I’ve finally gotten there,
就忍♥不住会想这是不是个错误
I can’t help but wonder
if I’ve had the plan wrong all along.
不知道耶,但太迟了
I don’t know. But it’s– it’s too late.
我不能放弃梦想
You know, I can’t not do it,
you know.
更不能让大家失望
I can’t let everybody down.
让谁失望?
Who would you be letting down?
当然先是我爸妈
Well, uh, my parents, for one.
还有谁?
Who else?
我猜只有他们
-Uh, well, I guess just them. [chuckles]
-[chuckles]
你呢?你是做什么的?
And what about you?
What’s your story?
我是海藻农夫
I’m a seaweed farmer.
怎么了?
-[laughs]
-What?
我没交过这种朋友
That’s a sentence I haven’t heard a lot.
你交的朋友太少了
Well, you’ve been spending time
with the wrong people.
我爸是海藻农夫,我爷爷也是
[laughs]
My father was a seaweed farmer,
his father before him…
那么…你太爷爷呢?
And what about
his father before him?
他是渔夫,总不能都是人生胜利组
He was a fisherman.
They can’t all be winners.
[both laughing]
为什么一直看我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
抱歉
I’m sorry. [chuckles]
我只是…
I just, um–
我有个疯狂…
I have this crazy–
我真的很想吻你
I just really wanna kiss you right now.
放心啦,我不会突然就这样…
But don’t worry. I won’t just, like,
you know, suddenly…
[slurping]
[birds chirping]
[chirping continues]
[people chattering]
海水很暖
-The water’s warm.
-[Lily] Oh.
好吧
Okay.
你出来很久了?
You been out here for a while?
地板太硬了
The floor isn’t that comfy.
真希望我也能穿泳装工作
I wish I went to work in a bathing suit.
这不是工作
[chuckles] This isn’t work.
这是和海洋女神蒂威达瑙的合作
It’s a partnership. With Dewi Danu,
the goddess of the sea.
只要了解祂的潮汐习性
All we have to do
is understand her tides and moods…
不乱丢塑胶,不过度养殖
not throw plastic into her,
not overfarm her,
祂就会赐予我们丰饶生活
and she’ll give us wonderful lives.
自然、神明和人类
Nature, God and people.
和平共存就拥有和谐人生
Balance the three, and you have harmony.
[sighs]
我的人生超不和谐
I am so out of balance.
你会在这里找到的
You can find it here.
(洛杉矶 37天后)
(乔吉雅卡顿艺廊)
[artist] It’s a savage commentary
这幅画强烈抨击社会自♥由♥的假象
on the illusion of freedom in our society.
但仔细看会感受到一种恻隐之心…
But look closer and you’ll divine
a fundamental compassion that–
这幅画挂倒了
I think it’s upside down.
真假?
-[artist] Really?
-[cell phone vibrating]
(他的手♥机♥)
恕我失陪一下
Would you excuse me, please?
我在工作,没空理你
I’m working, David.
I really don’t have time.
除非你变成医生,你绝对有空
Unless you became an oncologist
since we last spoke, you got time.
你又在唱衰我的工作了
There you go,
always diminishing what I do.
你的工作本来就很逊
What you do
diminishes what you do.
-检查电邮 -我屏蔽你了
-Check your email.
-I do check it. You’re blocked.
莉莉写信给我们
Lily wrote us.
出了事都是你的错
Whatever this is, it’s your fault.
[people chattering]
她什么?
She what?
不好意思
[passenger] Excuse me.
谢谢
-Thank you.
-[PA system chimes]
这是前往巴厘岛丹帕沙的直飞班机
[pilot] This is East Atlantic flight 576
with continuing service to Denpasar, Bali.
乘客正在登机,感谢各位的耐心
Thanks for everyone’s patience as we
welcome aboard our Los Angeles passengers.
来杯香槟吗?
Can I get you
some champagne?
给我来两杯
-Mmm.
-Two, please.
我坐飞机才会喝酒
I only drink when I fly.
[chuckles]
我是贝丝安范纳莉
I’m Beth-Ann Flannery.
我都会和同座乘客交朋友
I like to befriend my seatmates
in case we crash,
万一坠机,他们才会救我
so they’re more inclined to
pull me from the wreckage.
我有两个小孩和一只狗
-I have two children and a dog–
-[speaking Italian]
好吗?好吧
[in English] Okay? Okay.
不好意思,你把东西放在我的座位
[Georgia] Excuse me, ma’am.
I think your things are in my seat.
抱歉
[Beth-Ann] Oh, sorry.
吼,拜托
Oh, come on.
有没有搞错
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
你会说英文嘛
You speak English!
又在扮意大利游客了
You’re still doing
the Italian tourist bit.
抱歉喔,我得换座位
-[gasps]
-Excuse me, ma’am?
I need to sit somewhere else.
抱歉,都坐满了
I’m sorry. It’s a full flight.
我们曾经是夫妻
We used to be married.
我一生中最糟糕的19年
The worst 19 years of my life.
-我们才结婚5年 -婚后疗伤期也算在内
-We were only married for five.
-I’m counting the recovery.
我不能坐这里
I can’t sit there.
我也无能为力
-There’s nothing I can do.
-Wha–
我跟你换座位,不过万一坠机
I’ll swap with you, dear.
-Just remember, in case we go down.
-Oh…
你欠我一份人情
[Beth-Ann]
You owe me one.
我说我要去带她回来
-Thank you.
-I told you I was gonna go get her.
再过四天…
In four days’ time–
我们女儿就要跟刚认识的男人结婚
Our daughter’s going to marry a guy
she just met, millions of miles from home.
抱歉喔,你刚打我的岔?
Excuse me, did the middle of my sentence
interrupt the beginning of yours?
-放弃她的事业 -跟她妈当年一样
-She’s throwing her career away.
-Just like her mother did.
所以只有我才能阻止她
Which is why I’m the only one
that can stop her.
-她不会听他的 -当然会
-She doesn’t listen to him.
-She listens to me.
-她有回信吗? -有啊
-Oh, did she respond to your email?
-Yes.
她在这儿
And there she is!
天啊,保罗
-Oh, my God. Paul!
-[Paul chuckles]
保罗?
Paul?
我知道你最爱惊喜了
I know you love a surprise. I know you do.
你喔
-Mmm.
-You!
看来有人升舱喽
Looks like someone upgraded.
她讨厌惊喜
She hates a surprise.
大卫?你在这干嘛?
David?
What are you doing here?
我要去巴厘岛,你在这干嘛?
I’m flying to Bali.
What are you doing here?
我是机长啊
I’m flying you to Bali.
我不放心她,所以和朋友换班
-I couldn’t let her go alone…
-Ah.
…so I traded flights with a friend.
下个月得飞乌拉圭三次,但…
Gotta captain three long hauls
to Uruguay next month, but…
这才是真爱嘛
The things you do for love, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!