Carla算不上美,但就是有一种味道,愈品愈香

宇宙不只有一个
There is not one universe. There are many.
有很多个,这是多重宇宙
A Multiverse.
我们能在各宇宙之间旅行
We have the technology to travel between universes…
但是这种旅行受到严格管制
…but travel is highly restricted and policed.
你不只有一个,你有很多分身
There is not one you. There are many.
同时活在多个平行宇宙中
Each of us exists in present time, in parallel universes.
这是一个平衡的系统
There was balance in the system…
现在有一个人想打破平衡
…but now a force exists who seeks to destroy the balance…
他想成为救世主
…so he can become The One.
“洛城警♥察♥”
高尔总统在国会发表演说 勾勒白宫的新计划…
President Gore addressed Congress today where he outlined the White House plan…
他们来了,他们会把你干掉
Here they come, man. They’re going to take you on out.
刘乐,你死定了,够衰吧?
You’re dead, Lawless! You’re dead! Ain’t payback a bitch?
死吧,你这人♥渣♥
Die, Lawless, you piece of shit!
你杀我弟兄早该死了
Die like all my boys you took out!
他们都想把你干掉
I know they’re going to kill you upstate…
但是有我在就甭想 别紧张,刘乐
…but no one’s getting you on my watch, so don’t sweat, Lawless.
你不想活啦?
You want that thumb?
把他带走吧
Let’s move him out of here.
再叫一次,叫一次给我听
I want to hear you scream, Lawless. Come on, scream for me.
我要你好看,混球
Going to get you, asshole!
去送死吧
Yeah, walk the walk!
混帐东西,你死定了
You piece of shit! You’re a dead man!
有点不对劲
Something’s wrong.
囚犯中弹
Prisoner down!
上面
Up there!
停火!停火!
Hold your fire! Cease fire!
小吴、史考特,跟我来
Woo, Scott, follow me!
没人进得来,进得来也跑不了
Razor wire should have kept anyone out, let alone moving fast.
没有血迹
There’s no blood.
哇靠,他时速50英哩
Holy shit! He’s doing 50!
13号♥警车正往西追逐嫌犯
Adam 13 in pursuit of suspect headed west, Third and Olympic.
请求空中支援
Request assistance from 2 David air unit. Over.
收到,我们这就赶去
Roger that. Air 14 en route to Third and Olympic.
他要去温洞
He’s going to the hole.
我们一定要赶去阻止他
We have to get there, override him before he jumps.
你一下令我就毙了他
Give me the go-ahead. He’ll never make it.
别开枪,照规矩来
Check fire. Stick to procedure, Funsch.
你只负责抓人,不能杀人明白吗?
You were recruited to apprehend him, not be his assassin, understand?
我听不见你的回答 你到底明不明白?
I can’t hear you. Do you understand?
明白了
Loud and clear.
刘宇,这是警♥察♥
Yulaw! MVA!
明白才怪
Loud and clear, huh?
“座标确认”
“取消目的地”
“目的地”
“目的地取消”
洛第克,只剩不到一分钟
Roedecker! Less than a minute!
可恶
Shit!
手举起来
Hands high!
还有30秒
Thirty seconds, Roedecker.
他又是谁?
Who the hell is this now?
你一定是菜鸟,洛第克呢?
You must be the new guy. Where is Roedecker?
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning.
手举起来
Get your hands where I can see them.
别动
Freeze!
你,放下武器
You, drop that weapon!
我会毙了你
I will kill you.
你不会的
No, you won’t.
洛第克呢?
Where is Roedecker?
我在这儿 -搞什么?
Here I am. – What the…
“温洞开启”
芬奇
Funsch.
只要乖乖照规矩来
You stick to procedure…
就能把事情搞定
…it all works out.
117号♥死者,刘宇福 蒙纳梭罗宇宙
Victim 117, Yu Fook Law, Monoceros Universe.
118号♥死者,刘史文 土甘拿宇宙
Victim 118, Swen Law, Tucana Universe.
119号♥死者,刘尼迪 坎纳普宇宙
Victim 119, Ni Dilaw, Canopus Universe.
