A rope, please! No. The truth.
丢条绳子吧! 不行 先说实话
She has M.
她把M夫人抓走
I know nothing. Those blades were meant for you.
我不知情 她想杀你灭口
What does Elektra King want you dead for?
为什么?
It was you who destroyed my factory.
是你毁了我的工厂
Then you drown my Rolls- Royce…
是你把我的劳斯莱斯沉入湖底
…and now you’re trying to drown me in my own caviar!
你现在还想用鱼子酱把我淹死!
Let me out!
救我上去!
Too bad we don’t have any champagne.
可惜这儿没有香槟
Or sour cream.
或是酸奶
Occasionally…
偶尔
…I get equipment for her. Machinery. Russian stuff.
我会替她弄到俄制的器材
And the payoff in the casino?
赌场的一百万呢?
It was a special job.
那是特别差事
My nephew is in the navy.
我侄子是海军
He’s smuggling some machinery for her.
他替她走私一些机器
Where? Absolutely not!
在哪儿? 我不能说
Where?!
哪儿? !
Where? Istanbul!
哪儿? 伊斯坦堡!
You!
你!
Where have you been, you gold- encrusted buffoon?
这金牙猴王 跑哪儿去了?
Sorry, boss. I must have bumped my head.
抱歉 我被撞昏了
Get me out of here, I’ll show you what a bumped head feels like.
把我救出来 我会让你知道什么是撞昏
Look.

We have no roof, but at least we have four good walls.
屋顶没了至少墙壁还在
The insurance company is never going to believe this.
保险公♥司♥一定会抓狂
This used to be the KGB’s Istanbul safe house. Now it’s FSB.
这里以前是KGB的分部
Federal Security Bureau.
现在是联邦安♥全♥局♥
Same old friendly service with a new name.
其实是换汤不换药
Did you raise Nikoli? Nothing.
找到尼可莱吗? 没有
Try scanning the emergency frequencies.
试着扫描紧急讯号♥
Tragedy.
可怜哪
In the old days, there were 1 00 places…
以前至少有一百个地方
…where a submarine could surface undetected.
能让潜艇偷偷升到水面
Submarine?
潜艇?
What class is your nephew running?
你侄子的潜艇是什么型号♥?
Victor 3, you call it.
你们称之为维特3型
Nuclear. He’s not loading cargo. They want the sub to use the reactor.
核能潜艇 他们要用潜艇的核子反应炉
That’s it.
没错
Put weapons- grade plutonium in that sub’s reactor…
把钸元素放进核子反应炉
…instant, catastrophic meltdown.
就会造成严重的核爆
Making it all look just like an accident.
看起来像是场意外
But why?
为什么?
Because the existing pipelines from the Caspian Sea…
里海的输油管
…go to the north. Here.
把石油运到北部
The oil is put on the tankers, shipped across the Black Sea to Istanbul.
这里 再用油轮从黑海 运到伊斯坦堡
The explosion would destroy Istanbul…
核爆会摧毁伊斯坦堡
…contaminating the Bosporus for decades.
污染整个博斯普鲁斯海峡几十年
There’d be one way to get the oil out.
这样一来 只有一个方法能输出石油
Down south to the Med.
从南边到地中海
The King pipeline.
金恩输油管
Elektra’s pipeline.
伊莉翠的输油管
We must find Nikoli.
一定要找到尼克莱
Captain Nikoli?
尼克莱舰长?
Sir.
你好
Ready to load your cargo.
准备装货了
We have only a few hours. You came with skeleton crew?
我们只有几个小时 你用最少的人员?
That’s all we can afford. Of course.
我们付不起太多人 当然了
Some brandy and refreshments for your men.
给弟兄们的白兰地和点心
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good morning.
早安
What’s the time?
什么时候了?
It’s time for you to die.
你的死期到了
I’ve got something.
我收到讯号♥
On the emergency frequency.
在紧急频道上
Two six- digit numbers cycled every 1 5 seconds.
每十五秒发出两组六位数号♥码
A GPS signal. Position coordinates.
GPS定位讯号♥
Locator card. M.
核弹晶片 M夫人
Here. Maiden’s Tower.
这儿 处♥女♥塔
Have you been there?
你去过吗?
No. Mr. Bullion.
没有 蛮牛
Bomb!
有炸♥弹♥!
Come on, come on.
快走
After you.
你先请
I insist.
我坚持
Enjoyed your meal, boys?
最后的晚餐好吃吗?
Take them up and throw them in the sea.
把他们丢进海里喂鱼
The extruder’s in here.
反应炉在里面
It’ll take half an hour to set up the machine to make the plutonium rod.
我得花半小时做成钸元素棒
Put them in here.
把他们带进来
The reactor is secured.
反应炉没问题
Everything is complete as planned.
一切都照计划进行
Is your helicopter ready? It’ll pick me up in half an hour.
直升机来了吗? 半小时后会来接我
Then this is the end.
这就是结局了
This is the beginning.
不 这是开始
The world will never be the same.
世界将全面改观
The future is yours.
未来在你手中
Have fun with it.
好好地玩吧
If you’d kept away…
要是你不来搅局
…we might’ve met in a few years and become lovers once more.
也许哪天我们真的能相爱
Take her to Renard.
把她押去雷纳那儿
Pretty thing.
她好漂亮
You had her too?
你也上过她?
I could’ve given you the world.
我能让你称霸天下
The world is not enough.
我绝不贪得无厌
Foolish sentiment.
你真傻
Family motto.
这是我家族的座右铭
They were digging near here, and they found some very pretty vases.
考古学家在这里 挖出很多古董花瓶
They also found this chair.
还找到这张椅子
I think we ignore the old ways at our peril…
现代人都不会念旧
…don’t you?
对吧?
Where’s M?
M夫人呢?
Soon she’ll be everywhere.
她就快粉身碎骨了
All this…
你这么做
…because you fell for Renard?
因为你爱上雷纳?
Five more turns and your neck will break.
再转五下你的脖子 就会被绞断
I’ve always had a power over men.
我一向都很会玩弄男人
When I realized my father wouldn’t rescue me from the kidnappers…
当我知道我父亲不付赎金
…I knew I had to form another alliance.
我就得跟绑匪结盟
You…

…turned Renard.
把雷纳玩弄于股掌
Just like you…
我也玩弄了你
…only you were even easier.
只是你更容易玩弄
I told him he had to hurt me.
我叫他真的动手伤我
He had to make it look real.
看起来一定要像真的
When he refused…
他不肯
…I told him I would do it myself.
我就说我自己来
So you killed your father.
你杀死了你父亲
He killed me.
是他先杀了我
He killed me the day he refused to pay my ransom.
他不肯付赎金就是杀了我
Was this all about the oil?
你全是为了石油吗?
It is my oil.
那是我的石油
Mine…

…and my family’s.
和我家族的石油
It runs in my veins, thicker than blood.
流在我的血液里 比血还浓
I’m going to redraw the map.
我要重新整合天下
And when I’m through, the whole world will know my name…
当我完成后 整个世界都会知道我
…my grandfather’s name, the glory of my people!
和我外公的名字 我的族人的荣耀!
No one will believe this meltdown was an accident.
没有人会相信核爆是场意外
They will all believe.
他们一定会相信的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!