一个杀手
It’ll be a killer.
嘘!快点
Shush! Come on.
咱们出发
Let’s go.
这个消息的奖赏一定非常丰厚
We’ll get ourselves a nice reward for this juicy bit of news. Heh-heh.
哦,真香
Oh, boy.
现在,我亲爱的朋友们,谁想跟我一起去挥霍一下约翰王子的金币
Now, my fine lads, who wants to help me hand out Prince John’s money?
哈哈! 带上你们的准备
Ha-ha! Grab your gear.
哈哈,不是说你,小伙计
Ha-ha. Not you, my little friend.
别沮丧
Youch!- Oh, don’t fret now.
我要交给你一个更重要的任务
I have an even more important job for you.
一个为你量身定做的任务
Something that fits your size.
你要再去帮我送个信
I need you to make another delivery.
是我为玛丽安写的一首诗
It’s a poem I’ve written for Maid Marion.
你能帮我带给她吗?
Could you please take it to her?
绝对不能让坏人得到它…
Now you mustn’t let this fall into the wrong hands…
这是为了她的安全,而不是我的
…for her sake more than mine.
看到没,儿子,爸爸的工作很重要
You see, son of mine,your pops has a very important job.
这艘木船是我们整个行动的关键
This here log boat is vital to our whole operation.
隐蔽性极佳
It’s how we move around without nobody being the wiser.
所以我不会把它交给任何人
That’s why I can’t let nobody take the log boat.
谁都不行
No way, no how.
悬赏
大块头,快来陪我玩呀
Big fella, I got something for you.
什么?
What?
罗宾汉!
Robin Hood!
在那
There!
哦,汤姆,我今晚心情很烦躁
Oh, Thomas, I am simply all nerves this evening.
能为我弹首歌♥吗?
Would you play me a song?
(弹奏“没人可以替代你”)
(Playing “No other one for me”)
哦!
Ooh!
(弹奏“没人可以替代你”)
(Playing “No other one for me”)
(弹奏“没人可以替代你”)
(Playing “No other one for me”)
哦!汤姆,弹得太好了
Oh, Thomas, that was ever so lovely.
能再来一首吗?
Please play another, won’t you?
嗯,不弹了吗?
Hm. No encore?
哦!呵呵
Oh! Heh-heh.
是什么东西,老鼠先生?
What have we here, Sir Mouse?
一封信?
A message?
谁?我的爱人给我的
From? My love.
哦,罗宾汉
Oh, Robin Hood.
哦,亲爱的,什么都看不来了
Oh, dear. Oh-ho.I can’t quite make it out.
是一首诗
It’s a poem.
我亲爱的玛丽安,你就像春天的花朵
My dearest Maid Marion I love you more than spring flowers
你是我夏日的微风
And the summer breeze
还有… 奶酪
And… cheese
哦,我亲爱的罗宾,他最爱他的奶酪了
Oh, my beloved Robin.He so loves his cheese.
拿着,这是我的幸运符,把它交给他
Here, take him this good luck charm as a token of my affection.
它可以保佑他的安全
It will keep him safe.
我会继续待在城♥堡♥里
And I’ll stay here inside the castle…
把治安官和约翰王子的所有行动都透露给他
…and keep him informed of anything that the sheriff and Prince John are up to.
谢谢你,小老鼠,你很勇敢
Thank you, little mouse for your brave service.
一路小心
Careful now.
派那些农民建造一尊我抱着金币的雕塑如何?
What if we had the peasants build a giant statue of me holding money?
你的猫科士兵要把火弄灭了
Your cat-at-arms is dampening the fire.
他不是应该在逮老鼠吗?
Isn’t he supposed to be after that mouse?
没错,很抱歉,陛下
Yes. So sorry, sire.
问题是,罗宾汉偷走了太多的税金
Problem is, Robin Hood has stolen so much of the tax money…
让我没钱建造雕塑
…that I might not have enough for my statue.
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
陛下,你应该准备一个完美的诱饵
Sire, what is the perfect bait for the perfect trap, hm?
啊! 除了钱之外?
Ah!
– Besides money?
对你来说,应该是一个美丽的女人
Well, for you, a beautiful woman who shall remain nameless.
玛丽安
Maid Marion.
对于罗宾汉这个全英国最厉害的弓箭手来说
And, for someone like Robin Hood, to be crowned best archer in all of England.
也许我们应该办一个射箭锦标赛
Perhaps we should offer him all three at an archery tournament.
