You?

Yeah.
是啊
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
What, I look handicapped or something?
我看起来是手脚残疾做不成这事么
It’s a quick dip and roll. It ain’t rocket science.
这又不是什么很难的事 又不是像研究火箭科学那么难
No, you’re right.
你说得对
I’m an artist, man.
我说真的 兄弟
I go to Bridgeview Arts.
我在布雷奇威尔艺术学校上学
Why aren’t you in school?
为什么你现在没在上学
I don’t be doing all them everyday classes.
我可不想每天上课
You know, I got a– Got a special talent.
你懂的 我可是有特殊才能的
Yes, you do. And it takes talent to make money.
说的没错 想赚到钱 的确要靠才华
But it takes brains to keep it, Miles.
但想保住赚来的钱 就得靠知识了
Well, I’m out here making my money.
现在我到这来 就是想赚钱
Short money, Miles.
赚这种钱都是临时的 迈尔斯
That’s short money.
都是小钱
I’ll tell you what.
我跟你讲
Three-fifty’s a little high…
收350块有点高了
…but I appreciate the offer.
但是你愿意帮忙 我还是很感谢的
All right.
好吧
All right? All right.
好吧 好吧
It’s gonna be a lot of work, man.
干这个挺辛苦的 伙计
All right, Mr McCall. All right.
再见 麦考尔先生 再见
So you still out here doing this? Yes, I am.
你还在整这玩意 是啊
You ain’t covering nothing.
现在这些涂鸦都没盖住啊
Not yet.
现在是还没有
What is this? Walmart paint?
这是什么 沃尔玛买♥♥的油漆么
Primer. You gotta prime it before you paint it.
这是底层涂料 先上底层涂料再涂油漆
Don’t teach you that in art school?
在学校的时候老师没教过你么
Yeah, I knew that.
对 我知道
I’ve been thinking about your offer.
我刚刚一直在想这事
Been calibrating….
我仔细考虑了下
Two-fifty.
250块怎么样
Twofifty? Yeah.
250块 没错
Two-fifty, I’ll take care of all of this for you.
250块 我给你把这些都搞定
For 250? Yeah.
250块 没错
All right. But you can only work on it after school.
可以 但是 你只能放学了再来干这个
Shi Don’t curse.
妈的 别骂人
What time you get out?
你什么时候放学
Threefifteen. Okay, after school, 3:15. Deal?
3点15 好的 放学后再来 3点15之后 成交么
Okay?
可以么
All right.
可以
But cash, all right? Okay, cash.
付现金可以吧 行啊 付现金
Don’t be checking me. I’ll be checking for you.
别搞得这么紧张吧 我会盯着你的
All right.
好吧
Miles.
迈尔斯
Stay off them corners, son.
离路边的小混混远点 小子
Gun oil on his lips.
嘴唇上有枪♥械♥润滑油的痕迹
Nine-millimetre at his feet was registered to the victim.
脚边有一把9毫米口径的手♥枪♥ 是登记在受害人名下的
No other prints in the house.
房♥子里没有发现别的指纹
You have questions? Well, Mr Calbert did work for us.
有什么疑问么 卡尔伯特先生确实是我们的人
When something occurs to one of ours, the agency is obligated to look into it.
我们的人在外面出事了 局里肯定要对此事进行调查
So, yes, you will be hearing from us. Thank you.
对 有消息了就通知你 谢谢
Susan, Susan. Keep it locked down until we get there.
苏珊 苏珊 先把那地方封锁起来 等我们派人过去
I can’t find a file. When did he become one of ours?
我找不到关于这个家伙的文件 他是什么时候加入局里的
I don’t know. Upstairs kept him off the radar for some reason.
我不知道 也许上司出于某些原因 隐藏了他的身份吧
Susan.
苏珊
Car’s here. It’s okay? Oh, hey. Oh, you look great.
我的车到了 我看起来怎么样 你看起来真是不错
What about a tie? You need a tie. I’d do what she says, Brian.
那领带呢 你得系条领带 听她的准没错 布莱恩
You have one? Got it.
有么 明白了 我有准备领带
Great. That’s perfect. All right, I’ll see you later.
很好 很不错 我们到时候见
Have fun, sweetheart. Bye.
祝你开心亲爱的 再见
Yeah, I’m gonna have to go there and cross the T’s. Wanna come?
是的 我要去趟现场 看看具体情况 你要跟我一起么
Oh, damn, and leave this shitty office?
你是要我抛下手头的事 离开这一团乱麻的办公室嘛
Brussels has the best chocolates.
