顺便替我买♥♥个薄饼
Where am I gonna get a pizza this time of night?
这个时候我去哪里买♥♥薄饼
Well, try, OK?
尽量找找好吗
I don’t know where I’m gonna find a pizza joint open.
我不知道现在还有薄饼店营业
Sal? – Yeah.
萨尔 – 什么事
Don’t forget anchovies.
别忘了加鱼
Salvatore? – Yes. Yeah, yeah. Hello.
萨尔瓦多吗 – 是的 我就是 你好
Who is it? – Yeah, this is Sal. How are you?
你是谁 – 我是萨尔瓦多 你好吗
Sounds like a foreigner. – You meet me Wednesday at the hotel, OK?
听起来像外国人 – 星期三到饭店来找我好吗
Sounds French. – Will I expect you?
听起来像法国人 – 我能信任你吗
Yeah. What time? – 12 o’clock. Yes?
当然 几点钟 – 十二点可以吗
Yeah. Yes.
可以 当然可以
Strictly small potatoes. You sure can pick them, Doyle.
不过是几个小角色 当然你会挑上他们 道义尔
Still wearing your gun on your ankle?
你的枪还绑在脚踝上吗
Someone told me the reason why you do that is
有人告诉我你那么做的原因
when you meet a chick and you rub up against her,
当你碰到女人 在她身上磨蹭时
she can’t tell you’re a cop.
她才不会发现你是警♥察♥
I said it’s bullshit. It’s gotta be a fast- draw gimmick or something.
我认为那是乱讲的 一定是为了方便速战速决
Bill, why don’t you knock it off, huh?
比尔 你别闹了好吗
He’s getting too far ahead.
他开得太前面了
You’re gonna lose him.
你会跟丢他的
For Christ’s sake, move the car!
看在老天份上 别堵车了
What the hell is going on here?
到底发生什么事了
Klein, this is Cloudy. Do you read me?
克莱恩 我是克劳迪 你听见我了吗
Come in, for Christ’s sakes!
你赶快上车好吗
This is Cloudy. Do you read me? Listen, we lost him on the bridge.
我是克劳迪 听见了吗 听着 我们在桥上跟丢他了
Right. I got him. He’s heading north on East River Drive.
对 我看见他了 他在东河道上往北行驶
Excuse me.
对不起
You take Sal. I’ll take the beard.
你去跟踪萨尔 我跟踪那个大胡子
There goes Sal.
萨尔往那边走了
You want the red or the white? – Pour it in your ear.
你想要红的还是白的 – 把它倒进你耳朵算了
Yes, sir?
有事吗 先生
Yeah, guy just walked in, what’s his name?
是的 刚才走进来那个人 他叫什么名字
I’m pretty sure that one’s a Frog.
我确信那个人是法国佬
He made me, too.
他也知道我是什么身分
He lives on four, he went up to six. He’s cute, real cute.
他住在四楼但却上到六楼 他很机灵 非常机灵
The other guy’s a Frog.
另一个家伙也是法国人
He checked into the Edison. Had a hooker sent up.
他住在爱迪生饭店 还召了妓♥女♥
You should have collared him right there.
你应该逮捕他
Who’s on him? – Klein.
谁在监视他 – 克莱恩
How about Sal? – We put him to bed for the night.
萨尔呢 – 我们已经送他上♥床♥睡觉了
Why don’t you do the same, Doyle? You look like shit.
你为什么不也去睡觉 道义尔 你的脸色难看极了
Come on.
拜托
Look, my partner and I made this case, you know, originally.
打从一开始这件案子就是我和我的伙伴调查的
We don’t want any feds screwing it up.
我们不想让联邦官员搞乱了
Case? So far you haven’t shown me a thing.
案子 到目前为止你们没有给我看任何线索
You keep shooting your mouth off, I’m gonna knock you right into next week.
比尔 你闭嘴 否则下星期我一定会给你好看
Knock it off. – Don’t tell me to knock it off.
你们别闹了好吗 – 别叫我别闹了
Cut it out, will ya, for Christ’s sakes!
别再说了好吗 看在上帝的份上
There’s nothing going down. Get some sleep.
不会发生事情的 睡一下吧
Blastoff. 180.
开始加热 180度
200. Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
200度 原厂品质良好
210. US government certified.
210度 美国政♥府♥认证
220. Lunar trajectory.
220度 月球轨道
Junk- of- the- month club. Sirloin steak.
第一等级 沙朗牛排
230. Grade- A poison.
230度 一级毒药
Absolute dynamite.
绝对具有爆♥炸♥性
89 per cent pure junk. Best I’ve ever seen.
百分之89纯度的海洛英 胜过我所见过的一切
If the rest is like this, you’ll be dealing on this load for two years.
如果其他的都跟这个一样 你可以囊括二年的供货量
It’s worth the half million? – How many kilos?
你是说这些价值五十万美元 – 有多少公斤
60. – 60 kilos…
60 – 60公斤
Eight big ones a kilo, right?
1公斤8千元 对吧
This stuff’ll take a seven- to- one hit on the street.
这种东西可以1比7的比例搅混后卖♥♥到街上
By the time it gets down to nickel bags, it’ll be 32 million.
