好吧,现在开始进行
Okay, here goes nothing.
16♥4♥7A号♥魔液…
Magic spell potion number 1-6-4-7-A…
牛蛙身上的肉粒末…
Wart from a bullfrog…
一点黄油…
One stick of butta…
来自加尔戈达的母牛身上的奶
milk from a cow that lives in Calcutta.
好了,看来这回一定能成功
Okay, looks like this is gonna be a good one.
一…二…
One… Two…
二点五…
Two and a half…

Three!
怎么–
What the–
怎么回事
What happened?
我的魔液漫了出来
My magic potion pooped out?
牛奶是从集市买♥♥来的
This milk is from the market.
我看看
Let’s see.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
绝对肯定不能使用替代品
“Absolutely, positively no substitutions.”
可恶
Rats!
再来一次
One more time.
该死,看来真的不能用替代品
Darn! Looks like there really is no substitute.
老蜘蛛不得不知难而上了
Old Chip’s gonna have to do this the hard way.
汤姆,你在干什么
Tom! What’s the matter with you?
没看见我正在工作吗
Can’t you see I’m trying to work here?
给我站住 先生
Hold it right there, mister.
有件事要你做
I have a job for you.
这比追逐那只老鼠更重要
More important than chasing that mouse.
我要飞到加尔戈达去挤些牛奶
I gotta jet over to Calcutta and milk a cow.
我不在的时候
While I’m gone,
你得守护这枚戒指
I need you to guard this ring.
千万不能让这枚戒指出什么意外
It’s very important that nothing happens to this ring.
懂了吗
Understand?
如果你完成任务
If you do a good job
我就会奖给你一条你这辈子都没见过的
I’ll reward you with the biggest, juiciest,
最大最鲜美的鲑鱼
most delicious salmon you ever had.
如果戒指出了什么意外
But should anything happen to that ring
我们这里就会
there’ll be one less kitty
少一只捣蛋的小猫咪
to clean up after around here.
所以汤姆 你能行吗
So, Tom, think you could handle it?
好孩子
Good boy.
加尔戈达,我来了
Calcutta, here I come!
整整一个早晨都在帮人脱指环–
A whole morning of getting stuck rings off people–
结婚戒指 脚趾环 鼻环
wedding rings, toe rings, nose rings!
我要吃中饭了 别再去想工作了
我要吃什么呢…洋葱圈
I know just what to eat…onion rings!
怎么回事
What the–
一只灰猫
A gray pussy cat?
是谁让你进来的
Why, uh, who let you in?
你在追什么 弄的这里一团糟
You sure made a mess cornering something.
这是什么
What is it?
一只头带戒指的老鼠
A mouse with a ring on its head?
站住别动 先生
Hold it right there, mister.
你这个禽兽
You stupid–
你毁了我的店铺
You wrecked my shop!
但凡有出什么意外…
But should anything happen to that ring…
我们这里就会少一只
there’ll be one less kitty
捣乱的小猫咪了
to clean up after around here.
欢迎光临巫师德鲁比的游乐屋
Welcome to Psychic Droopy’s House of Fun.
他看见一切 知道一切 只要你付钱
He sees all, he knows all, and for a price
他会说出一切
he tells all.
你很幸运 他对老鼠很在行
And lucky for you, he specializes in mice.
如果我能得到那个–
Why, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle–
我愿意是猴子的叔叔和表哥
His aunt and cousin, too.
简直是太走运了
Get a load of that rock!
我要把那个留给自己
I’ve got to have that for meself!
进来吧小朋友
Come on in, little fella.
但是你得把帽子摘了
Uh, but, you’ll have to be removin’
才能去见
this hat of yours before seein’
the great and powerful, all-knowin’ Droopy.
这东西粘到你头上了吗
That thing’s stuck on your head, is it?
闭上我的嘴吧 叫我莱斯利
Well, shut my mouth and call me Lassie!
看我能不能帮帮你
Let’s see if I can help ya out, lad.
快拿到了…
Almost have it…
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
I’ve got it now!
这东西粘的比什么都牢啊
That thing’s stuck tighter than green on a shamrock!
你好朋友
Hello, Joe.
我是巫师德鲁比
I’m Psychic Droopy.
我看见一切,知道一切,说出一切。
I see all, know all, and tell all.
我现在要预言你的未来
I shall now predict your future.
水晶球告诉我
The crystal ball tells me
你将成为一名成功的相扑运动员
that you will become a successful sumo wrestler.
哦 水晶球说得总没错
Well, you can’t argue with the crystal ball.
哦,不
Oh, no!
我的魔法告诉我 你现在大难临头了
My psychic powers tell me you’re in great danger.
不要动 小家伙
Just hold still, little one.
这个一点也不痛
This won’t hurt a wee bit.
我痛的比戒指还厉害
Ah, this hurts me more than it does the ring–
我是说你
I mean you.
预言家行会规定
Fortune teller union says
一刻钟咖啡休息时间
15-minute coffee break.
失陪
Excuse me.
我不知道你是怎么做的…
I don’t know how you done it, but…
但是把我弄出来
Get me outta this thing!
你好朋友,我是巫师德鲁比
Hello, Joe. I’m Psychic Droopy.
我看见一切 知道一切
I see all, know all
说出一切…
and tell all…
但有价钱
for a price.
当然 我的星象图
Sure, and me horoscope
也说过今天会发生这种事情
said something like this would happen today!
哇哦 你知道吗
Well, whaddaya know?
这是所有猫的希望…
Just what every cat wants…
在床上吃早餐
Breakfast in bed.
经过牙齿 越过牙床…
Past the teeth, over the gums…
注意我的胃快要来了
look out, stomach, here it comes.
我还以为那个魔咒永远也
Sure, and I thought that cursed magic curse
不会消失 或失效
would never go and wear off, curse it!
放下我的戒指老鼠
Unhand that mouse with my ring!
快让开
Out of me way!
啊 物归原主啦
Right back where it belongs.
我去吧
Begorra!
正中下怀
Right to me!
你们想较量较量吗?
So, you want a piece of me?
把我的饭票带回来
Come back here with me meal ticket!
把我的早餐带回来
And come back here with my meal!
哦 不 你别想 给我停下 站住
Oh, no, ya don’t! Stop it! Right there!
上哪去
That, stop!
给我回来 回来
That’s far enough!
你以为你能跑到那里去?
Where do you think you’re goin’?
我绝不会让你逃出我的手掌心
I won’t let the likes of you get away!
赶紧给我回来 那是我的早饭
Come back here. That’s my breakfast.
你以为你能跑哪去
Where do you think you’re going?
回来–
Where–
快回来
Come back here!
站住 快停下…
Why, you! I oughta…
哦 分别真是太悲哀了
Oh, it’s so sad when people
我的门口有些
leave you little unwanted fellas
被遗弃的家伙
at my doorstep.
别担心 我会替你们找到家的
Oh, don’t worry. I’ll find you homes.
去吧 可怜的小猫咪
There you go, Mr. Pussycat.
跟其他小猫咪玩吧
You play nice with the other little kitty.
瞧儿子 我们有客人了
Look, son. We got company.
让我们用狗对猫的传统欢迎他吧
Let’s give him a proper dog-to-cat welcome!
你的头上有个大包 我不知道给你