Home 美国电影 信任(2011)

信任(2011)

0
信任(2011)

[cheerful pop music]
[chatter]
I mean, it’s pretty dumb, but whatever.
反正够傻的
Look at this.
看呀
Oh, my God, that’s so pretty.
哦 天呀 真漂亮
I love it. Thank you so much, Aunt Nicole.
我很喜欢 太感谢了 尼科尔姨妈
Isn’t it pretty, Brit?
难道不漂亮么 布莱特?
Dad? More decaf?
爸爸?还来点低咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡?
(Aunt) So, you two. High school. That’s pretty great.
你们两个都上中学了 真好啊
I guess. It’s gonna be sorta weird though.
还行吧 不过我觉得有点怪怪的
(Lynn) Really?
真的么?
Our school is kind of a feeder for New Trier’s
我们学校好像把新特里尔的人都招来了
so we’re gonna know like a ton of people already.
所以我们已经打算认识好多人了
(Peter) Here, Annie.
给 安妮
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐!
It’s like the one you saw on The Hills, right?
像你在“好莱坞女孩”里(美国的热播电视节目) 看到的那个吧?
(Lynn) I don’t think The Hills are the role models we were looking for.
我不认为“好莱坞女孩”是模仿对象
It’s a bit revealing, don’t you think?
这个衣服有点透 你觉得呢?
She’s fourteen, you guys.
她已经十四岁了
Yeah, no need to remind me.
是啊 不用提醒我啦
So. You did great. Mmm hmm!
那么 你做得很好 嗯嗯!
Come on.
来吧
Come on what?
来什么呀?
Give it to me. [all chuckle]
快给我
(Lynn) What’s she talking about?
她在说什么啊?
It’s a heavy box. [all chuckle]
这个盒子挺重啊
It’s the new MacBook Pro.
这是最新的苹果电脑
It’s got a four gigabyte hard drive
拥有4G内存
2.53 gigahertz proc–
2.53千兆赫的中♥央♥处理…
[laughs]
What? I know what that means.
笑啥?我可是内行呢!
[all laugh]
(Will) I think you’re actually passing wind at this point.
我看你们其实也都在忽悠吧
[all howl with laughter]
Daddy.
爸…
[singing and photo click]
[knocking]
It’s getting late, Banannie.
已经很晚了小宝贝
Five more minutes, Dad, please? It’s still my birthday.
爸 就五分钟 好不?我还在过生日呢
All right. 11: 15.
好吧 十一点一刻哟
Promise.
我保证
[typing, fast]
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话呢?
I’m chatting, Dad.
爸 我这是在聊天
My friend Charlie from California.
我朋友查理 来自加利福尼亚
He’s a junior and plays volleyball for his high school.
他初三了 在校队打排球
Ooh, a junior. Well, he’s obviously a very smart kid.
哦 初三了 他肯定是个很聪明的孩子
LOL. Laugh out loud. Right?
LOL 大笑的意思 对吧?
Nice one, Dad. [typing]
不错啊爸
PWOMS?
PWOMS呢?
[chuckles] “Parent watching over my shoulder.”
“家人在旁边看着”
And what is that?
那是什么意思?
“Laughing my ass off. Me too.”
“笑得屁滚尿流!我也是!”
No, wait. [typing]
别 等等
Dad, can you go talk to Mom about mortgage payments or something.
爸 你能去跟妈妈谈谈按揭付款什么的么?
All right. Good night, birthday girl.
好吧 晚安 小寿星
Good night. Love you.
晚安 爱你
Love you.
爱你
(Coach) All right. Let’s see what you got.
好了 让我看看你们的能耐
[blows whistle]
There you go, ladies. Touch the line.
手要碰到白线女士们
Make sure you’re touching the line.
一定要摸到白线
(Coach) Last one. You’re almost there.
最后一个来回 就要完成了
[blows whistle]
[soft piano music]
[chatter]
[incoming message]
嘿!选拔赛怎么样了?!
Hey, Annie, come here!
嘿 安妮 过来!
This is Serena.
我怎么会忘了你呢! 这是塞丽娜
So, you’re Peter Cameron’s little sister.
你就是彼得卡梅隆的妹妹
Your brother’s hot as shit.
你哥哥挺牛的啊
Uh, thanks, I guess.
额 我该说 谢谢
(Serena) So, I’m having a little party at my house Saturday night
周六晚上在我家要举♥行♥一个小派对
and you, little Cameron, are invited.
小卡梅隆 邀请你参加
Okay. Uh, thanks, Serena.
好的 谢谢了 塞丽娜
Tell your brother.
别忘了通知你哥
[car drives off]
(Will) Is it deliberate?
故意的吧?
No, not at all.
说什么啊?你才是那个很酷的女孩! 才不是呢
(Lynn) Hey, honey?
嘿 宝贝?
No phones at the table, please.
餐桌上别玩手♥机♥好么?
Sorry.
对不起
Katie, will you take a picture of me and Peter?
凯特 帮我和彼得照张相好么?
(Will) Hey, what did Mom just say?
嘿 你妈刚才说什么了呀?
I was just gonna send a photo to Charlie, but okay.
我只是想发张照片给查理 算了吧
(Peter) So, seriously, what’s this guy’s deal?
说真的 这人怎么样啊?
Well, he’s smart. And funny.
嗯 他很聪明 很幽默
His brother’s being recruited by UC Berkeley for football
他哥哥橄榄球踢得好 被加州大学伯克利分校录取
and that’s where he wants to go, but for volleyball.
他也想去那儿 不过是打排球
Oh, right. The girl’s sport.
这样啊 女孩的运动
(Will) What do his parents do?
他父母是做什么的?
His mom teaches kids with autism
她妈妈负责教有孤独症的孩子
and his dad works for ESPN.
他爸爸在ESPN(娱乐体育节目电视网)工作
I don’t know, sweetheart.
我不太清楚亲爱的
Sounds like he’s got too much going for him for my likin’.
他听起来很招我喜欢啊
[pop music]
[click and groan]
Hey. [click]

