You know, I’ve got a good mind to really leave.
为什么他听不见我的话呢?
Why doesn’t he hear me?
我知道我在说话,我能听到自己的声音啊
I know I’m talking. I recognize my voice.
如果你真的要让我走,那我现在就走
– Because if you really want me to go, I’ll go. – Then go!
那你就走吧!
我想让你走,你快点走啊!
I want you to go, so go! When are you going?
你什么时候走啊?
你真是很急啊
You’re in a bigger hurry than Frances was.
比弗朗西丝还急
那她给了你多少时间,我就给你多少时间
Take as much time as she gave you. I want you to follow your usual routine.
我希望你能按照你的惯例来
换句话说,你是在撵我走咯
– In other words, you’re throwing me out. – Not in other words, those are the perfect ones!
不用换句话说
我就是这个意思!
好吧,我只是想留下些东西
All right. I just wanted to get the record straight.
把它留在你的心里
– Let it be on your conscience. – Let what be on my conscience?
把什么留在我的心里?
我真的很希望能够待在这里
I’m perfectly willing to stay here and clear the air of our differences, but you refuse, right?
和你澄清我们之间的误会
但是你拒绝了,对吗?
Right. I’m tired of you clearing the air.
是的,我已经厌倦了去听你的解释了
所以我才想让你离开
– That’s why I want you to leave. – Good.
记住,我要是出了什么事,都是你的责任
But remember, what happens to me is your responsibility.
把它记在你的脑子里吧
– Let it be on your head. – Let what be on my head?
把什么记在我的脑子里?
你为什么就不能痛痛快快的离开
Wait a minute. Why can’t you get thrown out like a decent human being?
像个绅士那样?
把什么记在我的脑子里?
Let what be on my head? Huh?
恩?
我现在就走
I’m leaving now, according to your wishes and desires.
满足你的愿望和要求
不过我会回来的
Either I’ll come back and get the rest of my clothes or someone else will.
回来拿回我的衣服
我要来不了就会有其他人来拿
在你把你的话收回去之前你哪也别想去
You are not going anyplace until you take it back.
把什么收回去?
– Take what back? – “Let it be on your head.”
“把它记在你的脑子里”
这话到底是什么意思?
What the hell is that, the Curse of the Cat People?
是诅咒吗?
你再这样把门堵着我就没办法离开了
– I can’t leave if you’re blocking the door. – Is this how you left that night with Frances?
你离开弗朗西丝的时候也留给了她这个诅咒吗?
怪不得她要把你的房♥间重漆
No wonder she wanted your room repainted. I’m gonna have yours dipped in bronze.
我还要把你的房♥间在铜水里面泡呢
你能让开吗?
Would you get out of the way, please?
好吧,你准备去哪?
Uh, where will you go?
噢,奥斯卡,你问这个干什么
Oh, come on, Oscar.
你不会对我要去哪里感兴趣的,对吗?
You’re not really interested, are you?
好吧,菲力克斯 算你赢了
All right, Felix, you win. We’ll try to iron it out.
我们讲和吧
回来,菲力克斯
Come back, Felix.
菲力克斯!
Felix.
菲力克斯,快回来!
Felix, come back!
不要就这样离开我!
Don’t leave me like this!
我告诉你,我现在很担心
I’m telling you, I’m worried.
我了解菲力克斯,他会去做一些很疯狂的事的
I know Felix. He’s gonna try something crazy.
你的意思是说你把他赶走了?
– You just threw him out? – That’s right, I threw him out.
是的 我把他赶走了
It was my decision. I admit it. Let it be on my head.
那是我的决定
让它记在我的脑子里吧
– Let what be on your head? – How should I know? Felix put it there.
让什么记在你的脑子里?
我怎么知道,是菲力克斯说的,你去问他
He’s out there somewhere.
他现在正在外面的某个地方呢
He was driving us crazy with his napkins and ashtrays…
他总是用他的餐巾让我们不耐烦
…and bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches. All of you said so.
还有他的烟灰缸
这些都是你们说的啊
– We didn’t say kick him out. – Who do you think I did it for? I did it for us.
可我们没说过要赶他走啊,奥斯卡
我是为了我们大家赶他走的!
为了我们?
– Us? – Yes, that’s right.
是的,你们知道他为我们这个星期五
You know what he was planning for next Friday night’s poker game as a change of pace?
晚上的牌局计划了些什么吗?
他要把它换一个方式?
– Do you have any idea? – What?
什么?
A luau. An Hawaiian luau. Roast pork, fried rice, spare ribs.
办的像个宴会那样,夏威夷式的宴会…
有烤肉,油炸的米饭,还有排骨
火奴鲁鲁的人可不会玩扑克牌
– They don’t play poker like that in Honolulu. – He’s out there alone.
他现在自己一个人待在外面
Now I’m really worried.
我真的很担心他
Why don’t we stop worrying and start looking? Come on.
那我们为什么不去找他呢?走吧
我们怎么去找他?
How we gonna find him? It’s a big city.
这个城市这么大
“It’s a big city.” We’ll look for a guy with a suitcase who’s crying.