你知道布鲁塞尔的巧克力算是他们那的特产吧
Well, we’ll go. We’ll find out.
那我们去看看吧
Today, I broke a personal best:
今天我打破了我个人的最佳记忆记录
Successive days alive.
我记起来了不少事
All right.
看这里
Here, I got photographic evidence.
我有一张照片证实我的说法
That’s the portrait of my sister, Magda.
这是我姐姐玛格达的照片
I was 9.
我当时9岁
The war came.
战争爆发了
Like most families, we were separated.
我们的家庭 如同很多家庭一样 惨遭拆散
My sister, Magda, and I were sent to different camps.
我姐姐没有跟我在同一个难民营
I never saw her again.
我再也没有见过她
Sixty years later…
60年之后
…I’m in Paris…
我在巴黎
…and I see somebody auctioning my painting.
我看到有人在拍卖♥♥我的作品
Twelve million, can you imagine?
卖♥♥了1200万 你能想象的到么
“You got to have proof,” they say, “to get it back.”
他们说 你得提供证据才能把画拿回去
Now I got here the proof.
现在我有证据了
Wait till the judge sees this.
等法官看到了我的证据
Looks like there’s coming a storm.
看起来有一场暴风雨就要来临了
It’s time for your check-up, Sam.
是时候去做体♥检♥了 山姆 噢
Hello, sweetheart.
你好啊 亲爱的
He’s still obsessed with the painting. Tried to help him years ago.
他还是沉浸在那些画作中无法自拔 几年前我试着帮过他
He said he had proof it was his, even way back then.
他说他手上有证据 证明他是画作的主人
He didn’t.
他其实没有证据
No record, no bill of sales.
根本没有记录 也没有销♥售♥时的凭证
He just keeps going back to court to hear the same thing.
他只是想回去 听人一遍又一遍重复这些话
Guess it gives him something to focus on.
我觉得他应该是 他给自己找事 转移注意力
It helps when you have nobody left, you know?
自己的亲人都不在世了 转移注意力还是很有用的
The reading went great. Embarrassing.
我觉得读书会进行的还不错 真尴尬
No. I signed two books. That’s all.
哪里哪里 我只签售了两本书而已
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure we can’t drop you at the airport? No, I’m fine. Thank you.
你确定不用我们把你送到机场么 不用了 谢谢你
Thanks for coming. Good night. All right. Good night.
非常感谢你的到来 晚安 没事 晚安
Do me a favour. Yeah?
帮我个忙
See what you can find out.
看看你能找到什么信息
Yeah? Oh, another dinner, then.
那你又欠我一顿饭了
I’ll see what I can do. Yeah?
我会看看我能帮上什么忙的
I do fly off to Brussels tomorrow.
我明天要坐飞机去布鲁塞尔
Thought you were retired. Oh, I am.
我还以为你已经退休了呢 表面上是这么说
Just like you’re dead.
就像大家都以为你已经不在人世 而你还活的好好的
Okay. Very good. Good night. Good night.
晚安 好吧 晚安
I saw you painting yesterday, Miles.
我看到你昨天在涂油漆 迈尔斯
It’s primer.
这个是底层涂料
It ain’t paint.
可不是油漆
So all this bullshit under there, it don’t show through.
就可以把墙上的这些狗屁玩意盖住了
My brother painted that.
那是我兄弟在墙上画的
It’s the place we grew up.
这是我们长大的地方
Yeah? Well, you live here now.
是么 你就住在附近吧
Powder of some sort.
应该是某种粉末吧
Hard-drive contents and cell records?
硬盘文件还有电♥话♥记录有么
You’ll have them later today.
今天晚些时候给你记录
Susan.
苏珊
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
You okay? Yeah, I’m fine.
你没事吧 我没事
Right behind you.
我跟你一起走
I don’t know.
我不知道
Seems to me the judge…
我感觉法官
…he didn’t even pay any attention to me.
他甚至都不搭理我
I mean, he hardly looked at all the evidence I had.
他连我的证据都不看一眼
Well, that’s it.
应该是大局已定了
It was a very rare painting, Sam.
那是幅珍稀的画作 山姆
Maybe– Maybe that’s the reason why it looks so familiar to you.
也许那就是为什么你看它那么眼熟
This is my sister, Magda.
这是我的姐姐 玛格达
Was younger, but that’s the only picture survived.
我比她年纪小 她的照片现在我手上就这么一张
My uncle…
我的叔叔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!