我可不想被那条白眼鱼抓到
I don’t want to get busted by Walleye.
别那么娘们儿
Don’t be such a pussy.
我不是害怕 我只是
I’m not a pussy. I just don’t want
担心我因为你的错误而被开除 这样我就只能去军校了
to end up at Fork Union paying for your mistake.
泰迪·康策
Teddy Kountze.
贾森·史密斯
Jason Smith.
啊 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
来一口吗
Want to hit this?
呃 好啊
Uh, yeah.
你这胳膊可真不错
You got a great arm, man.
因为足球
Yeah, well, it’s just football.
你是因为什么留校了
So, how’d you get stuck holding over?
我本来应该和我的家人一起去干草堆滑雪的
I’m supposed to be skiing with my folks up at Haystack,
但我爸铁了心
but my dad put his foot down,
说我不剪头发就不能回家
said I can’t come home unless I cut my hair.
那你为什么不把头发剪掉呢
So why don’t you just cut your hair?
非暴♥力♥反抗 伙计
Civil disobedience, man.
哈 好吧
Yeah, right.
我爸很酷 但是我不想认输
No, he’s cool. It’s just a battle of wills.
而且我希望他能先服软一次
Still, I was kind of hoping he’d cave first,
因为现干草堆现在真的要什么有什么
because the powder up at Haystack is so sweet right now.
那你呢 莫托
What about you, Mr. Moto?
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
呃 不 我叫艺俊
Uh, no. Uh, my name is Ye-Joon.
我的家人都在韩国
Uh, my family is in Korea,
他们不放心我一个人跨国旅行
and they think it’s too far for me to travel alone.
我还以为是你的黄包车坏了
I figured it was because your rickshaw was broken.
呃 那是什么
Uh, what-what’s a rickshaw?
混♥蛋♥ 康策
You’re an asshole, Kountze.
他就是个思想没什么深度的混♥蛋♥
Your mind’s a cesspool and a shallow one at that.
塔利 谁才是那个混♥蛋♥啊
Who’s the asshole, Tully?
是你把历史补考搞砸的
You’re the one who blew up history.

Hey.
你又是因为什么 伙计
What’s your story, man?
亚历克斯·奥勒曼.
Alex Ollerman.
我是因为我的父母正在巴拉圭执行任务
I’m here because my parents are on a mission in Paraguay.
我们是摩♥门♥教♥徒
We’re LDS.
摩♥门♥教♥徒 对吗
Mormons, right?
你们不♥穿♥那种神奇的内♥裤♥吗
Don’t you guys wear some kind of like magic underwear?
这是一个很常见的误解
That’s a common misconception.
其实它的名字叫圣衣
Actually, it’s called a temple garment,
我们不是一直都会穿 只有在…
and we’re only supposed to wear it when we…
嘿 那些城里的人在干嘛
Hey, what’s up with the townies?
嘿 你们怎么拿着我们的圣诞树
Hey, what are you doing with our Christmas tree?
学校把它卖♥♥回给我们了
The school sold it back to us.
苏格兰松 还是新鲜的
Scotch pine, still fresh.
是的 我们要把它放回地里
Yeah, we’re going to put it back on the lot.
我们每年都会这样做
We do it every year.
越来越扯淡了
This is the most bullshit ever.
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
汉纳姆先生
Mr. Hunham.
我听说今年是你要当保姆了
I heard you got stuck with babysitting duty this year.
怎么会是你
How’d you manage that?
哦 我也不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
我想是因为我让什么人不满意了吧
I suppose I failed someone who richly deserved it.
哦 是奥斯古德吧
Oh, the Osgood kid?
是的 他真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he was a real asshole.
有钱的傻蛋
Rich and dumb.
在这里可是大受欢迎
Popular combination around here.
真是件麻烦事
It’s a plague.
呃 你呢
Uh, and you?
你也在这里吗
You’ll be here, too?
就剩我一个
All by my lonesome.
我妹妹佩吉和她的丈夫邀请我
My little sister Peggy and her husband invited me
去罗克斯伯里找他们 但我觉得现在还为时过早
to go visit them at Roxbury, but I feel like it’s too soon.
这样柯蒂斯会以为我抛弃了他
Like Curtis will think that I’m abandoning him.
