Home 喜剧电影 单身公寓(1968)

单身公寓(1968)

0
单身公寓(1968)

还有你的电动牙刷,
以后你搬到我这来住
It’s your apartment. I’ll just be in the way.
这是你的屋子,我会妨碍你的
这里有八间屋子
Ah, there’s eight rooms. We could go for a year without seeing each other.
我们两个走上一年都撞不到对方
你还不明白吗?我希望你能搬过来
I want you to move in.
为什么?我是个害虫
– Why? I’m a pest. – I know. You don’t have to keep telling me.
我知道你是个害虫 别再和我重复了
– Why you want me to move in? – Because I can’t stand living alone, that’s why.
那你为什么还要我搬过来?
因为我不想自己住,这就是为什么
难道非要我大声的喊着和你说话吗
For crying out loud, I’m proposing to you. What do you want, a ring?
你想要我变成什么…一个敲钟吗?
奥斯卡,如果你愿意的话我倒真这么想,
我在这能帮你做很多事
Oscar, if you mean it, there’s a lot I can do around here.
我会做很多家务
I’m very handy. I know how to fix things. I fixed my wife’s hair dryer.
我会修很多东西
我修过我妻子的吹风机
I don’t have a hair dryer. Blanche took it.
我没有吹风机,布兰琪有一个
好吧,那总要让我做些什么
Well, let me do something. I gotta do something.
我想要做些事情
You can take my wife’s initials off the towels, anything you say.
你可以去把我妻子的名字从毛巾上去掉
你就住在这里,布鲁斯的房♥间
Come here, you can sleep in here. Brucey’s room.
我可以做饭,你知道吗?
I can cook. You know? I’m a terrific cook.
我是个很棒的厨师
You don’t have to cook. I got enough potato chips to last a year.
你不用做饭
我买♥♥了足够吃一年的薯条
每天在家吃两顿饭,我们可以省下一大笔钱的
Two meals a day at home. We’ll save a fortune. We gotta pay alimony, you know.
你知道的,我们两个都还要付抚养费
Okay, Felix, you can cook.
好的,菲力克斯,你可以做饭
– You like leg of lamb? – Yeah.
你喜欢吃羊腿吗?我这个周末就做
I’ll make it this weekend.
噢,我要去给弗朗西丝打个电♥话♥,我有个大锅在她那
Oh, I gotta call Frances. She’s got my big pot.
嗨,你不能把她给忘了吗?
Hey, will you forget Frances? We’ll get our own pots.
我们有自己的锅
别在你搬来之前就把我弄疯了
Don’t drive me crazy before you move in here, will you?
好吧,听着,奥斯卡,
Well, listen, Oscar, uh…
如果我做了什么事惹你不耐烦
Hey, if I do anything that irritates you or gets on your nerves…
或是让你神经过敏,
一定要提醒我
…don’t be afraid to tell me. It’s your apartment.
这是你的屋子
I don’t wanna do anything to irritate you.
我不惹让你生气
嗨 噢,你好,弗朗西丝
Hello. Oh, hello, Frances.
我不在这 我不在这
I’m not here. I’m not here. You haven’t heard from me.
你没听到关于我的消息
You don’t know where I’ve been. You didn’t see me. I didn’t call. I’m not here.
你不知道我在哪
我没打过电♥话♥来,我不在这
Yes, he’s here.
是的,他在这

