车里雅宾斯克州 俄♥罗♥斯♥
警告 禁止通行
军事区 闲人免入
禁止狩猎
-能再快点吗 -这路太烂 跑不起来
– Can we go faster? – Not on these fucking roads.
你是哪里人 看起来不像本地的
Where are you from? You’re not a local.
我雇你是来开车的 不是来瞎掰的
I’m paying you to drive, not to chat.
-还有多远 -翻过那些山头就到了
– How much longer? – Just over those hills.
糟了
Crap.
迪米特里 今天给我们送点什么来
Dimitri, what did you bring us today?
好兄弟 没新货
My brothers, it’s the same old thing.
现在是淡季
It’s been a slow season.
迪米特里 下车
Get out of the truck, Dimitri.
快点
Come on!
-他是谁 -他叫列弗 我的堂兄
– Who is this? – This is Lev, my cousin.
为什么以前没听你提过
Why haven’t you mentioned him before?
去后面看看你都装了什么
Let’s see what you have in the back.
你呆在车里 手举起来
You! Stay in the truck. Let me see your hands!
-迪米特里 快点 -好
– Come on, go, Dimitri. – Okay.
-别紧张 -快走
– Relax. – Keep moving!
打开
Open it!
迪米特里 快点
Come on, Dimitri. Come on!
别开枪 别开枪 你们是什么人
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Who are you guys?
-他刚才说什么 -他想知道你们是什么人
– What’s he saying? – He wants to know who we are.
我们就是销♥售♥员 赶紧走吧
We’re fucking salesmen. Better keep moving.
-放了我吧 我什么都不知道 -听着…
– Without me! I’m done. You didn’t tell me… – Listen sweetie…
你来开车
Either you get behind the wheel, or I do.
这样就可以把车开回去 不然我就开走了
If you do, maybe you’ll get your truck back.
-明白吗 -明白
– Get it? – Got it.
聪明 走吧
Goodman. Let’s move it!
阿尔法
汤姆·克兰西 幽灵行动
-长官 -大家过来
– Sir. – Bring it in boys.
这个军事基地去年被废弃了
The military base was decommissioned last year,
但索科洛夫还是这里的头目
but Sokolov is still the C.O.
他们位于这两个阻击阵地 这里和这里
They’re in two sets of blocking positions. Here and here.
他们来了
OK… That’s our “Boy”.
等等 刚才是三辆车
Wait a minute. There were three SUV’s.
先头部队先来清场 舍甫琴科在后面等消息
Advance party is clearing, Shevchenko is hanging back.
-30K你负责掩护我 -明白 长官
– I got security, 30K you’re on me? – Yes sir.
-佩珀 你负责上面 -收到
– Pepper, I need you up top. – Roger that.
-查克 -明白 观察掩护
– Chuck. – Roger, spotting Pep.
-行动 -舍甫琴科快到了
– Let’s move! – Shevchenko won’t be far behind.
1号♥目标 自动驾驶
快 快点
Come on! Come on! Faster.
1号♥目标 自动驾驶
停 索科洛夫在房♥子里
Heads up, Sokolov is in the house.
收到 继续行动
Roger that, keep moving.
我们到了
We are on the place.
目标30秒后到达
Target inbound, 30 seconds.
收到
Copy.
-是鲍里斯吗 -是
– Is this Boris? – Yes.
去 把东西拿来
Come on, bring it over.
-你们可以行动了 -上
– You’re on. – Go!
别动
Freeze.

Ok.

