那个兔子洞穴又长又直, 就好像一条隧♥道♥…
“The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way…”
瞬间地陡降
“and then dipped suddenly down.”
是那么地突然, 在爱丽丝坠落之前…
“So suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself…”
她根本来不及反应…
“before she found herself falling down…”
那看起来似乎相当地深
“what seemed to be a very deep well.”
也许是太深了, 也许是她坠落得很慢…
“Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly…”
总之她有时间四处看…
“for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her…”
并想像接着会发生的事…
“and to wonder what was gonna happen next…”
你能屈能伸
You bend so that you don’t break
你乐意助人
You give but then you can’t take
你有灵慧双目
Those wise eyes of yours
你有广阔天空
Those big skies of yours
我亲爱的玫瑰
My sweet honey rose
漆黑里的玫瑰
Strange dark flower rose
Jeliza-Rose(音同玫瑰)
Jeliza-Rose
一、二、三、四…
One, two, three, four…
不…
No, that…
你一定是Titania
You must be Titania.
你好吗? Titania
Hi, Titania.
我是Jeliza-Rose, 这是Mustique
It’s me, Jeliza-Rose. And this is Mustique.
实在是太高兴了
I’m just as excited as anything.
因为今天我会出发去旅行
Cos today, we’re all going on a great trip.
Sexual ambush in the new wild west
God is a camera, baby, show us more breast
For every name in a star on that dirty boulevard
Ten thousand others got shot through the heart
The Isles of the Dutchman, it’s calling
His perfume and money is the smell of sin
Miss September gave it up to Robin Hood
The day Vincent Van Gogh came to Hollywood
And here’s my impression of it all
丹麦是有什么?
What’s in Denmark?
到底你什么时候去过了?
When you ever been there, anyway?
你总是想些无聊的蠢东西, 什么”日德烂”
It’s just something stupid you’ve got in your head. Jutland.
日德兰
Jutland.
日德兰, 那叫日德兰
Jutland. It’s called Jutland.
我们的目的地 -是维京人的沼泽和峡湾…
It’s where we’re headed. -The Viking land of marsh and fjords…
有古怪的光
and weird light.
我看到漆黑的堤岸…
I see dark banks…
有美丽的萤火虫作装饰
decorated by the most beautiful flies.
你到底怎会有这些无聊的想法?
Where do you get all of these crappy ideas, anyway?
我只是想找个没有电♥话♥的地方
Oh, I’m just thinking of a place without a phone.
就没人找得到我
Nobody could hound me then.
找不到你、我, 或是Jeliza-Rose
They won’t find me, or you or Jeliza-Rose.
操! Noah, 我才不去
Fuck that, Noah, I ain’t going.
白♥痴♥, 你别再想了 -随便你
So don’t even bother trying. Stupid. -Whatever you want.
我和Jeliza-Rose会自己去, 好吗?
Guess me and Jeliza-Rose will make the trip. How’s that?
Noah, 你…
You know what, Noah…
你和那小猪猡要走就走
you and that little shit-critter can leave whenever you want.
我才不管
I don’t care.
搞定爹地后, 到楼上帮我按♥摩♥腿
When you’re done with daddy come upstairs and do my legs, okay?
知道了, 妈咪
Okay, mama.
谢谢你, 甜心
Thanks, sweetheart.
你知道吗…
Did you know…
那个哈洛德王…
that King Harold…
答应迎娶挪威女王关希达…
he promised to marry the Norse Queen, Gunhilda…
然后召她到日德兰
and enticed her to Jutland.
她抵达时, 却在沼泽淹死了
Then on her arrival she got drowned in a bog instead.
不太好的结局, 是吧?
Not very nice, is it?
恩, 不好
No, not very nice.
是她活该吗?
No. Think she deserved it?

No.
我觉得不应该这样
I guess she didn’t.
谢谢你, 甜心
Thank you, sweetie.
对…
Yeah…
是时候…
time for…
让爹地…
for daddy to…
来一趟渡假了
go on a little vacation.
我真命苦
I say poor me.
真是龙游浅水
Danish folk greet the May sunrise.
爹地…
Daddy…
日德兰像大草原吗?
is Jutland like the Prairies?
你会这样都是你爹地的错, 不关我的事
It’s your daddy’s fault you’re the way you are, not mine.