(Will over phone) Yeah, I know what you’re talking about.
嗯 我知道你在说什么
I’m looking at them right now. [phone ringing]
我正在看呢
These are definitely for a clothing company, right?
这些应该是服装公♥司♥的吧?
So why isn’t anybody wearing a shirt?
那为什么就没人穿上衣呢?
[chuckling] No, I’m kidding. Yeah. They’re good. Go with it. Okay. Bye.
开玩笑啦 他们还不错 就这样吧 拜拜
Hi, Mom!
嗨 妈!
(Lynn) Hey, honey, how’d it go?
嗨 宝贝!今天过得怎么样?
I made the team!
我被选中啦!
You did? That’s great!
真的?太棒了!
What happened?
怎么被选上的?
Annie?
安妮?
[door closes]
Come on. Where are you?
快点 你在哪呢?
(Annie) About time.
那么 怎么样了? 你可出来了
Hi, Charlie. [typing]
你好 查理
[soft music]
我就知道你能办到!你实在太棒了!
Where’s mine, bozo? [typing]
你的照片呢?
What? [typing]
什么事?
“I’m really 20. Sophomore at UC Berkeley.”
“实际上我二十岁 是加州大学伯克利分校二年级的学生”
What?
怎么会?
因为我在大学打排球让你觉得我在说教
我说我在念高中 是因为我不想
Twenty?
二十岁?
Bye.
拜拜
Hello.
你好
Wow.

[loud pop music]
[chatter]
(Serena) Hi, girls. So did your brother come with?
嗨 大家好 今天你哥哥来了么?
No, he’s packing for college.
没 他在为大学准备行李
(Serena) Great. Looks like I wore these for nothing.
好吧 看来我穿成这样没人看了
Come join us.
来一起玩吧
We’re teaching Alexa how to give a blow job.
我们正在教亚历克莎怎么口♥交♥
She sucks. She keeps gagging.
她吸的时候一直恶心的想吐呢
Serena, where’s your bathroom?
塞丽娜 洗手间在哪?
We have like six of them. Go down the hall. You’ll find one.
这里有六个 你去楼下大厅就能找到一个
Hi, Dad.

Hey, sweetheart. You have a good time?
宝贝 玩得好么?
M m-hm.
嗯哼
Those girls kinda freaked me out though.
那些女孩让我感觉不是很好
Yeah?
怎么呢?
I-I really want them to like me, you know?
知道吗?我真的很想让她们喜欢我