等分成小包零售 至少可以卖♥♥到3千2百万
Thank you, Howard. Take what’s left there with you and good night.
谢谢你 霍华 剩下的你可以带走 晚安
Uh- uh. Not that one. The little one.
不是那一包 是小包的
I guess we got a deal, huh?
我想我们已经达成交易了吧
What we got here, Sal, is a test.
萨尔 我们在这里只是测试
A deal for half a million dollars? Maybe.
五十万元的生意 或许吧
Maybe?
或许
Come on, the guy’s in a hurry.
少来了 乔 我知道那家伙在赶时间
He wants the bread. He wants to go back to France.
他要钱 他想回法国
This guy’s not gonna play games. Look,
这家伙不会留下来玩把戏
he’s one of the shrewdest cats I ever come across.
他是我见过最聪明的家伙
What am I, a schmuck? What’s the hurry?
那我算什么 白♥痴♥吗
He could see a couple of shows, visit the top of the Empire State Building.
他可以去看几场表演 去帝国大厦顶楼参观
Don’t jerk me, Weinstock. I spent a lot of time setting this one up.
别玩我 怀恩斯托克 这件事花了我很多时间安排
So what do you want, a badge?
那么你想要什么 徽章吗
This is your first major- league game, Sal.
这是你第一次干大案子 萨尔
One thing I learned: Move calmly, move cautiously,
我学会了一件事 要安静 谨慎地行动
you’ll never be sorry.
你永远都不会有遗憾
Look, I’ve been damn careful up to now.
我已经很小心了
This is why your phone lines are tapped
就是这样你的电♥话♥才会遭监听
and the feds are crawling all over you like fleas.
联邦官员才会紧盯着你
He’ll take the deal somewhere else.
他会去别的地方交易
Let him take it and find out how easy it is
我们就让他带着毒品别处去卖♥♥
to put together a half a million in cash.
看看筹50万有多么容易
There’s no hurry to do this kind of business.
他才会知道这种事急不得
The stuff is here! We can make the switch in an hour!
东西在这里 我们可以在一小时之内取货
Look, I’m telling you, he’ll split if we don’t move.
怀恩斯托克 我告诉你如果我们不行动 他就会闪人
This guy’s got them like that. He’s everything they say he is.
这家伙很难缠 他很拼命 大家都这么说
What about you, Sal? Are you everything they say you are?
你呢 萨尔 你也很拼命吗
That son of a bitch.
那个该死的家伙
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? – This is Doyle. I’m sitting on Frog One.
喂 – 我是道义尔 我在跟踪一号♥法国人
Yeah, I know that. We got the Westbury covered like a tent.
是的 我知道 我们全面监视威斯特贝利饭店
The Westbury, my ass! I got him on the shuttle at Grand Central.
去你的威斯特贝利 我跟踪他到中♥央♥车站
Now what the hell’s going on up there?
你那边到底是怎么回事
I make him coming out of the hotel. He was free as a bird.
我看到他离开饭店 他跟鸟儿一样自♥由♥
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话
Yeah, well, uh…
好吧
Listen, I don’t care how many bartenders you got that are sick.
我不管有几名酒保请假
No, I’m not working that joint.
不 我不要在那酒吧工作
That’s right. Same to ya, buddy.
正是如此 你也一样 兄弟
Can I get a grape drink?
我要一杯葡萄汁
Watch the closing doors.
小心要关门了
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Hi. Can I have a round- trip ticket to Washington?
我要华盛顿来回机票
Cash or charge? – Cash.
现金或刷♥卡♥ – 现金
Cash is $54.
一共是54元
Please print your name on both tickets before you board the plane.
请你在登机之前在两张机票上签名
Bye- bye. – Bye- bye. Have a nice flight.
再见 – 再见 祝你旅途愉快
Yes, sir? – Round trip to Washington.
是的 先生 – 华盛顿来回机票
So? – So everything’s going great.
怎么样 – 一切都很顺利
Terrific. Beautiful.
棒极了
I’ll need a few more days, though.
但是我还需要几天时间
The boys think we oughta cool it for a while,
对方认为我们应该延迟几天
just to make sure there’s no heat.
以确保没被警方盯上
You must take me for an imbecile.
你一定以为我是笨蛋
Why do you think I asked you to meet me in Washington?
你想我为什么要你来华盛顿
I haven’t spent five minutes in New York City without the company of a policeman.
我在纽约每分钟都有警♥察♥作伴
Look, I’m leveling with you. I need a little more time.
听着 我坦白告诉你 我还需要一点时间
It’s just that my people think we oughta find a better time to make the switch, that’s all.
因为我的人认为应该等候适当时机再进行交易
It has to be by the end of this week.
一定要赶在这个周末之前
Look, Charnier, you gotta be reasonable.
夏赫尼耶 请你理智些
It’s your problem.
那是你的问题
Well, it’s your problem, too.
那也是你的问题
So nice to have seen you again.
很高兴能再与你见面
We found a set of works on the kid driving the sports car.
我们在司机身上找到这些毒品
His girlfriend’s in the back. She’s dead. – Give the car a toss.
他女朋友坐在后座 她已经死了 – 仔细检查那辆车
I say we keep sitting on Boca.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!