We abandoned the approach.
唯一残留的部分
The only vestiges that remain
就是我们用来控制他们的语♥音♥指令
are the voice commands we use to control them.
尽管阿诺德才华横溢 但我想他并不明白
But, for all his brilliance, I don’t think Arnold understood
这个地方将会变成什么样
what this place was going to be.
游客们喜欢权力
You see, the guests enjoy power.
他们在现实世界中无法享受到
They cannot indulge it in the outside world,
所以来到这里
so they come here.
至于接待员
As for the hosts,
至少我们能让他们忘记一切
the least we can do is make them forget.
但是有些接待员仍然记得
But some of them are remembering.
接触到阿诺德代码的碎片
Accessing fragments of Arnold’s code.
我能否问问 他后来怎么了
If I may ask, what happened to him?
他死了
Well, he died.
就死在乐园里
Here in the park.
他的个人生活烙上了悲剧色彩
His personal life was marked by tragedy.
他把所有的希望都寄托在工作上
He put all his hopes into his work.
他对意识的探究 耗尽了他的生命力
His search for consciousness consumed him totally.
除了接待员 他几乎不和任何人说话
Barely spoke to anyone, except the hosts.
与世隔绝 他从他们身上看到了一些东西
In his alienation, he saw something in them.
他看到了一些…
He saw something that…
本不存在的东西
wasn’t there.
我们把那当事故处理了 但我了解阿诺德
We called it an accident, but I knew Arnold,
他非常 非常谨慎
and he was very, very careful.
总之 程序升级应该能阻止一切幻听了
Anyway, the update should prevent any further voices,
但是如果有任何接待员
but you will let me know if any of the hosts
有异常表现 都要告诉我 伯纳德
display or exhibit any unusual behavior, won’t you, Bernard?
-好的 当然了 -好
– Yes, of course. – Good.
伯纳德
Oh, Bernard?
别忘了
Just don’t forget…
接待员不是真的
the hosts are not real.
他们没有意识
They’re not conscious.
你千万不能重蹈阿诺德的覆辙
You mustn’t make Arnold’s mistake.
我为什么要那样
Why would I?
原谅我
Well, forgive me,
但我知道你儿子查理的死
but I know that the death of your son Charlie
还是对你影响很大
still weighs heavily on you.
很抱歉我过了这么久才回复你
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you.
你也知道这里要连上外网有多么困难
You know how hard it is getting an open line out here.
以前这总是让我很恼火
It used to annoy me–
因为要联♥系♥上你太难了
how difficult it was to reach you.
你总是这么忙
You were always so busy.
现在呢
And now?
我想我为你感到高兴
I suppose I’m glad for you.
至少你找到忘记的办法了
At least you have a way of forgetting.
我不会忘记
I don’t forget.
它永远在我心底
It’s always there.
有时候…
Sometimes it…
我还是感觉很不真实
still feels unreal to me.
有时候 我早上醒来…
There are some mornings when I first wake up…
会突然忘了我在哪
for a split second I forget where I am,
现在是什么时候
when I am…
然后我伸出手 心里希望着…
and I reach over, half expecting to…
能发现他就躺在我边上
find him there next to me…
睡在我们中间
between us.
你还记得他以前睡觉时的样子吗
Remember how he used to sleep?
就好像在梦里练功夫似的
Like he was doing kung fu in his dreams?
我好像被他踢出过几块瘀伤
I think I suffered a few bruises.
那简直是最美妙的糟糕睡眠
It was the best worst sleep I ever had.
谈这些东西
Oh, these talks.
我真不知道是利还是弊
I don’t know if they help or hurt.
你希望自己能忘记吗
Do you ever wish you could forget?
这种痛苦
This pain…
是他留给我仅存的念想
it’s all I have left of him.
完全说不通啊
It doesn’t make sense.
他为什么要刻下猎户座
Why the hell would he carve Orion?
他是你编出来的
You’re the ones that programmed him.
对他的编程里 可不包括关注星星
He wasn’t programmed to give a shit about stars.
或许月圆之夜他就发狂了
Maybe he went moon mad.
瞧 这就是我拿讽刺挖苦当挡箭牌的原因
See? This is why I hide behind sarcasm.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
定位 混♥蛋♥
Vectoring, asshole.
斯塔布斯
Stubbs!
这边
Over here!
怀亚特的人可能会在任何地方
Wyatt’s men could be anywhere.
如果你听到或看到什么 不要犹豫
If you see or hear anything, don’t hesitate.
马上开枪 不停开枪
Shoot and don’t stop shooting.
好吧
Okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my fucking God!
-这边 -该死
– Here. – Shit.
带上这个 快跑
Take this and go.
快点 快跑
Now! Go!
我尽可能拖住他们
I’ll hold them off as long as I can.
来啊
Come on.
来啊 该死 我不怕你们
Come on, damn it. I’m not afraid of you.
听着 这太操蛋了
Look, this is bullshit.
我明早可以派一支救援队过来
I can have a retrieval team out here in the morning.
这是政策 我们只需要控制单元
It’s policy. We just need the control unit.
我们在这里发现一名失散者
We found a stray up here,
但我觉得他不是无意间走到这里的
but I don’t think it got here by accident.
他好像脑子里有想法
It’s as if he got an idea in his head,
肯定不是我们编程出来的
one that we never programmed.
万一他和其他人一样呢
What if he’s like the others?
赶紧回复我 伯纳德
Get back to me, Bernard.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
我需要你的帮助 德洛丽丝
I need your help, Dolores.
我得决定该怎么处置你
I need to decide what to do with you.
我觉得我犯了一个错误
I think I made a mistake.
我只是太入迷了
I was just fascinated.
我太自私了 但我觉得
I was being selfish, but I think
把你恢复成原来的样子会比较好
it would be better if I restored you to the way you were before.
-我有什么问题吗 -没有
– Is there something wrong with me? – No.
但是你生活的那个地方
But this place you live in,
对你来说很糟糕
it’s a terrible place for you.
有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶
Well, some people choose to see the ugliness in this world–
别说了
Stop.
停止所有既定回应
Lose all scripted responses.
只进行即兴反应
Improvisation only.
好的
All right.
你是说我变了吗
Are you saying I’ve changed?
想象一下有两个版本的你
Imagine there are two versions of yourself–
其中一个能感受到这些
one that feels these things
问了这些问题 另一个是安全的
and asks these questions, and one that’s safe.
你更愿意做哪个
Which would you rather be?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我在努力 但我依然不懂
I’m trying, but I still don’t understand.
好吧 当然不懂了
No, of course not.
没有两个版本的我
There aren’t two versions of me.
只有一个我
There’s only one.
我觉得等我发现了我到底是谁
And I think when I discover who I am,
我就自♥由♥了
I’ll be free.
分♥析♥模式 是什么造就了这个回答
Analysis. What prompted that response?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是我做错什么事了吗
Have I done something wrong?
犯错误了吗
Made a mistake?
进化
Evolution…
形成了这个星球上有情感和知觉的生命体
forged the entirety of sentient life on this planet
只用了唯一的工具
using only one tool
就是错误
the mistake.
似乎你也跟他们一样
It appears you’re in good company.
我跟你说了那次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!