120号♥死者,刘凯杰 莎潘兹宇宙
Victim 120, Kia Jilaw, Serpenz Universe.
121号♥死者,刘喜师 普塞恩宇宙
Victim 121, Seth Law, Procyon Universe.
122号♥死者,刘福伦 绍瓦拉宇宙
Victim 122, Frun Law, Shauwla Universe.
123号♥死者,刘乐 安努比宇宙
Victim 123, Lawless, Anubis Universe.
下一步是什么?
What’s the next move?
刘宇,你没有下一步了
It won’t work for you anymore, Yulaw.
两点之间最短的距离
The shortest distance between two points…
永远是一条直线
…will always be a straight line.
你玩完了,你不知道吗?
Your line has run out. You don’t see that?
我已经变得比任何人都强
There’s never been anything like what I have become.
你应该知道 我第一次杀人你也在场
You know that. You were there for my first one.
我很后悔让你有第二次机会 -只是有一就有二
I wish I’d never let there be a second. – But there was a second.
有二就有三
And a third.
而且直到现在已经杀了123人
And a 123rd.
哈利,你为什么要来?
Why did you come, Harry?
你想念我吗?
You miss me?
我怀念从前的你
I missed who you were.
你追捕我几年了?
You’ve been chasing me how many years?
两年
Two years.
我只要再杀一个分身就行了
I just need to do it one more time.
你再也杀不了人了
There won’t be a “one more time” for you.
目的地:史帝监禁殖民地
Destination: Stygian Penal Colony, Hades Universe.
刘宇
Gabriel Yulaw.
多重宇宙法庭判你有罪
The peoples of the Multiverse have found you guilty…
你犯下123起一级谋杀案
…of 123 counts of first-degree murder…
并且123次未经授权穿梭于 平行宇宙
…and 123 counts of unauthorized travel to parallel universes…
非法进行时空旅行
…by use of illegal quantum tunneling.
本庭判你无期徒刑
For these crimes, you have been sentenced to life…
从此以后不能再回来
…without the possibility of return…
永远被放逐到史帝监禁殖民地
…on the Stygian Penal Colony, in the Hades Universe.
愿主与你同在
May God be with you.
你可以说一句话
You may make a final statement.
多重宇宙
The Multiverse.
每一个宇宙都有不合理的
Every universe in it is irrational…
…漏洞
…sloppy.
我只想补好漏洞 建立新的秩序
I just try to make it rational. I just try to make it neat.
你们却说这是谋杀
You call it murder.
我怎么能杀死自己123次?
How could I murder myself 123 times?
我只是把那些分身的能量
I just took those wasted energies…
储存到我一个人的身上
…and put them into one container: Me.
让我更敏捷、更聪明、更强壮
It made me faster, smarter, stronger.
也许这是命中注定
What if that is our fate?
我将和我其他的分身结合
To unite with our other selves.
合而为一
To be unified forever.
成为唯一的我
To be one.
我将成为救世主
I will be The One.
刘宇
Gabriel Yulaw…
你准备好了吗?
…are you ready?
你呢?
Are you?
温洞五秒后开启
Wormhole opens in five…
4、3、2、1
…four, three, two, one.
温洞关闭了
Wormhole’s shut.
还有30秒,我们要等一下
It only had a 30-second window. Now we have to wait.
可恶
Son of a bitch!
请准许我发言 -说吧
Permission to speak, sir? – Speak.
这算哪门子的规矩?
Is this part of the procedure?
我们到另一个宇宙抓他
We’ll get him on the other side.
他只有一个地方能去
There’s only one place he could be going.
洛杉矶法♥院♥
阿德,拿去
Aldrich, take these.
小布希总统在国会发表演说
President Bush addressed a joint session of Congress today…
勾勒白宫新的健保计划…
…where he outlined the White House plan for universal health care.
朗尼,你死定了
Ronnie, you’re dead! You rat!
死吧,你这爪耙子
Die, you piece of shit snitch!
你不会有事的,你做的没错
You’re going to be okay, Ronnie. You’re doing the right thing.
快走 -去死吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!