Home 意大利电影 午夜守门人(1974)

午夜守门人(1974)

0
午夜守门人(1974)

– 不用 – 我迫不及待
– No. – I can’t wait now.
你要不今晚坐飞机走 要不就现在跟我走
Take the plane tonight, or just come with me now.
我们可以让他们 把所有东西都寄到法兰克福
We can have them send everything to Frankfurt.
我真笨 来吧 你快赶不上飞机了
I’m so silly. Come on. You’ll miss your plane.
后天在韦伯酒店见
At the Weber Hotel the day after tomorrow.
我会想着你
I’ll miss you.
早上好 先生 女士
Good morning, sir, madam.
你们订了位吗
Have you made a reservation?
这里可不像有鱼
No sign of a fish here.
我一个客人说
A client said he caught
他在那里钓了条四公斤的狗鱼
a four-kilo pike just here.
我们没信他 水流太湍急了
We didn’t believe him. The water’s
狗鱼生存不了
too fast for pike.
有可能是鳟鱼 但不是狗鱼
A trout maybe, but not a pike.
马克斯 怎么回事
What is it, Max?
你在干啥
What are you doing?
不要
No!
– 多少钱 – 一百先令
– How much? – One hundred shillings.
…自从大战结束以来…
…Since the end of the war…
…大约有两百人被目击者起诉
… about 200 were accused by eyewitnesses,
另外的一百人
and the other 100 reported
由同盟国战争罪行委员会处理
by the Allies’ War Crimes Commission.
另外一个对我们极端危险的机构是…
Another organization extremely dangerous for us…
维也纳的战争文件中心
is the War Documentation Center here in Vienna.
他们有党卫队头目的资料 一共八万人
They have fies on the S.S. leaders, some 80,000 names.
我一定要把那些文件弄到手
I’ll see to it that I get my hands on that fie too.
其间 我要你看看
In the meantime, I want you to take a look
对马克斯不利的证据
at the evidence against Max.
该证据将是毁灭性的
This constitutes documentation which could be damaging.
这些命令都是马克斯下的
This is all due to Max, on his orders.
他自已下了行刑的命令
He himself transmitted the orders for execution.
一如先前 我们要清楚敌人
As always, we must find out
有没得知这些文件
if all this is already known to our enemies…
或者我能否先他们一步
or if I have managed
将文件整理入案
to get into the archives before them.
然后马克斯的事就无人知晓
And Max can remain in the shadow,
他就想这样
which is what he wants.
我们决定一起深入研究
We have decided to delve together
我们的个人历史
to the very bottom of our personal histories.
我们决定要面对现实 要毫无保留…
We have decided to confront them, speaking without reserve,
毫无恐惧
without fear.
记住 我们要明白我们是否
Remember. We must try to understand
是犯罪情结的牺牲品
if we are victims of guilt complexes.
如果是的话 我们就要避开该情结
If so, we must be freed of them.
犯罪情结是种精神状态紊乱 一种精神病
A guilt complex is a disturbance of the psyche, a neurosis.
我们不要欺骗自已 记忆不是由幻像组成…
Let’s not delude ourselves. Memory is not made of shadows,
而是由眼睛和指物体的手指组成
but of eyes which can stare straight at you and fingers which point at you.
现存的目击者资料来自马里奥厨师
Information on existing witnesses we have from Mario the cook.
我们都认识他 尤其是科特 他是个谨慎的人
We all know him. In particular, Kurt. He was very useful.
本来我已传唤他来这里
I wanted him here tonight and sent word to him. Instead,
但他却消失了
he disappeared.
你们知道是怎么回事吗
Any of you know anything?
为什么要目击者
What do you want witnesses for?
汉斯 你知道我的老底
Hans, you know all about my life.
为什么要重翻旧账
Why rake everything up again?
这是我的职业
That’s my profession.
你自愿参加这次小组分♥析♥
You accepted to take part in this group analysis.
我知道 一些人说话 一些人听
I know, I know. Somebody speaks and the others listen.
最后 有人良心发觉
But in the end, something happens within one’s self.
的确会 首先我们都害怕 现在我们不怕
Something does. First we were all afraid. Now we’re not.
马克斯 还有其他的事
And something else happens, Max.
我简直成了魔鬼代言人
I play the devil’s advocate in all this,
为了达到目标…
and to do so I…
我找到了一些危险的文件证据
