Home 动作电影 伸冤人2(2018)

伸冤人2(2018)

0
伸冤人2(2018)

Probably over a bowl of soup.
她做的汤蛮不错的
I owe her my life.
我欠她一条命
You ever talk to the boys?
你还跟兄弟们有联♥系♥么
No, not for years.
很多年没有联♥系♥过了
Hell of a team we were, right?
我们当时搭档可好了
She never pushed a button, Dave. Who?
按钮不是她按的 戴夫 你说什么
Susan.
苏珊
On the elevator.
在电梯里的时候
She never pushed her floor number. I checked all the video.
她没有按楼层号♥ 我查看了所有监控录像
Backpackers got on first.
先进电梯的几个背包客
They pushed number 16. She didn’t have to.
是他们按的16层 不是她按的
They knew what floor she was on.
他们知道她是住在几楼
They find them?
你找到他们了么
Pieces of them.
找到了他们的碎片
Couple of tweakers, with sheets as long as my arm.
有几块能分辨出来的 差不多就跟我手臂这么大吧
My good arm, anyway.
就一整条胳膊这么大
Gas explosion.
煤气爆♥炸♥
At least that’s what they’re calling it. What do you call it?
至少官方是这么说的 你怎么看
Tying up loose ends.
这是杀人灭口吧
Autopsy report.
来看看验尸报告
Stab wound.
刺伤
Two millimetres. The lower third rib.
伤口直径两毫米 左边第三根肋骨下刺入
Closequarter technique. Exactly. That was taught.
近距离刺杀 没错 手法专业
This was no robbery.
这不是普通的抢劫案
Something else went on in that room.
那个房♥间里还发生了一些别的情况
Mac, whatever it is, whatever you need…
麦考尔 需要什么帮助
…I’m in.
就来找我
I know. Same mud.
好的 同甘苦
Same blood.
共患难
What’s the deal, bro?
你好啊 兄弟
This is about some other case? The Russians.
是关于另一起案子的么 俄♥国♥人的那案子
Listen.
听我说
York. Dave.
我是约克 戴夫
Listen, the gun…
听我说 那把枪
…next to Calbert was on his right side.
是放在卡尔伯特的右边
He was right-handed. Why?
他是右撇子 怎么了
His wife was shot by somebody left-handed.
射杀他妻子的枪手是一位左撇子
Somebody else was in that room.
当时房♥间里还有别人
Powder residue came from a latex glove.
现场发现的粉末痕迹 都是合成胶手套留下的
Twenty thousand euros were found in the backpackers’ flat.
在那个背包客住的公♥寓♥发现了两万欧元
Hey, Bob. Dave.
鲍勃 你好
Those guys were set up.
有人把案子栽赃到他们头上
Right. Agency assets are taken out all the time.
是的 总会有人对局里的特工下手
Opposite side loves sending a message.
一般敌人会留下一些信息以示警告
Why stage it?
这次干嘛要遮遮掩掩
They didn’t know he was one of ours.
他们不知道他是我们的人
Susan was about to figure out who was in that room.
苏珊肯定是快要搞清楚房♥间里的人是谁了
That’s why she was killed, Dave. The two were connected.
戴夫 这就是她遭到杀害的原因 这两个案子是有联♥系♥的
I’ll get back to you when I know more.
当我查到更多情况后 我再联♥系♥你
Keep me posted.
有消息就通知我
Yo, man, elevator’s closed.
伙计 电梯不能用了
Listen up, little nigga. You ready to put in work?
兄弟 我问你 你准备好动手了么
Everybody in my camp put in work.
咱们帮里的人都干过
One down, little nigga. No snitching, no bullshitting.
要去干掉一个人 这可不是开玩笑的
Clock in, nigga.
这就像打卡上班一样自然
Let me hit that. Pass that bump. Let me get that, man.
把那个传过来 给我 兄弟
You all right, little nigga? Yeah.
你能搞定吧 兄弟 嗯
You good? You sure? Yeah.
你确定可以吧 嗯
It’s all that. Listen, man. You know you gotta spin the bend tonight, right?
就是这样 听着 兄弟 你应该知道你今晚要动手了吧
You know you gotta spin the bend. Yeah.
你今晚要动手了
Didn’t them niggas kill your brother?
不就是那些家伙杀了你兄弟么
You gotta empty the whole thing on them.
你今天把手里的子弹都打光
Right. You gotta take care of that tonight.
对的 你今晚要去解决他们
Run down on them niggas.
干掉他们
Make sure you kill one of them ill niggas tonight.
记得至少要干掉一个人
Make sure you empty that whole thing.
记得要收拾干净 把子弹都用光
Yo, listen.
听着
Your mother already buried your brother.
你妈妈已经把你哥哥给埋了