哦,没错,太棒了
Oh, well, that is good.
(射箭大赛 奖金丰厚)
嘿,那是皇家财产
Hey, you, that’s royal property
给我回来
Come back here.
好家伙,皇家射箭比赛
Well, well, a royal archery contest.
冠军将赢得一袋金币以及全英最佳射手称号♥
The winner is given a purse of gold and crowned best archer in all of England.
还有玛丽安的香吻一个
And he receives a kiss from Maid Marion.
哦,说到点子上了
Oh, here we go.
先生们,有请全英最佳射手
Gentlemen, I put it to you,as the best archer in all of England…
我应该获得这个头衔,并且把那袋金币分给穷♥人♥
…I should be crowned as such and win this purse of gold for the poor.
还有,当然,最重要的奖项…
And, of course, the grandest prize of all…
…就是玛丽安女士那红宝石一般的…
…will be the moment where Maid Marion rests her ruby reds…
…闪耀着神圣光泽的双唇…
…resplendent with divine delights…
…与我炽热的爱意…
…against my own,bespeaking love…
…无言的碰撞
…without one word uttered.
我要跟我的女朋友接吻了
I get to smooch with my girlfriend.
这是古英语中“万岁”的读法
That’s Middle English for “hooray.”
你知道这可能是个陷阱
You know it’s probably a trap.
你认为这样就能阻止罗宾了吗?
You think that will stop Robin?
他们会把你当场逮捕的,孩子
They’ll arrest you on sight, my boy.
别担心,我亲爱的修道士
Worry not, my good friar.
你忘了吗,我可是化装高手
Lest you forget, I am a master of disguise.
我有种不祥的预感
I have got a bad feeling about this.
保持自然
Keep it natural.
混进去
Just blend in.
啊,今天真是个放陷阱的好日子
Ah, what a beautiful day for a trap.Heh-heh.
哦,没错
Oh, yes, it is. Heh.
陛下,你不会真的认为罗宾汉会愚蠢到来现身吧
Sire, you don’t actually believe Robin Hood would be foolish enough to show up today?
哦,没错
Oh, yes.
我认为我对那个无赖的了解要比你多一点,亲爱的
I think I know the mind of that scalawag a little better than you, my dear.
恐怕你是对的
I fear you’re right.
现在让好戏上演吧
Now let the games begin.
杰瑞,把这个带给玛丽安。这是我的幸运符
Here, Jerry. Give Maid Marion this.It’s my lucky charm…
为了报答她把她的送给我
…for her to replace the one she gave me.
不行?那这个呢?
No? How about this then?
这是个非常幸运的勺子,它曾经救过我一命
That is a very lucky spoon.It saved my life once.
也不行?那怎么办呢?
No? Then what?
这主意太棒了,干得好,机灵鼠
That is an excellent idea.Well done, Jerry Mouse.
谁看见我的头盔了?
Anybody seen my helmet?
(回合)
现在进入最后的决赛!
We have our two finalists!
诺丁汉的治安官
The Sheriff of Nottingham…- Psst. Psst. Psst.
以及史密斯镇的约翰
…and John of Smithtown.
你们最可爱了
You’re so lovely.
真可爱
Lovely. Heh-heh-heh.

Hi. Heh-heh-heh.
谁的箭…
Heh…- Whoever’s arrow…
…更接近靶心
…comes closest to the bull’s-eye…
谁就将获得最后的胜利
…will win the competition.
您先请
After you.
正中靶心!
Dead center!
脱靶,治安官获胜
A miss. The sheriff wins.
等一下
Wait a minute.
– Huh.
冠军出现了
We have a winner.
我来领♥取♥我的奖赏,尤其是香吻
I’ve come to claim my prize.Especially the kiss.
你获得的唯一奖赏
The only prize you’ll be getting…
是被刽子手处决
…is the sharp edge of the executioner’s ax…
罗宾汉
…Robin Hood.- Oh!
哦,不
Oh, no.
这边走,伙计们
This way, men.
哦,当我没说
Oh, never mind.
各位,情况也许没那么糟
Well, now, men, it’s, um…It’s not as bad as it looks.
情况就是我们都被捕了-我们正被送往监狱
It looks like we’re all imprisoned.- Being taken to the dungeon.
明天就会被处决
To be executed on the morrow.
要是这么说的话,情况确实挺糟的
When you say it like that,I guess it is as bad as it looks.
快看,是机灵鼠