seek and I find dangerous documentary evidence,
然后我把那些东西
which I’ll give to our colleague
让我们同事 来付之一炬
so he can make a nice bonfire.
我还留意着几个目击者
I also have a nice list of witnesses I keep an eye on.
我之所以留意他们…
And I keep a most particular eye on them…
是因为他们并非纸人般可以控制
because they’re not as manageable as a pile of papers.
马克斯 你相信克劳斯吗
Max, you must have faith in Klaus.
还记得那次对我的审判吗
Remember when we had my trial here?
当时我和你一样 感到可怕
I felt as awful as you feel now.
我说话 承认 辩护都是为了我好
It did me good to speak, to confess, to defend myself.
克劳斯无情地控告我
It did me good to clash with Klaus
我和他起冲突 这对我也有好处
when he accused me pitilessly.
还记得吗 当这些事都结束后…
Remember? When it was over, however,
我松了一口气
I felt a great relief.
这可能是因为克劳斯烧毁了
Perhaps, also, because Klaus burned
三十份关于你的档案文件
some 30 documents concerning you.
他也烧毁了你的 科特
Just as he burned yours, Kurt.
很自然 现在军方的资料库里
Naturally. And now there’s no trace
没我们的记录了吧
of us in any military archive. Right?
你也一样 马克斯
It will be the same for you, Max.
克劳斯
Klaus?
克劳斯 可能现在没有生存的目击者了
Klaus, perhaps there are no living witnesses.
如果有 我们可以不打扰他们吗
But if there are, can’t we leave them in peace?
任他们忘怀
Let them forget?
就算报纸上刊登人数是一千还是一万人…
Even if it says 1,000 persons on paper, 10,000,
都不如一个有血有肉的目击者有说服力
it still makes less impression than one witness in flesh and blood.
这也是他们之所以危险的原因 马克斯
That is why they are so dangerous, Max.
我的任务是无论他们在哪里
My task is to seek them out,
都要把他们找出来
wherever they are,
然后将他们归档
and to see that they are filed away.
马克斯 审判是秘密进行的
Max, our trials are held in private.
这些审判都是治疗性的吧
They’re also therapeutic, right?
其波动值越大就越有效
And the more shock value they have, the more effect they have.
只有目击者才起这作用…
Only eyewitnesses can provoke this…
因为他们在说细节时
because they go into details,
他们把所有事全盘托出
they blurt out everything.
你都看到了吧 只有面对他们的控诉…
You’ve seen it, haven’t you? Only confronted with their accusations…
我们才能发现我们保护自已的程度
can we discover how far we’re able to defend ourselves.
我们必须要保护自已 战争还没结束
We have to defend ourselves. The war is not over.
如果你想过教堂老鼠般的生活 请随便
If you want to live hidden away like a church mouse, go ahead!
但我们想要回到以前的地位
But we want back… the ranks we held.
所以我们从没放弃过
So we have never given up. Never given up!
我没放弃
I haven’t given up!
我还在和你们一起
I’m still here with you.
马克斯 你一定觉得很高兴
And you must be pleased, Max.
我 克劳斯 科特 多布森 伯特 我们都清白
I, Klaus, Kurt, Dobson, Bert, we’re all clean.
所有的证据都不存在了
All evidence has vanished.
我想把所有证物都烧掉是不够的
I never thought it was quite enough just to burn all the papers.
我想一个人静静生活
I want to be left alone to…
像教堂老鼠一样
Just to live in peace, like a church mouse.
我想回到正题
I would like to get back to the point.
重要的是 我要找到马里奥…
It’s important that I find the witness…
所认出的证人
whom Mario thinks he recognized.
是谁呢
Who is it?
到现在 我只知道是个女的
So far, I only know it’s a woman.
我对女性一无所知
I-I-I don’t know anything about a woman.
对 我要接通法兰克福的韦伯酒店的电♥话♥
Yes, I want to call Frankfurt, the Hotel Weber.
号♥码 稍等
Number? Just a minute.
三四七二二九
347-229.
请立即接通
Right away, please.
刚才我给你的电♥话♥是打到法兰克福的
The-The-The number I just gave you for Frankfurt.
法兰克福 三四七二二九
Frankfurt. 347-229.
对 取消
Yes. Cancel.
取消
Cancel.

Yeah.
你好 我打给法兰克福的电♥话♥有没接通
Hello? Hello? What about my call to Frankfurt?
你不能接通到法兰克福的电♥话♥了
There are no lines to Frankfurt.