Home 动作电影 宇宙追缉令(2001)

宇宙追缉令(2001)

0
宇宙追缉令(2001)
Carla算不上美,但就是有一种味道,愈品愈香

Get back!
你看到什么?
What have you got?
什么也没看到
Nothing.
什么也没看到
Not a thing.
不,不
No! No!
别动
Be still.
有人开枪,南栋
Unit 15, weapon fire, south tower!
四楼,放射科
Fourth floor, Imaging Radiology!
盖布在那里
Gabe is there.
把手举起来,举起来 -别动
Hands high! Hands high, Yulaw! – Don’t move! Don’t move!
别动
Don’t move!
你们杀了我就得杀我的分身
We all know if you kill me, you have to kill the other guy.
让我射断他的狗腿 -把他铐起来
Just Let me take out one leg. – Cuff him.
我掩护你
I’ll cover you.
快走
Go.
退后
Back, get back!
是盖布 -转到第七频道
It’s Gabe. – Go! Channel 7.
快跟着他
Swing the camera. Follow him.
他在前面向右转
He cut right at the end of the hall.
别动,站住
Don’t move! Stay here!
转回去
Go back to the room.
TK,你不能上去
T.K., you can’t go up there!
哪一个是他?
Which one is he?
我没事 -别动,我们是来帮忙的
I’m okay. I’m all right. – Don’t move, Gabe! We’re here to help.
我说我没事 -你知道你在哪里吗?
I’m all right. – Do you know where you are?
你是怎么了? -你在哪里?
What’s wrong with you? – Where are you, Gabe?
三个人持枪杀死一名警卫
There are three armed men. They killed a security officer.
我们是谁? -他们跑走了
Who are we? – they went down the hall.
我叫什么? -我没枪,没办法追上去
What’s my name? – I was unarmed. I couldn’t go after them.
你手上的枪呢?
What did you do with the gun?
我没有枪,我叫TK去拿
I don’t have one. I asked T.K. To get it.
刘宇不会知道这件事
Yulaw wouldn’t have known that.
他是分身,让他们把他带走
This one’s safer in their custody. Let them take him.
你要合作,别伤了自己
You need help before you hurt yourself.
或是伤了别人
Or anyone else.
伤了别人?有人想杀我耶
Anyone else? Someone tried to kill me!
拜托,我不想伤害你们
Please! I don’t want to hurt you guys.
放开我
Let go of me!
我不想伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you.
我也不想杀你们
I don’t want to hurt you guys.
别乱来
Settle back down!
他几乎跟刘宇一样强
He’s close to Yulaw’s strength.
放手盖布!
Let go! Gabe!
我说过,他是我
It’s what I told you. It’s me.
你快回家
Get home.
出了问题
We have a problem here.
问题出在这些烂规矩
Yeah, the real problem is procedure sucks…
长官
…sir.
好吧,新规矩
All right, new procedure.
你去找盖布,我去逮刘宇
Gabe is yours. I will take Yulaw.
你要怎么逮他?
How you going to do that?
我要不择手段
I’ll do whatever it takes.
设定计时器
Sync up your repeater.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
我不怕爆♥炸♥
I’ve lived through one of those.
让我来
Let me do it.
设定你的计时器
Sync your repeater, Funsch.
好了
All right.
等红灯一亮刘宇就会死
When the green light turns red and stays steady and Yulaw is dead…
你也会死
And you.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
没问题
Not a problem.
我们分头行动完全违反规定
Us splitting up, you going solo, is way out of procedure.
听好,我知道你的背景
So listen to me. I know where you’re from, what you’ve been through…
不过这地方不同
…but this place is different.
不是每一个人都是军人
Not everyone is a combatant.
这儿有无辜老百姓
There are innocent people here, also.
当你遇到危险,凭着直觉去做
So if you get into the shit, you trust your heart…
不要想那么多
…not your head.
我明白了,长官
Loud and clear, sir.
那小王八蛋怎么会逃走?
How did that son of a bitch get out of here?
你看过那支A片吗? 很辣哦
Have you seen that new video, Mr. Fanny’s Been A-Pluggin’? It’s hot!
我最爱珍妮了
Dude, I like Janine.
她不搞男人,只搞女同志
But she don’t do guys. That girl-girl stuff gets old.
你干脆租大屁♥股♥人妖秀算了
Why don’t you rent one of those big-ass, she-male tapes, you freak?
闭嘴
Shut up!
没做核磁共振造影就无法诊断
