通过互联网针对儿童的犯罪
and the suspect is a traveler
嫌犯来自州外流窜作案
someone from out of state, they call us in.
他们都会找我们来
Look, Annie, I know you’ve had a rough day.
安妮 我知道你度过了非常糟糕的一天
But I need to ask you a couple of questions. You feel up for it?
但我还是需要问你几个问题 你能承受么?
Do we have to do this now?
我们一定要现在做么?
Trust me, the sooner we start this investigation, the better.
相信我 我们越快开始调查就越好
Gail, do we still have the clothes she was wearing that night?
盖尔 事发当天她穿的衣服有么?
Yes. Are they here?
有 在这么?
No, they’re at her house.
不 在她家
Okay, I need to get those from you as soon as possible.
那好 我希望尽快拿到那些衣服
Is that okay?
可以么?
Yeah, I guess.
好吧
M r. Cameron, M rs. Cameron
卡梅隆先生 卡梅隆夫人
I would like to talk to Annie alone. Could you please just–
我现在想和安妮单独谈谈 你们能不能…
Look, I’ve had enough of this.
喂 我已经受够了
This is our daughter. We wanna be with her.
她是我们的女儿 我们希望陪着她
(Gail) You’ve got to understand that right now
你们要认清现在的状况
Annie’s a victim of a crime and you and your wife are just witnesses.
安妮才是受害者 你和你的妻子 只不过是证人而已
That’s why we interview everybody separately
这就是我们分开问讯的原因
so as not to contaminate anyone’s testimony.
这样能够保证证词不受他人干扰
Now if you can just give Annie and I a second alone
希望你们能让我和安妮单独在一起一会儿
and then I ‘Il come back to your house
晚些时候我会到你们家
and we can all sit down and talk.
我们再来一起谈谈
Fair enough?
这样可以了吧?
(Lynn) So how long will this take?
这要花多少时间?
Well, it depends if we get enough genetic material to run a profile.
这要看我们能不能拿到足够的遗留物立案
And if there is, how long?
如果能的话 需要多久呢?
Right now, there’s a nationwide backlog.
现在 全国有大量积案
I n I Ilinois alone, we’ve got 2 ,000 unopened kits
单就伊利诺伊斯州 我们就有两千个 未开封的档案
sitting in freezers waiting to be processed.
躺在档案柜中等待处理
Some people have been waiting a year.
有些人已经等了一年
What? How is that possible?
什么? 怎么会这样?
We’ll run this through the FB I facilities.
这个案子我们将通过FBI来办
So, two weeks, a month on the outside.
外部取证大概要两个星期甚至一个月
A month?
一个月?
Now can I see the family computer?
我能看看家里的电脑么?
(man) Doug.
道格
Yeah.
在呢
Did you copy the hard drive? Yup.
硬盘拷贝下来了么? 好了
We’ll take that with the evidence down to the lab. Okay.
我们把这个还有其他证据带回实验室 好的
Apart from Teen Chat
除了少年聊天室以外
were there any other networking sites
你还使用过
you used to communicate?
其它的网络交流平台么?
No, not really.
没 貌似没了
Did you guys ever speak on the phone?
你们通过电♥话♥么?
You spoke to him.
你跟他打过电♥话♥
(Doug) Now, you said his mother was sick.
你说他妈妈病了
Yeah. Cancer.
是的 癌症
Yeah, okay.
好的
Tell him you feel awful about his mother
告诉他你对他妈妈的病很遗憾
that you really wanna talk to him
你需要和他谈谈
that you lost an uncle to cancer.
因为你有个叔叔也因癌症去世
I-I don’t know.
我 我不想
You don’t know what?
你不想什么?
I just don’t wanna lie to him.
我只是不想对他撒谎
What are you talking about, sweetheart? He lied to you.
宝贝你在说什么啊?他欺骗了你啊
(Lynn) What do you think of writing to him
你能不能留言给他
and just telling him how you feel?
告诉他你的感觉怎么样?
(Doug) Yeah, Annie. Would that be good?
是啊安妮 这样可以么?
Yeah, I guess.
好吧
Okay, good.
好的
(Doug) Okay, just keep it simple. Be yourself.
