我们将恢复以往的荣耀
…as we stand in shadow and watch America destroy itself!
我听够了
I’ve heard enough.
我的精神与你们同在
Brothers, you know my spirit is with you.
万一失败将唤醒沉睡的巨人
But we risk antagonizing a sleeping giant if we fail.
我自己会出去
I’ll see myself out.
戴爵士
Lord Dillingham.
来点示范你会不会放心呢
Would a demonstration put your mind at ease?
除非你是来告解
Unless you come to confess…
否则你就不能进来
…you have no business here, McGivens.
提到告解这档事
Funny you should mention confession, padre…
你要把信徒的秘密告诉我
…seeing that you’re obliged to keep the secrets of your flock.
瓦金 快进去
Joaquincito, go back inside!
佐罗到底是谁
Who’s Zorro?
任何人都可能是佐罗
You know, Zorro could be anyone at all.
少来这套
Come on, now.
我也信上帝
We’re both men of God.
你大可以告诉我
You can tell me.
老大
Hey, boss.
上帝痛恨骗子
Lord hates a liar.
好吧 我说
All right, I’ll tell you.
快跑
Run!
这就是未来
…the future.
神父 你杀死神父
Felipe! You killed Felipe!
这座工厂将制♥造♥硝化甘油
This facility will provide a continuous supply of nitro…
供南军阵营使用
…to the Southern battlefront.
我很快就会回欧洲
I’ll be returning to Europe shortly…
不过弗洛会留下来监工
…but Ferroq will remain to oversee the operation.
硝化甘油装在这些酒瓶里
The nitro has been concealed in these bottles…
逃过北军的检查
…to circumvent any prying Northern patrol.
请你回去庄园处理一件急事
An urgent matter requires your attention at the hacienda.
他要回去庄园
He’s going back to the hacienda.
我得赶回去
I have to get back before he does.
我会阻止这列火车
I’ll keep the train from leaving. Go.
伊莲娜 小心
Elena. Be careful.
亚曼
Armand.
我打了个盹 被狗吵醒了
My goodness, I must have dozed off and your dogs startled me.
也许他们以为你是别人
Perhaps they thought you were someone you’re not.
听说你来早了
I’m told you arrived early.
我等不及要见你
I could not wait.
我替你准备了特餐
I’m having a special meal prepared.
希望你饿了
I hope you’re hungry.
我饿坏了
I’m famished.
谢谢你
Thank you, Marie.
你不饿吗
You are not hungry?
很好吃吧
Tasty, is it?
味道很特别
It’s unusual.
鹌鹑肉吗
Is it quail?
鸽肉
Pigeon.
你也说过
As you said, Elena…
爱情常常会令人盲目
…we see the people we love as we wish them to be…
看不出对方真面目
…not as who they really are.
你真的以为我会爱上
Did you actually think…
你这一胜子坏水的懦夫吗
…that I would be swept off my feet by a sadistic coward like you?
我以为你很有远见
I thought you were a woman of vision.
远见 我一见到你就想吐
“Vision.” I could barely stomach the sight of you, Armand.
我只能把你想像成亚力汉卓
The only way I could bear your touch was to imagine you were Alejandro.
你的继父会很失望
Your stepfather would be ashamed.
你变成一个平凡女子
You’ve become nothing more than a common woman…
爱上一个凡夫俗子
…devoted to a common man.
我认为这是赞美
I take that as a compliment.

Mama!
瓦金
Oh, Joaquin!
神父死了 这小子是证人
Padre’s dead and the kid’s a witness.

No, no, no.
我们需要下一箱
We’ll need the next batch of it.
再多放一些
Put some more here now.
我们在克兰顿隘口会合
We’ll rendezvous at Clanton’s Pass.
你们在那里接手
You and your men can assume control of the train there.
佐罗 佐罗
Zorro! Zorro!

No!
给我
If you please.
拿下他的面罩
Remove his mask.
是你
You.
你失去了一切
You’ve lost it all.
你的妻子
Your wife.
儿子
Your son.
到底为了什么
And for what?
为了这玩意
For this?
不管你去哪里
No matter where you go, Armand…
或是做什么
…whatever you do…
我追到天涯海角都会找到你
…the world isn’t big enough to hide from me.
永别了
Goodbye, de la Vega.
住手 亚曼
No! Armand, no!
别在瓦金面前杀他
Please. Not in front of Joaquin.
求求你
Please.
我们一走就下手
As soon as we’re gone.
伊莲娜
Elena.
我的家人就是我的生命
My family is my life.
神父死得很冤枉
Shame about your friend the padre.
不过他临死前嘴里
But he died with God’s name on his lips…
还念着上帝
…and a bullet in his heart.
现在我要宰了你这只羔羊
And now I send you out, a sheep amongst wolves.
感谢上帝
Thank God…
你没死
…you’re alive.
我感谢过他了
I already did.
快去通知联邦保安官
Listen, go to the marshal’s office…
告诉他们亚曼的大阴谋
…and tell them what Armand is doing here.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
赶火车
To catch a train.
你要喝点什么
Can I get you something to drink?
你给我听好
Understand something:
你可以永远把我锁起来
You can lock me in a tower forever…
我还是会永远恨你
…and I will never stop hating you.
瓦金成为贵族
You may feel differently when you see how Joaquin enjoys…
你就会改变心意
…the life of an aristocrat.
-我爸会踢你的 -瓦金
-I can’t wait till my papi kicks your… -Joaquin!
佐罗
Zorro! Zorro, Zorro!
不准碰他
Don’t touch him!
守卫
Guards!
快点
Come on!
好耶
Yes!
乖马儿 干得好
Good boy. Well done.
让我看你老爸有多爱你
Let’s see how much your father truly loves you.
快去抓那小鬼
Get the boy!
快点
Joaquin, quick.
-我要你继续走 -你要做什么
-Keep going. -What are you doing?
列车一停就沿着铁轨回到镇上
When the car stops, get off and follow the tracks back to town.
你是佐罗之子 你办得到
You are the son of Zorro. You can do it.
快走吧
Now, go.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我要让阎罗王知道谁送你下地狱
So the devil will know who sent you.
我请你喝酒
The drinks are on me.
各位加州同胞
My fellow Californians…
我们在具有历史意义的大熊角
…we have gathered here at historic Bear Point…
正式加入美♥利♥坚♥合众国
…to make official our entrance into the United States of America!
好耶
Bravo!
欢迎加入♥联♥邦 州长
Welcome to the Union, governor.
看看你 小帅哥一个
Look at you. A real heartbreaker, huh?
-爸爸 -什么事
-Dad? -Yeah?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me who you are?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!