你知道 这是我和我的孩子
You know, this is the last place
最后在一起的地方
that my baby and I were together,
不算上公交站的话 – 啊
not including the bus station. – Yeah.
我很期待你做的饭呢
Well, I look forward to your fine cooking.
哦 可得了吧
Oh, no, no. Don’t do that.
我们只有那间储藏室里的东西
All we’ve got is whatever is in that walk-in.
一月份之前都不会有什么新的东西了
No new deliveries till January.
那个 你介意…
You mind if I, um…
来点儿吗
You want some of that?
好的 – 谢谢
All right. – Thank you.
没这俩口这日子可怎么过 – 哦是的
You know this is a necessity. – Oh, yes.
我的照片呢 – 什么照片
Where’s my photo? – What photo?
你知道我说的是什么 你偷走了是吗
I think you know what photo, and you stole it.
我说过了你要有证据
I resent that baseless accusation.
赶紧拿出来
Give me my goddamn picture.
嘿 你有什么问题 塔利
Hey, what’s your problem, Tully?
想家了吗
You homesick?
怎么 你要哭了吗
Huh? Gonna cry?
我们的小宝宝想妈妈了吗
Little boy misses his mommy?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 康茨
Fuck you, Kountze.
你以为你为什么在这里 你的家人呢
Why are you even here, anyway? Where’s your family?
我们正在装♥修♥房♥子 知道了吗
We’re renovating our house, all right?
现在没法住人
It’s all torn up.
工具和东西都只能放在我的屋子里
They’re storing the tools and stuff in my room.
他们是这么告诉你的吗
That’s what they told you?
现在是冬天 白♥痴♥
It’s winter, idiot.
没人在冬天翻新房♥子
Nobody renovates their house in the winter.
你♥爸♥妈就是不希望你在他们身边
Your parents don’t want you around
因为你就是一个他妈的不安全的反♥社♥会♥者
because you’re a fucking insecure sociopath.
嘿 放轻松 伙计们
Hey, take it easy, guys.
一个什么
A what?
我的意思是 谁想要你这种儿子
I mean, who’d want you for a son?
所以你才一直挑事 针对别人
That’s why you grind everybody,
因为在内心深处 你也知道自己是个混♥蛋♥
because deep down you know you’re an asshole.
而且 你的学习也是一塌糊涂
Plus, academically, you’re a disaster.
如果我有你这样的儿子 我也会希望你永远都不要回家
I mean, if I were your parents, I’d never want you home again.
说什么占用了房♥间 你才是你家里最碍事的那个
The only tool in your room is you.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
好了 好了 – 嘿嘿嘿
Come on! Come on! – Hey, hey, hey!
嘿嘿
All right, all right.
别打了 别打了
Break it up. Break it up. Break it up.
他们没有在打架
They weren’t fighting.
我又不瞎
I see.
是谁先开始的
And who started it– the not fighting?
是你吗 塔利先生
Hmm? Mr. Tully,
也许你能解释一下这个问题
perhaps you could shed some light on the subject.
康茨先生
Mr. Kountze?
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith?
奥勒曼先生
Mr. Ollerman?
朴先生
Mr. Park?
好吧 那我们就像罗马军团那样
All right, then, uh, we’ll do it like the Roman legions.
如果没有人承认的话
Absent a confession, one man’s sin
那就全都受罚
is every man’s suffering.
每隐瞒一分钟
For every minute the truth is withheld,
你们就要留校一分钟
you will all receive a detention.
我还以为所有的纳粹都躲在阿根廷呢
And I thought all the Nazis were hiding in Argentina.
得了 塔利
Stifle it, Tully.
好了 你们留校的第一个任务就是
Now, uh, in the first of said detentions,
打扫一遍图书馆
you will clean the library, top to bottom.
收拾干净桌子的底面
Scraping the underside of the desks,
上面可是粘满了鼻涕和口香糖
which are caked with snot and gum
还有那些难以名状的…蛋白质
and all manner of ancient, unspeakable proteins.
四脚着地 跪倒在尘土里
Ah, on your hands and knees, down in the dust,
也不知道你们呼吸进去的会是什么
breathing in the dead skin of generations of students