导演:莉莉亚娜·卡瓦尼
主演:迪克·鲍嘉 夏洛特·兰普琳
《午夜守门人》
晚上好 你来得真早
Good evening. You’re early.
我想明天一早就走
I want to get off early tomorrow morning.
给你这些花 报纸还有香烟…
Ah. Here are the flowers, the newspaper and the cigarettes…
– 伯爵夫人想要这些东西 – 谢谢
– that the countess asked for. – Thank you.
– 她下来过吗 – 我不清楚
– Has she called down? – I don’t know.
你总是派我去帮她买♥♥东西
You’re always sending only me out to buy things for her.
你可以得到小费啊
You get tipped, don’t you?

Oh!
– 给你 – 谢谢
– Here you are. – Thank you.
不用喝水
Without water?
– 水喝完了 – 但…
– The water’s finished. – But they…
这些东西会粘在喉咙里
They will stick in my throat.
这些东西没害处
They won’t do any harm. Get on.
马克斯 我还是觉得冷
I’m still cold, Max.
我想不出什么办法…
I really can’t think of anything…
亲爱的马克斯
Max, dear.
你一点想象力都没有
You don’t have any imagination.
夫人 您也没啊
And neither do you, Countess.
笨啊 太笨了
Silly, silly, silly.
您需要老一套服务吗
Do you want the usual assistance?
去四十二号♥房♥ 她在等你
Go up to 42. She’s waiting for you.
去死吧 我要睡觉 我一会再上去
Go to hell. I want to sleep. I’ll go up later.
– 现在就走 – 我受够了她 天杀的
– You’ll go now! – I’m fed up with her, damn it!
你想提前要这个月的薪水
You asked for a month’s wages in advance.
所有的薪水
All of it.
我喜欢尊重合约的人
I like people who honor their contracts.
好 好
Okay, okay.
干♥她♥
Damn her.
她喷的香水像大粪一样臭
And that perfume she wallows in is muck.
可能是什么奇怪的牌子
It may be some fancy brand,
但真的令我作呕
but it makes me vomit. Really.
起码她身上不像你这般
At least she doesn’t smell of fried food,
充满了油炸食品的味道
like you do.
哦 是漱口水
Or, uh, mouthwash.
我的口里没漱口水味道
I don’t smell of mouthwash.
我搽赫丽纳·鲁本斯坦
I’m dripping with Helena Rubenstein’s
的男士专用香水
eau de cologne for men.
专为杰出男士而作
For men of distinction.

Ah!
谢谢
Thanks.
改天吧
Some other time.
再见了
See you soon. Good-bye.
请给我二十五号♥房♥间的钥匙
My keys, please. Room 25.
– 请给我三十二号♥房♥间的钥匙 – 对不起
– My key, please. Number 32. – I’m sorry.
三十二号♥ 我想这是…
Thirty-two, please. I think it was…
– 什么 – 三十二号♥
– What? – Thirty- two.
你忘了吗 我们刚从…
Don’t you remember? We had just come back from…
他是个指挥家 在歌♥剧院做指挥
He’s a conductor. He’s conducting at the opera.
– 那又如何 – 没什么
– So? – Oh, nothing.
你好
Hello?
请给我一瓶矿泉水
Uh, yes, a bottle of mineral water, please.
要冰镇的 谢谢
Very cold. Thank you.
– 别打电♥话♥ – 怎么回事
– No, don’t call! – Why? What’s the matter?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你没事吧
You’ll be all right?

Yes.
我没事
Yes, I’m fine.
进来
Come in.
– 晚上好 先生 – 晚上好
– Good evening, sir. – Good evening.
– 还有什么事吗 – 不用了 谢谢
– Will there be anything else? – No, thank you.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
– 你的宗教信仰 – 露齐娅
– Religion? – Lucia?
来了
Yes, I’m coming.
你好
Greetings
你在等我吗
Did you expect me?

Of course.
可以给我用上次那房♥间吗
Would you have the same room?
当然可以
Always.
你看上去怪怪的
You seem strange.
在担心周四的事吗
Are you worried about Thursday?
没有
No.
你要担心的话就真是傻瓜了
If you’re worried, you’re foolish.
你的案件很容易解决
Your case is easy.
毕竟 没有目击者来作证
After all, there are no witnesses to testify against you.
你应该高兴
You should be pleased.
现在 我们只为你着想
At the moment,
we’re only thinking about you.
教授说你的个案很特别
The professor says you’re a special case.
– 他马上就到 带他上楼 – 可以
– He should be here shortly. Show him up. – Of course.
– 你的姓名 出生日期 – 艾曼纽尔·斯特劳斯
– Name, date of birth. – Emanuel Strauss.
你的住址 宗教信仰
Address? Religion?
下一个
Next.
– 姓名 – 维尔海姆·汉莎
– Name? – Hansard, Wilhelm.
– 出生日期 – 一九二〇年三月七日
– Date of birth? – Seventh of March, 1920.
住址
Address?
– 宗教信仰 – 路德教
– Religion? – Lutheran.
下一个
Next.
– 姓名 – 保罗·克莱恩
– Name? – Klein, paul.
– 出生日期 – 一九一八年三月四日
– Date of birth? – March 4, 1918.
住址
Address?
– 宗教信仰 – 犹太教
– Religion? – jewish.
下一个
Next.
姓名
Name?
出生日期
Date of birth?
住址 宗教信仰
Address? Religion?
– 你想入睡吗 – 不
– Were you trying to sleep? – No.
– 看在老天份上 别烦我 – 对不起
– Leave me alone, for God’s sake. – Excuse me.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
对不起 我也有我的烦恼
I’m sorry. I have my worries too.
当然
Of course.
帮我个忙好吗
Would you do me a favor?
我尽力
If I can.
你明天能帮我顶一晚班吗
Would you stand in for me tomorrow night?
– 在哪里 – 这里
– Where? – Here.
你只需要穿我的夹克…
You’ll have to wear my jacket…
对客人礼貌点就行了
and just be polite to all the guests.
– 你肯帮忙吗 – 当然肯
– Well, will you or won’t you? – Of course I will.
谢谢 一个小时就可以了
Thank you. It’s just for one hour.
晚上好 马克斯
Good evening, Max.
晚上好 教授
Good evening, Herr Professor.
他还在那间房♥吗
Is he in the same room?
– 对 – 好
– Yes. – Good.
我已经…别问我如何…
I’ve managed… don’t ask me how…
找到知道马克斯老底的间谍
to find what the spies know exactly about Max.
马西米利安·提奥·艾尔多弗
Here. Maximilian Theo Aldorfer.
“曾经做过卡尔东·布鲁纳的随从”
“Had a career in the entourage of Karlton Bruener.
“在匈牙利的4-B区动过手术”
“Operated in Hungary in a section of the office 4-B.
化名为…等等
Lives under an assumed name…” Etc., etc.
在纽伦堡的档案里
“In the Nuremburg archives, see fie number…”
看这编号♥ 在页首…
At the head of the page,
写着三 这意味着小事情
there’s a number three which means a small fry,
不用大惊小怪
not worth bothering about.
然而 有句话提到…
However, there’s a note which says…
“他和一些大人物曾有交情”
“was very friendly with some very important people.”
可能他们在寻找他
So it may be that they are looking for him.
马克斯可真会想
Max had imagination.
他很享受当医生的那段岁月…
He had fun passing himself off as a doctor…
那时他可以拍些激♥情♥照片
to have a chance at making sensational photographic studies.
很明显 马克斯手下的病人都死了
It’s obvious that not one of Max’s patients survived.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!