片名:虎口拔牙
现在开♥盘♥是2比2
We open now at two draw. Two and four draw seen.
10号♥G-V-U请下注 – G-V-U
On the ten draw, gvu, please? – Gvu.
J-R-C
Jrc.
现在2号♥桌开♥盘♥ 2号♥和4号♥可以结算
We open now at two draw. Two and four draw seen.
5号♥和10号♥ 已经开始了
Five and ten draw. She opens five draw.
6对12
♪牛仔花钱点唱♪
五号♥开♥盘♥
五号♥十号♥收钱
♪我知道她的生活不容易♪
J’ I know her life ain’t been easy… j’
请给20号♥压6手
Six on 20, please.
对不起
Sorry.
请给我5手
Get me a five-draw, please.
请坐 先生
Take the seat right here, sir.
– 五号♥到十号♥分成 – 五号♥抽成
请押12号♥
新局马上开始 盲猜5和70点
Starting a new game now. Blinds fives and tens.
盲猜5 马上开始
New game. All aboard.
♪你会看着我 你会知道我们的爱♪
J’ and you will know our love was
♪拥有的意义♪
j’ meant to be
♪美好的日子♪
j’ one fine day
♪你会想要我成为你的女孩♪
j’ you’re gonna want me for your girl… j’
有抢劫事件 – 好吧
we got a 2-11 in progress. – All right.
南边 林肯附近
South side, near Lincoln.
赌场
Casino.
没错
You called it.
嫌犯为两名男性 穿着…
Suspects are described as two males…
4个单位在路上
Four units on their way.
男性高加索人 不到30 皮肤发黄 头发很浓
Late 20s, Sandy wavy hair…
就是他 – 对
That’s him. – Yeah.
他六星期前用过同样的把戏
Same god damn stunt he pulled six weeks ago.
谁能跟我解释一下你们说的是谁
You two want to tell me who we’re talking about?
闭嘴 我要听听这个
Shut up. I want to hear this.
天啊 调头
Down!
小心
Look out!
调头 调头
所有单位注意
All units in the vicinity,
38-49报告说 正在追踪一辆嫌疑车辆的警车
38-49 reports that the police units pursuing suspect’s vehicle
在普鲁伊特和34大道交叉口遭遇车祸
were involved in a traffic accident at pruitt and 34th street…
先去扑克宫赌场 – 你呼叫
Poker palace first. You call in.
“1-Y-10 6号♥事件
1-y-10, code 6.
北克利夫兰813”
813, north Cleveland.
23500块
Twenty-three five.
你确定没被盯着?
Are you sure none of those people got a good look at you?
我们也希望下次见面的时候 你还是健健康康的
We want to keep you healthy for the next time.
不会有下次了
There isn’t gonna be any next time.
你迟到了
You were late.
好啊 好啊 看这里
Well, well, well. Looky here.
牛仔 – 是啊
Cowboy. – No shit!
怎么样?
Well?
我觉得像他
It kinda looks like him to me.
你确定?
Are you sure?
没法确定
Can’t say for sure.
你呢?
What about you?
你知道 我没仔细看他
You know, I just didn’t get that good a look at him.
你呢?
You?
她看得比我更清楚
She saw him better than I did.
谁? – 她
Who? – She did.
你说的是哪个她? – 最头上那个
What do you mean “she”? – On the end.
黑衣服的?
In the black?
是他吗?
Is that him?
你可以慢慢来 反正他肯定没法报复你
You can take your time because there’s no way he can ever get to you.
绝对不可能
Absolutely no way.
不是他
It wasn’t him.
你确定?
Are you sure?

Yeah.
你确定?
You’re positive?
不是他
It wasn’t him.
你们其他人呢?她说什么都对 是吗?
How about the rest of you? Guide dogs for everyone, is that it?
Huh?
最近打算找工作吗?
Planning on looking for work soon?
我这种工作挺难找
My line of work is kind of hard to come by.
要看你去哪找
That depends on where you look.
看你是什么样的人了
Depends on who you are.
我不知道
I don’t know.
如今有些罪犯
Some of the criminal types these days, they, uh…
他们是真正的牛仔
Think that they’re real cowboys.
以为自己
Think that they can just, uh…
可以开着车 随时随地
Drive around, do whatever they want to do.
为所欲为
Whenever they want to do it.

我尊重擅长自己领域的人
I respect a man that’s good at what he does.
跟你这么说吧
I’ll tell you something else.
我很擅长我的工作
I’m very good at what I do.
昨天晚上…
Now, last night…
噢 我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
他昨晚的记忆不是很清晰
His memory’s not too good about last night.
我记得很清楚 – 你一个人在房♥间?
I remember everything. – Alone in your room?

Yeah.
你不止这点本事吧
You can do better than that.
我没必要骗你
I don’t have to.
来啊 我先关你两年再说
Go ahead, throw it! It’ll cost you two years.
来啊
Go on.
你想打?来啊 来啊
You want to throw it? Go on. Go on.

Go on.
知道我会做什么吗?
You know what I’m gonna do?
我要抓住从没被抓到过的牛仔
I’m gonna catch the cowboy that’s never been caught.
亡命牛仔
Cowboy desperado.
现在给我滚
Now, get outta here.
都搞定了? – 对
You all set? – Yeah.
你呢
How about you?
好了
Yeah.
你确定? – 确定
You sure? – Sure.
开门
Open the door!
你♥他♥妈♥的不能开门吗?
Can’t you open the god damn door?
混♥蛋♥ 你就不能先把门打开?
You asshole! Can’t you even open a door?
开车 狗♥日♥的♥ 开车
Drive, you son of a bitch. Drive!
小心 小心他妈的卡车
Watch that damn truck!
小心点 天啊
What? Jesus!
好啊 好啊 好啊 看看这破车
Well, well, well. Look what the old Van drug in.
他有什么货?
What kind of piece did he have?
喔 点45
Wow! A 45.
好枪
Very nice gun.
你知道 那超♥市♥的事情 你起码会被判10年
You know, that supermarket’s gonna cost you ten years.
我不知道什么超♥市♥ – 你知道
I don’t know about any supermarket. – Yeah, you do.
为什么不进去说呢
Why don’t you come on inside?
来杯啤酒怎么样? – 如果你要的话 我还是算了
How about a beer? – I’d rather not, if that’s ok by you.
我是无所谓
Well, that’s fine by me.
今天你撞大运 我突然想大方一点
Today’s your lucky day. I’m feeling generous.
我给你个选择
I’m gonna give you a choice.
你跟你的人要再干一单
You and your bunch are gonna do one more job.
一家银行
A bank.
大银行 然后免罪A nice big one. For free.
你要雇个新司机 就这样 雇个好司机
You’re gonna hire a new driver, that’s all. A good one.
我不跟警♥察♥合作
I don’t work with cops.
噢 天啊
Oh, gosh.
我希望你没说出那句话
I wish you hadn’t said that.
噢 见鬼
God damn you!
关于这个银行 里面的现金 20万
Now, about this bank. Cash on hand, 200,000.
你雇人就用这个饵
That’s bait for the man you’re gonna hire.
他要了解银行
He does know banks.
你一星期内安排好 不然… – 对 我知道要进去10年
You set it up in a week or you’re… – Yeah. I know all about ten years.
那也是个选择 背10年的号♥码牌
Well, that’s the choice. Do ten years wearing a number?
或者相信我
Or trust me?
然后无罪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!