Go!
允许交火
Clear to engage.
侦察机就位
“Scout” Inbound.
干掉他们 伙计
Sick’em boy.
就位 说吧
OK. Talk to me!
-看得到索科洛夫吗 -看得到
– You got eyes on Sokolov? – Check.
-舍甫琴科呢 -没看到
– Shevchenko? – Negative.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
我不知道他们在干嘛
I don’t know what the hell they’re doing.
-他人呢 -在路上
– Where is he? – He’s coming.
-在路上 -还在路上
– He’s coming. – He’s coming?
丹吉尔替我们干得很漂亮
Tangiers worked out very well for us.
大家都以为是政♥府♥干的
Everyone thinks, it was the government.
人们不再相互信任
No one trusts anyone anymore.
我的货已经到位 就等包裹了
My assets are in place, I need the package.
-他在路上 -他到底来不来
– He’s coming. – Is he coming or not?
-来 -交易取消 明白吗
– Yes! – That’s it. The deal is off! Understand?
-交易取消 开走 滚蛋 -等等
– Cancel it! Take it back! Take it back all! – Wait!
等等
Wait!
目标城市早就选好了
The city has already been chosen.
我们清场之前 你还有10分钟
You have ten minutes before we clean the entire area.
-别让我失望… -放心
– Get what I want… – I always do.
-瞄准了 -等等
– On target. – Holding… holding.
查克 你看清了吗
Chuck? What you got?
确认 是舍甫琴科
Positive. On Shevchenko.
-妈的 -没角度了
– Fuck it. – No shot.
给我看看钱
Show me my money.
这些都是你的
Here is…your money.
你可以买♥♥一支军队了 将军
You can buy an army, general.
军队我早就有了
I already have an army.
打开
Open it.
-妈的 -伙计
– Shit! – Oh man!
关掉侦察机的麦克风 快关
Cut “Scout’s” Mic! Cut it now!
那里面有什么东西 干扰了声波
Something’s down there. I’ve got acoustic interference,
干扰了全部信♥号♥♥源
there’s something, jamming the whole signal source.
那干扰太强了
It’s as strong as hell whatever it is.
用侦察机扫描一下
Let “Scout” Take a peek.
开始扫描
Here we go.
天啊
Holy shit.
是布拉瓦洲际导弹的弹头
We’ve got a “Bulava” War-head.
6个弹头 每个15万吨♥当量
Six heads, 150 kilotons a piece.
妈的 我们遇上个核弹头
We got a loose fuckin’ nuke.
警告
武器激活
开始吧
OK, let’s get it on.
我们交易吧
OK, we have a deal.
叛徒
Traitor!
快去开车
Get the car!
-两个目标均已击毙 -我们撤
– We got them both. – We’re out of here!
还不能撤 这里是中立区 我们得拿到那武器
Stay put. Neutralize the area, we’ve gotta get to that weapon.
两个在车里 -你下令
– Two in the SUV. – Your call.
见鬼
Shit.
我们得保护核弹头
All right. We’ve gonna secure that Nuke.
查克 你能让那玩意儿失效吗
Chuck, can you neutralize that fuckin’ thing?
我试试
We’re gonna find out.
行动
Moving in.
放下武器 放下武器
Hey, you! Drop your weapon! Drop the weapon!
-出来 -别开枪
– Get out! – Don’t shoot!
佩珀 留意点北门
Pepper, keep an eye on the North gate.
见鬼
Shit!
-你以前干过这事吗 -当然
– You ever done this before? – Sure.
但以前只是在模拟器上
Of course that was an American nuke,
搞过美国制♥造♥的核弹头
and it was a simulator.
你们都过来 跪下
Everybody, everybody! Get together! On your knees.
-好 -还有其他人吗
– OK! – Who else?
还有人没出来吗
Who else didn’t come out?
北门有动静
There’s something out there.
退后
Get back!
天啊
Holly shit!
那是什么玩意儿
What the fuck… is that?
我们不能让这玩意儿靠近核弹头
We got to get this thing, stay away from the nuke.
-查克 -在…
– Chuck… – Yes…
这是个诱饵系统 是钚239
and this is the honey pot! The PU-239!
-什么 -搞定一个
– What? – That’s one…
还剩五个
five more to go.
我这里有九个 十个隐身的武装敌人
I got nine, ten… inbound. Cloaked and loaded.
他们在侧翼
They got flankers!
-你继续处理核弹头 佩珀掩护他 -收到
– Stay on that weapon. Pepper, cover him. – Roger that.
扫描… 未知
见鬼

1
2
前一篇文章黑金(2011)
下一篇文章噪反城市(2010)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!