折扣
Willing to give it to you at a reduced rate…
如果你们决定在我们的工作室拍摄的话
If you decide to shoot here in our studio.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我们在这里拍
We shoot here?
我们想和你合作 汤米
We wanna be in business with you, tommy.
好 我们就用美国折扣来拍摄这部美国电影
Okay, we make american movie with american discount!
– 怎么样 – 完美
-right? -perfect!
– 太好了 我们达成协议 对吗 – 说定了 棒极了
-okay, that’s a deal, right? -deal. great.
– 这个角色是丽萨 – 好的
-the character is lisa. -okay.
是她 你知道 她是个浪漫多情的还是科学家般的严谨理性
Is she, you know, like romantic or a scientist?
– 或者她 – 她是丽萨
-or is she… -she is lisa.
好吧
Okay.
好 现在我们拍一个场景 可以吗
Alright, now we do scene, okay?
好 可以 约翰尼应该很快会到这了
Okay, okay, well, johnny should be here any minute.
现在你在骑马
Now you riding horse.
好 在你骑马的时候有人敲门了
Okay, someone knock on door while you riding horse.
谁啊
Who is it?
就像雨 就像性感的雨
It’s like rain, like sexy rain.
所以 我想介绍你给一些人
So, i just wanna introduce you to some people.
拉斐尔 他是我们中最有经验的摄影指导之一
Raphael, he’s one of our most experienced dps.
摄影指导
Uh, director of photography.
好 摄影指导
All right, dp.
这是桑迪 施克莱
This is sandy schklair.
他是很多剧里的剧本指导 桑迪
He’s a script supervisor on how many, sandy?
47部剧
47 shows.
– 哦 唔 好多啊 – 47
-oh, wow! so many! -47!
真是太多部电影 太棒了
It’s a lot of movies. yeah.
我是丽萨
I’m lisa!
哦 那像个牛仔
Oh, that like cowboy.
所以 她有点像牛仔
So, she’s a bit of a cowboy?
不 你确实像个牛仔
No, you do like cowboy.
我是丽萨
I’m lisa.
我不想要牛仔 你确实像个牛仔
I don’t want cowboy, you do like cowboy.
你是牛仔吗
Are you cowboy?
不是
-no.
不要 就演个跟刚才完全不一样的
Don’t, just do the opposite of that.
– 完全不一样 – 是 是 是的
-do the opposite? -yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 现在你演奏萨克斯管
Okay, now you playing saxophone.
我还是个牛仔吗
Am i still the cowboy?
不 只是吹萨克斯
No, just play saxophone.

Buurrp.
艾米负责发型和化妆
Amy does hair and makeup.
这是索菲尔 她负责服装
This is safoya, she does costumes.
她会把我的角色打扮成这样吗
Would she see my character dressed like this?
也许我们可以不要其中的一条腰带
Um, maybe we could get rid of one of the belts?
什么 不 没门
What? no, no way!
腰带使我的臀部显得好看
It make my butt look good.
好吧
Okay.
假装我是你男朋友
Pretend i’m boyfriend.
你做什么
And what do you do?
你记得比尔吧 你知道比尔 对吧
You remember bill? you know bill, come on.
我卖♥♥给了你这些设备
I sold you the equipment.
– 对 – 对
-yeah! -right.
比尔 我不知道是你
Bill, i didn’t know it was you.
开拍
And action.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry, my darling.
不行 重来
No, start it over.
演的要像莎士比亚 但要性感
Do it like shakespeare, but sexy.

Okay.
美好的一天 马克
Good day, mark!
我想你
I misseth you.
这就对了
That was great!
不要破坏了角色
Don’t break character.
约翰尼在那吗
Is johnny there?
好 所有人都被雇佣了
Okay, everybody hired!
– 就这样 – 就这样
-just like that? -yeah.
– 好吧 – 这太容易了
-okay. -that was easy.
你想谈谈这部电影的前景吗
You wanna like talk about the vision of the movie though?
不用担心 我们有很多时间 我们可以谈论一整天
Don’t worry, we have plenty of time. we talk about all day.
作为一个剧本指导 如果我可以先看看电影剧本
As a script supervisor, it would be really helpful
这会很有帮助
If i could look at the script for the movie first.
每个人都想看剧本 不要太贪心 好吗
Everybody want script. don’t be greedy, okay?
我们要做的有一点不和常规 所以
What we do, it’s a little unconventional, and so…
好吧
Okay.
你在舔冰淇淋甜筒
You’re licking ice cream cone.
好 但是外面很热 冰淇淋要化了
Okay, but it’s really hot out, so it’s melting.
哦 好
Oh, okay.
你最好舔快点
You better lick fast!
哦 不 但现在你被冰得头疼了
Oh, no, but now it’s like brain freeze!
你一次吃太多了
It’s too much at once!
– 好 全部吃了 – 就这样
-yeah, get it all. -yeah!
– 全部吃了 – 对 你要扔了它
-get it all in there. -yeah, you gotta throw it all.
这是一部真的电影吗
Is this a real movie?
我真的很想演一个角色
I really wanna be in one.
不 停下 我不想拍黄♥片♥
No, stop. i don’t make porno.

Okay.
我只是想拍冰淇淋
I just do ice cream.
我可以再试一次
I could try it again.
不用再试了
Don’t try again.
你知道吗 你被雇佣了
You know what? you’re hired.
啊 谢谢你
Aw, thank you!
好 所有人聚过来
38,988 okay, everyone gather round.
所有人聚过来
Everyone gather round.
来吧 不要害羞
Come on, don’t be shy.
所有人 进来 我需要演员,工作人员
Everyone, come in. i need cast, crew…
马库斯 马库斯 过来这边 过来
Markus, markus, come here. get in here.
这是马库斯 他负责拍摄片场花絮 好吗
This markus, he does video behind scenes. okay?
现在给我 脸 眼睛 还有 演讲
Give me now, face, and eyes, and– for speech.
好了 拍摄一些动作和其他
Yeah, do some movements and stuff.
好 今天是我们登上山顶的一天
Okay! today our top of mountain day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!