我们要找的是一个带着手提箱的男人
而且这个男人还在哭
Come on.
走吧
他可不像这些车站那样不会动
They’re not gonna like this at the station.
我们不能这样去找一个失踪的人
You’re not supposed to look for a missing person with a missing car.
而且他还开着一辆车
So take it out of my taxes.
好吧,那我们先下车
先去他家里看看吧
We’ll try his apartment first.
弗朗西丝说自从他上次打电♥话♥问她肉糜卷的做法后
Well, Frances hasn’t heard from him since he called to get her recipe for meat loaf.
就再也没有任何关于他的消息了
现在去哪?
Where to now?
沿着河畔巡逻吧
Cruise along Riverside Drive.
这太疯狂了,奥斯卡
This is crazy, Oscar.
我们为什么不报♥警♥呢?
– Why don’t we call the cops? – Drive the car.
开你的车
嗨,默里 你在干什么呢?
Hey, what are you doing, Murray?
我在干活
Off-duty arrest. Caught them gambling.
我抓到他们几个赌博
我们已经找遍了整个曼哈顿西区了
We already combed the whole west side.
我们为什么不回去等消息呢?
Why don’t we go back and wait to hear something?
因为我害怕我们听到什么坏消息
Because I’m afraid we’ll hear something.
可怜的家伙
– The poor guy. – Will you stop saying “the poor guy”?
你能不能别说“可怜的家伙”
你有没有想过我的感受啊?
What about me? I got this lousy curse on my head.
我的脑子正在被诅咒
Aw, let’s go back, Oscar. He’ll show up.
我们回去吧,奥斯卡,他自己会出现的
他会用自杀了报复我的
I know him, he’ll kill himself just to spite me.
那样他的幽灵就会一直跟着我
Then his ghost will come back, following me around the apartment…
在房♥间里面不断的浮现,消失
…haunting and cleaning, haunting and cleaning, haunting and cleaning.
浮现,消失,浮现,消失
奥斯卡,过来玩几把
Come on, Oscar, play a few hands. It’ll take your mind off Felix.
这会帮你忘掉菲力克斯的
别提他的名字
Then stop mentioning his name.
我知道你们在想什么,
I know what you’re all thinking, but you’re wrong.
但是你们错了
那是他自己的错…不是我的
It’s his fault, not mine.
他一开始的时候就不应该搬进来
He never shouldn’t have moved in here. He should’ve stayed with Blanche.
他应该和布兰琪待在一起
– Why should he? – Because it’s his wife.
为什么他要和她待在一起?
因为她是他的妻子
No, Blanche is your wife. His wife is Frances.
不对,布兰琪是你的妻子
他的妻子是弗朗西丝
What are you, some kind of a wise guy? The game is over. Give me my cards.
你是什么…你这自作聪明的家伙?
游戏结束了,把牌还给我
– I don’t wanna play anymore. – We didn’t even start.
我不想再玩了
I’m not gonna worry about him. Why should I? He’s not worrying about me.
我也不想在担心他了
反正他也不会担心我
He’s out in the streets somewhere crying and sulking and having a wonderful time.
他现在一定正在街上的某个地方
一边哭,一边生气,过得不知道多舒服呢
我好象闻到了意大利细面条的味道
– I think I smell spaghetti. – It’s not spaghetti, it’s linguine.
那是意大利粗面条
Don’t you care what happens to Felix?
你们难道不担心菲力克斯吗?
– Thought you weren’t worried. – I’m not worried, damn it. I’m not worried.
你不是说你不担心吗
该死的,我当然不担心了
是他,我打赌,一定是他
– That’s him. I’ll bet that’s him. – I told you he’d be back.
开门
Open the door. Everybody play cards like nothing happened, okay?
我们就装做是在玩牌,就像什么事都没有发生
现在发牌吧
– Just deal them out. – All right.
好了,开门吧
Okay, open the door.
你好
– Oh. Hello. – How do you do?
你好
你好,塞西莉
– Oh, hello there, Cecily. – Gwendolyn.
是格温多琳
Please, gentlemen, don’t stand up.
别,先生们,请不要站起来
– May I see you for a moment, Mr. Madison? – Certainly. Certainly, Gwendolyn.
我可以耽误你的一点时间吗,麦迪逊先生
当然 当然可以了,格温多琳女士
有什么事吗?
What’s, uh…? What’s the matter?
我想你应该知道
I think you know.
我是为了菲力克斯的事情过来的
I’ve come for Felix’s things.
你是说我的朋友菲力克斯?
– You mean my Felix? – Oh, yes. Yes. Felix Ungar.
哦,是的,就是他,菲力克斯·恩格…
那个可爱,又可怜的男人
That sweet, tortured man who’s in my flat at this moment…
他现在正在我们的公♥寓♥里
向我妹妹哭诉他的心声呢
…pouring his heart out to my sister.
格温?
Gwen?
格温,菲力克斯他不愿意留下来
Gwen. Felix doesn’t want to stay. Please tell him to stay.
你一定要让他留下来啊
别这样,女士们,那样会很不方便的
Please, girls, this is embarrassing. I can go to a hotel. How are you, Vinnie?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!