好 写的简单些 自然些
Maybe he didn’t even like me.
也许他从来就没有喜欢过我
He didn’t.
他是没有
(Lynn) Will!
威尔!
(Will) It wasn’t like that, sweetheart.
不是那样的宝贝
The man tricked you.
那个男人欺骗了你
(Will) What?
怎么了?
[incoming message]
是你么 安妮?
(Will) Is that him? Charlie.
这是他么? 查理
(Doug) Okay, now, remember, he’s gonna test you
好 现在记好了 他会试探你
to see if you told anybody. You haven’t, okay?
你有没有跟别人提及此事 你要说你没有 好么?
Tell him that you’re concerned
告诉他不打电♥话♥给你
and a little worried that he hasn’t called. Okay?
你有些担心着急 好么?
Should I?
非要这样么?
Yeah, answer him. Yeah.
是的 回答他吧
(Will) A-are, are you guys tracing this?
你 你们的人在追踪么?
Yes.
是的
[phone rings]
It says private. What do I do to answer it?
这是私人的电♥话♥ 我应该怎么回答呢?
(Doug) Frank, are we good?
弗兰克 准备好了么?
We’re good. [phone ringing]
准备好了
(Doug) Annie? Look at me? Just, just talk to him.
安妮?看着我 只是和他自然的说说话
All right?
好么?
Okay.
好的
Hello?
是我
(Charlie) Annie?
安妮?
Charlie?
查理?
Hi.
好呀
Hi.

(Charlie) It’s kinda late. Where are your parents?
有点晚了呢 你父母呢?
They took Katie to the movies.
他们带凯特去看电影了
Charlie?
查理?
[suspense music]
[phone ringing loud]
Shit.
妈的
(Charlie) Shame on you, Annie. [hangs up]
你太卑鄙了 安妮
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie, are you there?
查理 你还在么?
Charlie?
查理?
Damn it!
该死!
Frank, did we get it?
弗兰克 追踪到了么?
Well, that’s it. He’s gone.
只能这样了 他溜掉了
Why did you make me do that?
你们为什么逼我那样做?
Annie!
安妮!
(Doug) He probably got your cell number off your website.
他可能在你的网页上获取了你的电♥话♥
(Doug) Look, I ‘Il give you a call
这样 我从那个旅馆一回来
when I get back from the motel.
就跟你打电♥话♥
Tell me something. Did she yell for help?
还有什么事 她有没有大声求救?
I mean, did she scream, tell him to stop?
我是说 她有没有喊叫 让那个男的住手?
Just because she didn’t scream for help
即使她没有呼叫求救
does not mean this wasn’t rape.
也不意味着这不是强♥奸♥
Now that guy is 20 years older than she is.
那个男的比她大二十岁
He groomed her for weeks just to get her into the motel room
他精心准备了几个星期 就是为了把她带进旅馆
and she’s armed with what? The eighth-grade biology
她可能有防备么? 只有八年级的生物课
and the expectation that the world is a decent place.
还有对这个世界的美好期望
I’m gonna fucking kill this guy.
我要把那个人给杀了
No, you won’t. That’s why I’m here. Now, we will find him.
不 你不能 这也是我来这的原因 我们会找到他的
And what am I supposed to do?
那我现在应该做什么?
You go back inside, you support your daughter
回到你家里 陪着你的女儿
and you let us do our job.
让我们来做我们的工作
What, with just five of you guys working the whole state?
怎么 就你们五个人能处理全州的案子么?
There’s gotta be something I can do. I’m not just gonna stand around and wait–
肯定有什么我能做的 我不能就这么坐着干等…
M r. Cameron, I promise you.
卡梅隆先生 我向你保证
I put everything I got into these cases.
我会全心全力的对待这些案子
You just gotta give us a chance.
给我们一个机会吧
Now, my cell is on the back.
我的手♥机♥号♥在背后
You call me if you need anything.
你有任何需要 随时打电♥话♥我
I ‘Il drop you a line tomorrow when I get back from the motel.
明早我从旅馆回来后 就会给你电♥话♥
(Lynn) You want me to sleep with you tonight?
需要我今晚陪你睡觉么?
No, I just want my blanket.
不了 我只想要我的毯子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!