Too many wolves I see Too many mugs for me
太多的争抢,因为我只要你
Too many chaps to tea’Cause you are all I need
太多的人,哦,快
Too many guys Oh, gee, heh
太多的男孩让我选
Too many boys for me to phone
好希望能和你单独在一起
Wishing that we two could be alone
太多的色狼在这里,耗费太多的精力
Too many wolves for me Takes too much energy
只要进行最简单的计算,就知道你是我的唯一
Just do the math And see that you are all I need
我只要一个人
I only want one man
我不是那种喜欢分享的女孩
I’m not a girl you can co-own
我很高兴只有我们两个在一起- 我很高兴只有我们两个在一起
I’m glad that it’s the two of us alone- I’m glad that it’s the two of us alone
打搅一下
Excuse me.
我是来救你的
I’ve come to rescue you.
谢谢你,不过我已经自己搞定了
Well, thank you,but I seem to have rescued myself.
真准时啊!
Ah! Right on schedule. Heh.
玛丽安 – 罗宾
Marion.- Robin.
哦,亲爱的- 我好担心你
Oh, my darling.- Oh, I was so worried.
我还没得到属于我的吻呢
You know, I haven’t had my kiss yet.
我们谁也没找到,但是我们在王子的房♥间里发现了这个
Eh, we can’t find nobody,but we found this stuff in the prince’s room.
别看儿子,你还小
Don’t look, son.I’ll explain it when you’re older.
等一下,就是这个
Wait. This is it.
伏击理查德国王的计划,在他从法国归来登陆前的黎明下手
Plans for the ambush of King Richard as he comes ashore from France at dawn.
我们得去救他
We have to save him.
但我们如何能够及时赶到呢?
But how will we get there in time?
抓紧,各位!
Hang on, my hearties!
哇奥!
Whoa!
各就各位
It won’t be long now, men.
听我的命令
On my command.
我们来晚了
We’re too late.
值得一试
It’s worth a try.
现在…
And…
射击!
Fire!

No.
这到底是怎么回事?
What in the name of heaven is going on here?
我们在救你的命,陛下,这是一次拯救行动
We’re saving your life, sire.It’s a rescue.
小心
Brace yourself!- Oh…! Unh!
你们几个跟我来,剩下的拦住他们
You men, come with me.The rest, stop them.
攻击国王!
Attack the king!
但愿你不是个蹩脚的剑客,孩子
I hope you’re an adequate swordsman,my boy.
哦,略懂而已
Oh, I dabble.
看招
Take that. Ah, ha-ha-ha-ha.
慢走,注意脚下!
There you go. Watch your step.- Oh!
到此为止了,罗宾汉
It seems this is where your journey ends Robin Hood.
当我可怜的哥哥意外身亡之后…
And where I become king…
…我将会成为国王
…upon my poor brother’s sudden and quite unexpected demise.
就算击败了我们,也会有其他英雄出现
You may strike us down,but other heroes will rise up.
你们的暴♥政♥注定没有好下场
Your days of tyranny are finished.
对了,那不是你的猫吗?
Say, isn’t that your cat?
不再是了!
Not anymore. Aah!
别跑,你个忘恩负义的家伙
Stay still, you ungrateful wretch!
准备去见造物主吧,罗宾
Prepare to meet your maker,Robin Hoo–!
尝尝我的厉害,臭老鼠
Unh! Aah!Take that, mouseketeer!
刚才说到哪了,哥哥?
Ha-ha! Where were we, brother?- Grrrr.
受死吧,小畜生
En Qarde, pip-squeak.
那只猫和那只老鼠是跟你一伙的吗?-没错
Is that cat and that mouse with you?
– Yes, actually.
多亏了他们
I’m very glad they are.
我也这么想,陛下
Me too, sire.
你不可能击败我,你这只没用的啮齿动物
You’ll never beat me,aah, you useless rodent. Hm.
停下,停下!哈-哈-哈-哈!
Stop, stop! Ha-ha-ha-ha!
停下,停下! 哦!哇奥!
Ooh-hoo-hoo! Stop, stop! Oh! Whoa!
停下!啊!
Stop! Aah!
哦,别去妈妈那告状,好吗?
Oh, we don’t have to bring mother nto this, do we?
你已经是只死猫了
You’re out-manned, cat.
剩下的交给我吧
I’ll take it from here.
去死吧!
Die!
我猜你一定对这次刺杀事件很不解
I suppose you’re wondering about this, uh, assassination thing.
好吧,说来话长,呵-呵!
Well, it’s a funny story. Heh-heh.
给我回来,啊!
Come back here. Ha!
准备好迎接失败了
Ready to cut your losses…
废物治安官?
…Sheriff of Nothingham?- Huh? Mah! Aah!
哦!不,不!
Oh! NO, no!
都是你的错,废物治安官
This is all your fault,Sheriff of Nothingham.
白♥痴♥!
Idiot!- Aah-ha-ha!
精彩,杰瑞!
Bravo, Jerry!
你们两个,猫和老鼠
You there, cat, mouse…
快行礼
…take a knee.
因为你们正义勇敢的英勇表现
For heroic service in the name of justice, truth, honor and bravery…
我封你们为汤姆猫爵士和机灵鼠爵士
…l dub thee
Sir Tom Cat and Sir Jerry Mouse.
起身
Rise.
为加入古老传说的英雄欢呼
Who joins legends of old
为杰瑞举杯,它是只英勇无畏的老鼠
Raise a cup to Jerry The mouse who’s brave and bold
我们歌♥颂机灵鼠
That is why we sing of little Jerry Mouse
杰瑞击败了卑鄙的敌人,拯救了国王
Jerry saved our king And beat that wretched louse
他劫富济贫
He takes from the rich And to the poor he gives
他快乐的同伴们,住在舍伍德森林
And with us merry men In Sherwood Forest lives
他快乐的同伴们
And with us merry men
住在舍伍德森林
In Sherwood Forest lives – Oh-hoo-hoo!
我想我还欠你点什么
I believe I owe you something.
啊,是的,没错
Ah, yes. Yes, you do.
我就喜欢俗套的美丽收场,你呢?
I just love a happy ending. Don’t you?