Home 动作电影 宇宙追缉令(2001)

宇宙追缉令(2001)

0
宇宙追缉令(2001)
Carla算不上美,但就是有一种味道,愈品愈香

What do you think would happen?
一种说法是你会爆♥炸♥ 另一种是你会发疯
Some people think you’d explode, some people think you’d implode.
还有一种说法
You’re missing one.
有人说你会成为救世主
Some people think you’d become a god.
一点也没错
That’s the one.
你的分身原来也是时空战警
The man you’ve been seeing, the “you,” he was an MVA agent.
他在别的宇宙被他的分身攻击
Once he was forced to defend himself against himself in another universe.
他杀了对方
Killed him.
分身的能量转移到他身上
In doing so, part of the other life’s energy transferred to him.
他变得更强,你们也变得更强
Made him stronger. Made all of you stronger.
他每杀死一个分身 能量就分配到你们身上
Each time he kills one of you, the energy divides among the survivors.
我是下一个?
So, I’m next?
你是最后一个
You’re the last.
只剩下你和他了
You and him are it.
我不想被扯进来
I don’t want any part of this.
你别无选择
You don’t have a choice.
你有两个选择,投降或是死
First choice, give up. Second choice, die.
第三个选择
Third choice.
如果你说的是真的
So, if everything you say is true…
我会怎么样?
…what happens to me?
我也不知道
Nobody’s got all the answers.
我不相信你,离我远点
I don’t believe you. Stay away.
只剩我一个人了
I’m alone now.
我是来帮你的
I’m here to help you.
请你站住
Sir, I have to ask you to hold it right there.
我叫你站住
I said freeze, asshole!
你们永远都学不乖
Don’t you people ever learn?
安全
Clear.
让他们先检查一下
Let them have a look first.
我得上厕所
I have to do my girl stuff.
谢了
Thanks.
电视没关
TV is on.
对,我没关
Yeah, I left it on.
我听到盖布的消息就慌了手脚
When I got the call about Gabe, I just ran.
我拿了外套就冲下楼
Grabbed my jacket, rushed downstairs.
我来关
I’ll turn it off.
巴比?
Bobby?
谢谢你陪我来,不过我想请你
I appreciate you being here with me and I don’t want to sound rude, but…
给我一点隐私好吗?
…can I have a little privacy?
不好意思
Sorry, T.K.
我就在外面
I’ll be right outside.
谢了
Thanks.
我就说这地方很有用
I told you it’s not wasted space.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我很害怕 -我也是
I’m afraid. – Me, too.
我可以下去吗?
Is it safe to come down?
不行,到处都有警♥察♥
No, there are sheriffs all over.
我要我的枪
I need my gun.
我放在医院了
I left it at the hospital.
我需要一把枪
I need a weapon.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
他们看的见里面,我把窗帘拉起来
They can see inside. I’m just gonna pull the shade.
如果我们没在那家书局认识
Jesus. Did you ever think when we met that day at the bookstore…
就不会惹上这麻烦
…we’d be in this kind of mess?
我就算知道还是会去那家书局
Even if I knew, I still would have come in.
我们不是在书局认识的
It wasn’t a bookstore.
我可以从你手中夺走那把枪
Just so you know, I’m going to take that gun…
在你开枪前宰了你
…and kill you before you can pull the trigger.
你还是乖乖把枪交给我吧
There’s nothing you can do except give it to me.
把枪放下
Gabe, drop it!
放下来
Drop it now!
放下来
Drop it!
上车
Get in!
别这样
Hey, knock it off!
你变得跟他一样 -我就是他
You’re acting like him. – I am him!
我失去了她
Without her.
我爷爷说生命能量是一个圆圈
My grandfather taught me the energy of life goes in a circle…
生生不息地循环着
…in a perfect flow, balanced.
他说如果我没找到中心点
He said, until I find my center…
人生就无法得到圆♥满♥
…my circle would never be whole.
我在兽医诊所第一次见到她
That day, I first saw her in the clinic
我救了一只被车撞伤的小狗
…I came in with a dog that was hit by a car.
当时我就知道她是我的中心点
I knew right away she was my center.
她使我的人生圆♥满♥
She made me whole.
我该怎么杀死他?
How do I kill him?
一小时后一个温洞将开启 只有三分钟
In an hour, there’s a forecasted wormhole opening. Three-minute window.
他感觉得到你的能量
He’s attuned to your life wave.
他会找到你,杀了你再进去
He’ll try to find you, kill you, and get back to the hole.
我们在那儿逮到他
That’s where we get him.
逮到他?杀了他吧
Get him? Kill him!
杀了他?
Kill him?
你是说真的?
You’re serious?
我自己设计的,火力强大
My own design.
M-590精♥装♥改良的手携式
Highly modified M-590, hand-portable system.
每秒射出25发追踪型子弹
Fires 25 smart rounds per second.
还有最先进的反制功能
Multiple tracking modes, plus the latest countermeasures.
每一发子弹都能延迟引爆
Each round carries an explosive warhead with selectable fuse delays.
命中目标后顿一下才会爆♥炸♥
Tracks, enters, pauses.1 microseconds, then “Boom!”
炸得血肉模糊
Mixto rojo.
这是小一号♥的
And this is his little brother.
你的枪也对付不了他
Hasn’t worked yet.
那不算,我奉命不能杀人
Don’t blame the tools. I never had the go-ahead to terminate.
我教你怎么杀人
Let me show you how.
这样也行
That’ll work, too.
杀了他一切就结束了
We kill him, then it’s over.
你们两个
Hey, you two!
快点!快来看怎么回事!
Come on! Check that shit!
走吧
Let’s go.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
请准许我发言,长官
Permission to speak, sir.
我知道该怎么做
I know what I have to do.
我一直没谢谢你的帮忙
I’ll never get the chance to thank you for squaring me away.
谢谢你,长官
So, thank you, sir.
我要报♥警♥了
I’m calling the cops.
如果我们杀了他…
Just making sure you know, if we kill him…
你就得杀了我,杀吧,我不在乎
You have to kill me. Kill me! I don’t care.
我要报♥警♥了
I’m calling the cops.
如果我们杀了他…
Just making sure you know, if we kill him…
你就得杀了我,杀吧,我不在乎
You have to kill me. Kill me! I don’t care.
只要他死了就无所谓
As long as he’s dead, I don’t care.
如果我们杀了他
If we kill him…
有人说宇宙也会跟着毁灭
…there’s a chance, some say, this whole universe could go with him.
那中国人把这地方毁了
The Chinese guy was tearing the place apart.
温洞十分钟后出现
Wormhole ETA: Ten minutes.
在那里
That vicinity.
他在这儿
He’s here.
惨了,快找掩护
Shit. Take cover!
是炸♥弹♥,爆♥炸♥后要憋气20秒!
It’s a bomb! Don’t breathe for 20 seconds after the blast!
刘宇
Yulaw!
你要来杀我
You came here for me.
现在我也要杀你
Now I’m here for you.
我们其中有一个会成为救世主
After this, there will be only one.
不会是我,也不会是你
I won’t be The One, but neither will you.
可恶,剩三分钟
Shit! Three minutes.
30秒!
Thirty seconds!
该死
Shit.
盖布,快走
Gabe, get out! Get out!
快走啊