– Yes. – How’s she sound? Is she worried? Huh?
她的声音听起来怎么样?她像是在担心我吗?
她说了些什么?她在哭吗?
What’s she saying? Is she crying?
她要和我说话吗?
Does she wanna speak to me? I don’t wanna talk to her.
我不想和她说话
No, no, he’s gonna stay here with me.
他要在这里和我一起住
And you can tell her I’m not coming back there, either, because I’ve had it.
告诉她我已经决定了,我不会回去的
我也要过正常人的生活
I’ve taken just as much as she has. I’m human too, you know.
我也是个人,你知道的
She’s not the only one that’s suffered in this marriage.
她不是唯一一个在忍♥受这婚姻的人
告诉她这些
– So tell her that. Go on, tell her. – Yes, he’s fine.
是的,他很好
Don’t tell her I’m fine. You heard how I was carrying on before. I was gonna kill myself.
不要告诉她我很好!
你知道我刚刚都干了些什么
我还想要自杀呢
– Why did you tell her I’m fine? – Yes, I understand.
你为什么要告诉她我很好?
– Ask her if she wants to speak to me. – You wanna speak to him?
是的,我明白,弗朗西丝
问她是不是要和我说话
– Give me the phone. – You don’t wanna speak to him.
你要和他说话吗?
那电♥话♥给我
– She doesn’t wanna speak to me? – Yes, I understand. Okay, good night, Frances.
你不想和他说话啊
那好吧,晚安,弗朗西丝
Oh…
她不想和我说话吗?
– She doesn’t want to speak to me? – No.
是的
那她为什么要打电♥话♥来?
Why did she call?
她想知道你什么时候去收拾你的东西
Wants to know when you’re coming over for your clothes.
她想把房♥间重新漆一下
She wants to have the room repainted.
听着,菲力克斯,现在已经快一点了
Listen, Felix, it’s almost 1:00. Let’s go to bed, huh?
让我们去睡觉吧,好吗?
她不想和我说话
She didn’t wanna speak to me.
我会给你找一套睡衣的
I’ll get you a pair of pajamas. You like stripes, dots or animals?
你喜欢条纹的,圆点的,还是有动物图案的?
我想去自杀,
I wanna kill myself, and she’s picking out colors.
她还要把我的房♥间重漆
要拖鞋吗?我去给你拿双拖鞋穿吧
How about some slippers? I got some house slippers for you.
我现在很好…
I’m glad.
因为她终于让我彻底相信我们已经完了
Because she finally made me realize it’s over.
我一直不还不相信呢,直到刚才
It didn’t sink in until just this minute.
菲力克斯,我希望你现在就去睡觉
– Felix, I want you to go to bed. – My marriage is really over.
我的婚姻已经结束了
好了,现在看上去这还不算太坏
Well, it doesn’t seem so bad now. I think I can live with this thing.
我想我可以承受这件事
明天再去承受 现在你要做的就是睡觉
– Live with it tomorrow. Go to bed tonight. – In a few minutes. I gotta think.
再给我几分钟,我要想些事情
我需要重新安排我的生活了
Gotta rearrange my life.
菲力克斯,这里是我家
Felix, this is my apartment. I make up the bedtime.
睡觉的时间我说的算
你不明白,奥斯卡
You don’t understand. I just wanna be alone for a while.
我只想自己一个人静一会
你先去睡觉吧 我来把这些收拾一下
– You go to bed, I’m gonna clean up. – You don’t have to clean up.
你不用收拾
我可没法再这样的屋子里睡觉
I can’t sleep with a room like this.
去睡吧 明天早上我会叫你的
You go to bed. I’ll see you in the morning. I’ll cook you breakfast.
我会给你做早饭的
Listen, Felix, you’re not gonna?
听着,菲力克斯,你不用去…
你不用去收拾那些大家伙
You’re not gonna do anything big like rolling up rugs, are you?
比如说不用去收拾那个地毯,知道吗?
Heh. No. Ten minutes. That’s all I’m gonna be.
十分钟,过十分钟我就去睡觉
只要十分钟,我把这些碟子收拾好就去睡
Just 10 minutes. I’m gonna do the dishes and go to bed.
他要去收拾那些碟子
He’s gonna do the dishes.
嗨,奥斯卡!
Hey, Oscar.
什么事?
– Yeah? – Oscar…
奥斯卡,我会好起来的
…I’m gonna be all right.
也许需要过几天
It may take a few days. I’m gonna be all right.
但我一定会好起来的
– Good. Good. – Yeah.
很好 很好 晚安,菲力克斯
– Good night, Felix. – Good night, Frances.
晚安,弗朗西丝
早安,哈瑞
– Morning, Harry. – Good morning.
早安
Hey, there’s my bus. See you tonight, Oscar.
嗨,那是我要搭的车,晚上见,奥斯卡
好的,菲力
Right, Fel.
嗨,奥斯卡,我晚饭做什么?
Hey, Oscar, what will I make for dinner?
击球手,九号♥,比尔·马泽罗西基,
The batter, Number 9, Bill Mazeroski, second base.
二垒
好球!
Strike!
太棒了,这就是棒球比赛
Well, that’s the ballgame.
比赛还没结束呢
It’s not over yet.
上垒了,马泽罗西基出局了,已经第九局了…
Bases loaded, Mazeroski up, ninth inning…
你还期望麦特能靠他一个人使队伍翻盘吗?
…you expect the Mets to hold a one-run lead?
怎么不可能…
What’s the matter, you never heard of a triple play?
你没听过三振出局吗?
嗨 你好
Hello.
找你的,麦迪逊
Uh-huh.
Phone for you, Madison.
我一会给他打过去
I’ll call them back.
他说有重要的事
He says it’s an emergency.
什么事?
– Yeah? – Oscar, just called to tell you…
奥斯卡,我想告诉你…
别在看棒球比赛的时候吃香肠
…don’t eat any frankfurters at the ballgame.
因为我晚上准备做香肠炒豆
I decided to make franks and beans for dinner tonight.
三振出局,麦特做到了!
A triple play! The Mets did it!
我所见过的最精彩的棒球比赛,
The greatest fielding play I ever saw!
你把它错过了,奥斯卡,你错过了!
And you missed it, Oscar! You missed it!
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?
你没有自己的主见了吗?
带着你的香肠滚蛋然后…
Take your frankfurters and!
奥斯卡?嗨,奥斯卡
Oscar? Hey, Oscar?
奥斯…
抱歉我来晚了
I’m sorry I’m late.
把你的脚擦干净
– Wipe your feet. – What?
什么?
If you know what’s good for you, you’d better wipe your feet.
如果你希望自己好过,就把脚给擦干净
玩的怎么样了?
How’s the game going?
嗨,这屋子发生了什么事?
Hey, what happened to the apartment?
它现在受到了最棒的家务管理
It’s been given the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
发牌
Deal the cards.
嗨,默里
– Hey, Murray. – Ante.