The gun! Give me the gun!
门 笼门关上
The door! Closing that gate!
带他离开
Get him away.
走 快点 逃 桑加 快逃
Go! Come on! Run, Sangha, Run!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我不确定你会不会来
I was not sure you’d come.
原本是不想来 有人说我太自私了
No, I’m told I was thinking selfishly.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, mademoiselle.
-它们在哪? -不远
-Where are they? -Not far.
我的士兵在寺庙附近朝它们开枪
My soldiers took a shot at them near the temples.
不过被它们逃掉了
But they got away.
我们不得不告诉他 我们把他的老虎献给了陛下
We had to tell him that we gave his tiger to His Excellency.
他不太能接受
He didn’t take it very well.
希望你去跟他谈一谈
I don’t suppose you’ll speak to him.
看到那边那个拄着拐杖的老人
You see that old man over there leaning on his cane.
以及怀了孩子的女人吗?
That woman with her child?
万一你的老虎咬掉他们一条腿或咬死其中一人的话怎么办?
What if your tiger had torn of one of their legs off or killed one of them?
桑加不会吃人
Sangha never ate anyone.
对 但他会的 不会太久的
No, but he will. It won’t be long.
如果他想吃人 老早就吃了
If he had wanted to, he would’ve already done it.
他从来没学过捕食
He never learned to hunt.
他也不怕人
He’s not afraid of people.
因此当他饥饿时 很容易就能找到猎物
When he gets hungry, he will go for easiest prey he can find.
好比说田里的女人或小孩
Like the women in fields or the children.
你明白 所有大型肉食动物…
You see, all great predators…
一旦逃出牢笼 返回野外时
who escape from captivity become man-eaters…
就会变成吃人♥兽♥
when they return to the wild.
这不可避免 是本能
They can’t avoid it. It’s instinct.
但不全都像那样子 我知道它们不会
But they are not like that. I know they are not.
不 你希望它们不会 只是因为你爱桑加
No, you hope they are not. That’s only because you love Sangha.
你不爱库玛吗?
And you don’t love Kumar?
我当然爱了 远胜过你所知道的
Of course I do. More than you know.
那就别杀它们 求求你
So don’t kill them! Please!
带库玛离开丛林的人是我
I’m the one who took Kumar from the jungle.
让你养桑加的人也是我
I’m also the one who let you keep Sangha.
所以这一切混乱是我的错
So this whole mess is my fault.
我不做的话 别人也会
If I don’t do it somebody else will.
但我向你发誓 等这一切结束后
But I swear to you, after this is all over.
我永远不再碰猎枪 我保证
I will never touch a rifle again. That’s a promise.
不再去骚扰老虎和雕像
I will leave the tigers and the statues in peace.
我会返回我的国家
I’ll go back to my country.
娶我爱的女人 专心写书
I’ll marry the woman I love. And I’ll stick to writing books.
那现在就去写书吧
Then go to write books now.
现在不行
I can’t.
桑加不是凶手 库玛也不是
Sangha isn’t a killer. Nor is Kumar.
它们会呆在森林学习猎食
They’ll stay in the jungle. They’ll learn to hunt.
但谁来教他们?
But who will teach them?
陛下
Your Excellency.
我很遗憾地知道 我的政♥府♥已经决定放弃…
I am sorry to learn that my government has decided to abandon…
寺庙道路计划
the templeroad project,
我向你保证 对于引起这些骚动的…
just when I can promise you that the two animals responsible…
必须为此负责的这两头动物会受处死
for all the disturbance are being killed.
劳尔?
Raoul?
劳尔? 你在哪里?
Raoul? Where are you?
劳尔不见了
Raoul is gone.
劳尔
Raoul!
桑加
Sangha!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
桑加 出来
Sangha, come out!
桑加
Sangha!
桑加?
Sangha?
是我 劳尔
It’s me, Raoul.
我就知道你会认得我
I knew you’ll recognize me.
你千万不可再回到人类的村庄
You must never come back to the villages of men.
答应我
Promise me.
你务必留在丛林里
You must stay in the jungle.
永远地
Forever.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你听见了吗? 另一只老虎在回应它们
Did you hear that? Another tiger is answering them.
你想这外头有谁会认识它们呢?
Now who out here would know them, do you think?
不管是谁 也许会教他们猎食吧?
Whoever it is, could maybe teach them to hunt?
希望如此
Let’s hope so.
我们来此是冒着很大的生命危险
We’re taking a big chance here.
我知道 不过感觉很棒 是不是?
I know. But that’s good, isn’t it?
偶尔做点改变?
To take a change sometimes?
对 有时候是很棒
Yeah. Sometimes it is good.
今天确实感觉非常棒
Today it feels very good indeed.

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章萨利机长
下一篇文章8英里
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!