I can’t determine occipital lobe swelling without a complete MRI.
他有精神分♥裂♥的现象 -他不会突然发作
He was acting schizophrenic. – Schizophrenia doesn’t just kick in.
他中弹后受创于是产生幻觉
The triggering stressor of being shot caused a psychotic break.
第五大队都在找他
The Fifth Division is looking for him.
他有精神分♥裂♥,医生会治好的
They understand he’s not himself. They know how to bring him in.
你还好吧? -我很好
You okay? – I’m fine.
需要看医生吗? -不用,我没事
Need a doctor? – No, I’m all right.
我不会让他出事的
I am not going to let anything happen to him.
要不是他我早就没命了
If it wasn’t for Gabe, I wouldn’t be in this uniform.
谢了,巴比
Thanks, Bobby.
也许我最好先回家 -好主意
Maybe it’s best if I go home. – Good idea.
你赶快回家等他的消息
Nothing you can do here, and he’s likely to contact you there.
我一有消息就通知你 你有消息就打给我
If I hear from him, I’ll let you know. If you hear anything, I’ll be home.
好,我送你回家
I know. I’m going to take you.
谢了,我不会有事
I appreciate it, but I’ll be fine.
我要确保你的安全 我开警车送你回家,来吧
We’ll make sure of it. There are four units on the way to your house. Come on.
绕一圈,我在前面等你 -好
Circle around. I’ll meet you out front. – All right.
我好不容易听到喜欢的音乐
Just when I find something I like in this universe.
把收音机关掉
Turn off the radio slowly.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你几乎跟他一样强 这两年来你变得越来越强
You’re close to his strength. The last two years, you’ve gotten stronger.
你没去健身也没吃仙丹
Haven’t jacked any more iron. Haven’t changed your diet.
但是你变得更强壮
But you are stronger.
你的脑筋动得也越来越快
Your mind, too. Answers come fast without thinking.
你是谁?你对我做了什么?
Who are you? What did you do to me?
不是我,是你
Not me. You. You’ve done this to yourself.
这是你自己的能耐 就跟以前一样,对吧,老友?
Just like old times, eh, buddy?
不对
Not exactly…
老友
…buddy.
刘宇,把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands back on the wheel, Yulaw.
空间的形状是这样
Space is shaped like this.
你以为只有一个宇宙
You believe this is the only universe.
但宇宙不只一个,有很多个
There’s not just one universe, there’s a Multiverse.
当恒星毁灭后会形成黑洞
Every time a massive star dies and becomes a black hole…
产生一个新宇宙
…a new universe is created.
科学家能预知黑洞在哪里形成
They’ve learned to forecast where and when a black hole will occur.
并建立平行宇宙之间的连系
A momentary bridge between parallel universes.
时空旅行受到限制
Travel is restricted.
所以创造了超时空战警 来维持秩序
They created an agency to police the Multiverse.
我是个超时空战警
I’m a Multiverse agent.
你是个疯子
You’re a nut.
你也看到你的分身
You’re the one who’s been seeing yourself.
你在这宇宙是你 在另一个宇宙并不存在
In this universe, you’re you. In another, you don’t exist.
你在这宇宙的妻子
In another, you’re married to the same woman.
跟你分身的老婆不同 你也可能跟男人结婚
In another, to a different woman. In another, you’re married to a man.
一股能量连系着不同的分身
There’s an energy, strain, wave, connecting all those lives.
我们都拥有它
We all have one.
你和他的能量越来越强大
The one between you and him has gotten stronger.
你感觉到他,对吧?
You’ve been feeling him, haven’t you?
没人能证明我这么做是坏事
Harry, nobody’s proved that what I’m doing is a bad thing.
你杀了123人 你坏到极点了
You’ve killed 123 people. I’d say that was a very bad thing.
要是你杀了这一个
You don’t know what’d happen if you killed this one.
就会摧毁多重宇宙 但是你也不在乎
It could destroy the system, but that doesn’t matter.
我知道,宇宙一定要平衡 这种屁话我听多了
I know. Everything must be balanced. The party line.
你觉得会怎样?