Don’t have her bury two sons. You hear me?
别让你妈把第二个儿子也给埋了 听到了么
Yeah. Don’t come back without it empty.
嗯 事情都给解决了 再回来
That’s a fact, B.
说得对
Shit. Let’s go, Miles.
妈的 跟我走 迈尔斯
Holy shit. Sit down. Sit down. Sit down.
妈的 都坐好了别动
Sit down. Who the fuck is this nigga?
都坐好了 这家伙是谁
Your father. Your mama didn’t tell you.
我是你♥爸♥ 你妈没有告诉你吧
Let’s go, Miles. Let’s go, Miles.
跟我走 迈尔斯
Let’s go, Miles.
跟我走 迈尔斯
Do you know this nigga?
你知道他是谁么
Where you going, B?
你要去哪
Yeah?
什么情况
Shit.
他妈的
Bang. Yo, who the fuck was that, yo?
完了 那他妈的是谁
Look at this homey. Yo, what the fuck happened?
这都是什么鬼
What the fuck is going on?
这他妈的是什么情况 兄弟
Come on! Get the fuck off of me, man.
别闹了 跟我走 放开我 兄弟
You know where the fuck we at? I know. Do you?
你知道我们这是在哪么 我知道 你知道么
I know where we are. This what you want? Is it what you want?
我知道我们在哪 你就想过这种日子 你就想过这种日子
You wanted to draw. Isn’t that what you said?
我记得你说过你想画画 忘记了么
Draw? Yeah.
画画 是啊
Paint? Yeah.
绘画 是啊
What the fuck is that gonna get me?
那有什么用
That shit about to put food on my fucking ma’s table?
能给我妈饭桌上添道菜么
That shit gonna pay the fucking bills?
那玩意能让我有钱付账么
No.
不能
You need to be a gangster, a killer. Little Yummy, huh? You need them.
那你就要当小混混 杀人犯 感觉很舒服是吧 跟这些人混在一起
Okay, if that’s what you want.
如果你就想过这样的日子
If that’s what makes you feel like a man, be a real man.
如果这样能让你觉得你自己是一个真正的男子汉
Let’s get jumped in now. Here.
那马上开始吧 动手吧
Start with me. Start with me. No.
就从我开始 不
Here. Start with me. No.
就拿我练手吧 就拿我练手吧
Take it. Come on, killer. No.
拿着啊 杀手 不
Come on, killer. Come on, killer. Put it right there.
来啊 杀手 朝这打
No. Know how to hold it?
你知道怎么拿枪吧
You know what you’re doing? Come on, killer. There you go.
你知道要怎么办吧 来吧 杀手
There you go.
就是这样
There you go.
就是这样
Five pounds of pressure, that’s all it takes. Come on, gangster.
给扳机五磅重的压力 就可以开枪了 来啊 小混混
Five pounds of pressure, that’s all it takes.
给扳机五磅重的压力 就可以开枪了
Five pounds of pressure, that’s all it takes.
给扳机五磅重的压力 就可以开枪了
Give it to me. You don’t want it. Give it to me.
来吧 把枪给我 你不想杀人的 把枪给我
Come on, give it to me. I ain’t gonna do nothing to them.
来吧 把枪给我 我不会拿你怎么样的
See, you know what they are up there? They liars, and so am I.
你知道么 这伙人都是骗子 我也是骗子
See what happens when you deal with a liar?
你知道跟这帮骗子打交道会有什么后果么
See what happens? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知道跟这帮骗子打交道会有什么后果么
I lied to your little punkass. All right.
我骗了你
I’ll kill you. What do you see? Tell me. Give me a right answer.
我要杀了你 告诉我你现在眼前看到的是什么 你最好快点说 告诉我
What do you see, killer? I don’t know.
你现在眼前看到的是什么 我不知道
What you see? You don’t know? I don’t know.
你看到的是什么 我不知道
I don’t know. All right?
我不知道
“Man” ain’t spelled G-U-N, son.
你吓得连枪都不认识了 小子
You got a choice.
你能够做出选择
You got talent. You got a chance. Don’t wanna hear about your environment…
你有天赋 你还有机会 我不想听你抱怨什么周围环境不好
…what your mama didn’t give, white man won’t give you no shot.
你妈妈没给你创造好的条件 白人也不给你机会
You got a chance.
你还活在世上
Use it while you’re still alive.
充分利用这机会
You don’t know what death is.
你根本不知道死亡是什么
You have no idea what death is!
你根本不知道死亡是什么
Make a decision. All right.
做决定吧 好
Hey, yo, Mr McCall.
麦考尔先生
Why me? Why not you?
为什么劝我 为什么不劝你