因为我好爱你
Because I loved you.
我的宝贝小猪猡
Lip-smacking little junkie baby.
你以前很烦很讨厌
Irritable and hyperactive, you was.
时常抽筋又痉挛
Just twitching and spasms and convulsions.
爹地向你吐烟, 你才安静下来
Your daddy blew smoke in your face to keep you quiet, you know that?
我知道对你有害, 但别怪我…
I think it would damage you, but don’t blame me…
我一直喂你吃母奶
I breast-fed you forever.
Jeliza-Rose, 你知道我爱你, 对吧?
Jeliza-Rose, you know I love you, don’t you?
对不起, 宝贝
I’m sorry, baby.
我以后一定会对你很好, 我保证
I’m gonna do something real nice for you real soon some day, I promise.
好的, 妈咪 -小猪猡…
Sure, mama. -Baby…
我要你… 你搞什么鬼?
and I want you… What the fuck are you doing?
你这小贱♥货♥, 说过几次别碰我的巧克力?
How many times have I told you to stay away from my chocolate, you little bitch?
喔, 甜心
Oh, honey.
我不希望你离开我
I don’t want you to leave me, Jeliza-Rose.
我不能失去你
I can’t get by without you, Jeliza-Rose.
一直掉落…
Down, down, down.
是否会无止境的向下掉?
Would the fall never come to an end?
“到底我坠落了多少哩? ”
“I wonder how many miles I’ve fallen by this time?”
爱丽丝大声说
Alice said aloud.
“我想我大概到了地球中心”
“I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the earth.”
Jeliza-Rose, 起来
Jeliza-Rose, wake up.
听着, 趁我忘记前要告诉你
Wake up. Listen. You should know this before I forget.
那些沼泽…
The bog waters…
有神秘的力量, 它们让尸体…
they have weird powers. They leave these bodies…
保存几千年而不会腐烂, 他们…
in bogs for thousands of years and they don’t decay. They just…
虽然看来有点缩水, 不过你听着
Well, they may get a little shrunk and stuff. Honey, listen to me now.
你注意听, 看清楚
Come here, try to understand this. Lookit here.
就是他, 你看他…
There he is, look, see him…
他在两千年前遭人谋杀
that man was murdered two thousand years ago.
他的身体比尘土还干枯
You’re looking at somebody deader than dirt.
是谁杀死他?
Who killed him?
我也不知道
Well, I don’t know.
希望两千年后我们还是这样子
Let’s just hope we’re in that kind of shape in two thousand years.
看看他
Look at him.
他只是…
He’s just…
只是躺在那儿…
he’s just lying there…
等待复活
waiting to come back to life.
好, 要讲的都讲完了, 宝贝晚安
Okay. That’s what I wanted to tell you. Goodnight, baby.
快去睡, 否则你妈…
Straight to sleep now, or else your mum…
和烂泥人都会追着你
and all the bog men in the world will come chasing after you.
爹地! -什么?
Dad! -What?
爹地…
Daddy…
今晚可以开灯睡吗?
could you leave the light on tonight, please?
好, 宝贝, 当然可以
Sure, baby. You got it.
是美♥沙♥酮♥害死她
It was the methadone that killed her.
应该继续让她吃那些的
Should have kept her on the junk.
我不应该叫她戒掉
I should have just cut her dose and kept her on it.
现在她死了…
Now she’s dead and…
我又没有车
I don’t have a car.
别伤心了
Please don’t be sad.
现在我们可以吃她的巧克力
Now we can eat all her choc bars.
就在这儿
Look… here they are.
没有人可以把你带走的, 甜心
No, no one’s gonna take you from me, sweetie.
不会发生的… 现在, 我们要离开了
That’s not happening here. Huh? Now, we’re leaving.
好吗? 我们去大草原吧
Okay? We’re gonna go off to the prairies.
好吗? -我们可以去日德兰
Okay? -We can go to Jutland.
那实在太棒了
Wouldn’t that be wonderful.
你有什么要跟妈咪说的吗?
All right, is there anything you wanna say?
妈咪死了 -或许我们应该…
Mum’s dead all right. -Maybe we should…
要隆重地送别关希达女王…
give Queen Gunhilda a real send-off…
带着她最爱的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!