伯特 如果我想过…
Look, Bert. If I choose to live like a…
教堂老鼠般的生活 我是有道理的
like a church mouse, I have a reason.
我晚上工作也是有道理的
I have a reason for working at night.
就是因为灯光
It’s the light.
在灯光下我有种耻辱感
I have a sense of shame in the light.
我们都曾因为…
We are proud…
自已是第三帝国最好的军官而骄傲
of having been officers of the finest corps of the Third Reich.
如果我再活一次
And if I were born again
我也会这样做
I would do exactly what I did.
– 纳粹万岁 – 纳粹万岁
– Sieg Heil! – Sieg Heil!
放到这里
Here. Just put it there.
– 把其他的拿进来 – 好
– And, uh, bring up the rest. – All right.
警♥察♥在找你
The police are looking for you.
你丈夫报♥警♥
Your husband sent them.
他们询问我们:
They questioned us all.
“你什么时候离开 谁最后看到你”
“When did you leave? Who saw you last?”
数不完的问题
Endless, endless questions.
他们没怀疑我
They don’t suspect me.
克劳斯让他们相信我是清白的
Klaus convinced them that I was above suspicion.
他们很有礼貌
They were very polite.
克劳斯
Klaus.
天啊
My God.
我辞工了
And I left my job.
我离开了酒店
I left the hotel.
我不想再让你孤独一人
I don’t want to leave you alone.
– 先生 这是您订的食物 – 谢谢 给
– Your order, sir. – Thank you. Here you are.
– 记住 明天还是一样 – 好的
– Remember. The same thing tomorrow. – Yes.
当然
Of course.
你换锁了 我也要换我的
You’ve changed your lock? I have to change mine too.
– 我的必须要换 – 噢 琪琪
– Mine had to be changed. – Oh, Kiki.
– 琪琪 – 等等
– Kiki. – Just a moment.
把狗拿走好吗
Would you please take your dog?
– 但是… – 谢谢
– But… – Thank you.
为什么买♥♥这么多食物
Why all this food?
如果我们一时不可以出去
Well, i-i-it’s better if we
这些就派上用场
don’t go out for a bit.
不要看窗外
Not even to look out the window.
你怕了
Are you afraid?
这游戏还要玩多久
How long is it going to last?
如果你找警♥察♥
Well, it can end for you at once,
那么一切都马上结束
if you go to the police.
– 你迟到了 – 要把表捶两下吗
– Ah, you’re late. – Are we punching a clock?
你俩闭嘴
Shut up, you two.
雅各布 我昨天订的食物今天还没到
Jacob, the order I gave you yesterday. It hasn’t arrived yet.
我派人去送了 但门卫说你走了
I sent the boy over. Your doorman said you’d left.
我还在这里
I’m here. I’m still here.
派人来十五号♥房♥ 行吗
Send the boy directly to apartment 15, will you?
行 行 我马上叫他去
All right. All right. I’ll send him over again.
谢谢 雅各布
Thank you, Jacob.
这是我的责任 我想要什么
My duty. What did you say you wanted?
– 一些香肠 – 行 还有其他选择
– Some wurst. – Certainly, sir. There’s a choice.
也许我可以帮你
Perhaps I can be of help to you.
我儿子恩斯特四三年死于非洲
My son Ernst, killed in Africa in ’43.
他获得过铁十字勋章
He had the Iron Cross.
铁十字勋章 那你一定为之骄傲
The Iron Cross, eh? You must be proud.
我还在等政♥府♥的养老金
I’m still waiting for his pension.
英俊的男孩
Fine looking boy.
我们要分配剩下的食物了
We’ve got to start rationing… what we have left.
十天过去了 食物还没送来
It’s ten days now. No food has reached him.
楼里的人都没注意到
Nobody in the building noticed?
一切尽在掌握
Everything’s under control.
汉斯 我们现在走吧
I think we should move now, Hans.
格丽塔呢
How is Greta?
还行 她活得很好
Not too bad. She’s getting along just fine.
别碰
Don’t touch!
– 你好 – 马克斯吗 我是奥斯卡
– Hello? – Hello, Max? It’s Oscar.
你打过电♥话♥给我
You called me?
奥斯卡 你是在酒店打电♥话♥吗
Oscar, are you calling from the hotel?
不是 我不能说
No. You see, I can’t call.
奥斯卡 听着
Oscar, listen.
我身陷绝境
I’m desperate.
对不起 我…
I’m sorry, I…
我约了人 我来不了
I’ve got an appointment. Uh, I can’t come.
你害怕了
Are you frightened of something?
我不想…
You see, I don’t want…
我不想受牵连…
I don’t want to get mixed up in…
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
马克斯 我还在等我的战后养老金啊
Max, I’m still waiting for my war pension.

Oh.
谢谢 奥斯卡
Thank you, Osc… Thank you, Oscar.
什么事
Yes?
你好 什么事
Hello. Yes?
你的小女孩不懂怎么用电♥话♥吗
Your little girl doesn’t know how to use the telephone?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想帮你 我能怎样
I want to help you. What can I do?
寄盒巧克力过来
Send me a box of chocolates.
听着 马克斯 我们的朋友不是在开玩笑
Listen, Max. Our friends are not joking.
– 放弃一切… – 艾丽卡
– Leave everything and… – Erica..
我的女孩 你还记得我的女孩吗
My little girl… You, you remember my little girl, don’t you?
我的女孩在等我呢 再见
My little girl is waiting for me. Bye.
我饿
Hungry.
打扰一下 霍勒小姐 我不能走开
Excuse me, Frau Holler. I can’t leave my apartment.
你能帮我找点吃的吗 什么都行
Can you get me some food? Anything.
你为什么不出去 你病了吗
Why don’t you go out? Are you ill?
– 有人病了 – 听着 我不想出去
– Someone here is ill. – Listen. I’m not really going out.
我们很饿
We’re hungry. I told you.
我告诉你 今天我不出去
I’m not going out today.
– 我求你… – 如果你乐意…
– I implore you… – If you please…
我在等你呢
I’m waiting for you.
阿道夫 可以帮我们弄点吃的吗
Adolph, will you get me some food, please?
如果你交换那女士给我 我马上去
Right away, if you give me the lady.
求你们了
Please! Please!
– 怎么 – 他没回答
– Well? – He doesn’t answer.
话筒没放好
It’s off the hook.
告诉我 伯特
Tell me, Bert.
你认识马克斯多久了
How long have you known Max?
别谈这事
Let’s not talk about it.
你不为他跳舞了吗
You don’t, uh, dance for him anymore?
我失去了他
I’ve lost him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!