西部世界
第一季 第四集
徳洛丽丝
Dolores?

Yes.
你知道你身在何处吗
Do you know where you are?
我…
I…
我在梦里
I’m in a dream.
在此之前
Before this,
你知道发生了什么事吗
do you know what happened?
我的父母
My parents…
他们伤害了他们
They hurt them.
请控制你的情绪反应
Limit your emotional affect, please.
接下来发生了什么
What happened next?
然后他们杀了他们
Then they killed them.
然后
And then…
我跑了
I ran.
我在乎的人都不在了
Everyone I cared about is gone…
心很痛
and it hurts…
撕心裂肺
so badly.
如果你愿意 我可以让那种感觉消失
I can make that feeling go away if you’d like.
我为什么要那样呢
Why would I want that?
那种痛
The pain,
失去他们
their loss…
是他们留给我唯一的东西了
it’s all I have left of them.
你以为悲恸会让你的内心更弱小
You think the grief will make you smaller inside,
好像你的心彻底崩塌了 但其实并不会
like your heart will collapse in on itself, but it doesn’t.
我觉得我内心又敞开了一片空间
I feel spaces opening up inside of me
就像一栋我从未探索过的带有很多房♥间的大楼
like a building with rooms I’ve never explored.
那很美 徳洛丽丝
That’s very pretty, Dolores.
那是我们预先写好的程序吗
Did we write that for you?
部分是的
In part.
我改编了一段关于爱的剧本对话
I adapted it from a scripted dialogue about love.
我现在的这些想法 有什么不对吗
Is there something wrong with these thoughts I’m having?
没有
No.
但真正做决定的人 并非只有我一个
But I’m not the only one making these decisions.
你能帮助我吗
Can you help me?
你想要什么
Well, what is it that you want?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是 这个世界…
But this world…
我觉得这个世界或许有什么不对劲
I think there may be something wrong with this world.
藏在表层之下的东西
Something hiding underneath.
要么是那个原因…
Either that or…
要么就是我有什么毛病
or there’s something wrong with me.
我可能疯了
I may be losing my mind.
我想让你尝试一件事
There’s something I’d like you to try.
是个游戏
It’s a game.
一个秘密
A secret.
叫做…
It’s called…
迷宫
the Maze.
是什么样的游戏
What kind of game is it?
是一种非常独特的游戏 徳洛丽丝
It’s a very special kind of game, Dolores.
目标就是找到迷宫的中心
The goal is to find the center of it.
如果你能做到
If you can do that,
那或许你可以获得自♥由♥
then maybe you can be free.
我觉得…
I think…
我觉得我想获得自♥由♥
I think I want to be free.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts.
你有没有遇到过 有时候话到嘴边却不记得了
Ever had something on the tip of your tongue,
你越是努力去想 就越是想不起来的情况
but the harder you try to remember it, the more it slips away?
大多数触碰到我嘴边的东西
Most things that touch the tip of my tongue,
我都很乐意忘掉
I’m happy to forget.
除了那个来自阿比林的牛仔
Except that cowpoke from Abilene.
他胯下的那玩意儿
That thing he was packing–
我倒是终身难忘
that was something to remember.
我只记得 你给那个牛仔免单了
All I recall is you letting that cowpoke skip out on his bill.
天啊 我该付钱给他才对
Hell, I oughta been paying him.
他对那玩意儿的灵活使用简直…
The way he used that thing.
最好压一压他们的兴致
Better cool them off
否则他们就会从赌博嫖♥娼♥升级到更恶劣的行为
before they move from gambling and whoring
造成的破坏修复起来又要花很多钱
to sins that are more costly to repair.
怎么了 梅芙
What is the matter, Maeve?
你的眼睛里有什么东西
Something in your eye.
你♥他♥妈♥能杀了它吗
Aw, can you fucking kill it?
天啊
Jesus.
怎么耽误了这么久
What’s the hold up?
我们要把那个放在下一趟运输车的最上层
We need that one on the next shuttle topside.
我还没处理完她 稍等
I’m not finished with her yet. Hang on.
她的腹部还有一块弹片要取出来
I’ve got another bullet fragment to remove from her abdomen.
质保部要求将她立即送过去
QA wants her back on the floor now.
把她修补下 然后放到…
Just patch her and get her on the…
…触碰到我嘴边的东西
touch the tip of my tongue…
我都很乐意忘掉
I’m happy to forget.
除了那个来自阿比林的牛仔
Except that cowpoke from Abilene.
他胯下那玩意儿
That thing he was packing–
那倒是让我终身难忘
that was something to remember.
他对那玩意儿的灵活使用简直…
The way he used that thing.
不 我不会把这归为正常的接待员行为
No, I would not characterize this as normal host behavior.
但你将之描述成符合正常范围的
Yet you’re describing it as within normal parameters.
它没有伤害我们
Well, it didn’t hurt us.
它的行为很反常
Its behavior was unconventional.
它用一块石头砸碎了自己的脑袋
It smashed its own head in with a rock.
有可能只是其撒玛利亚人反射的表现
It is possible that it’s a manifestation of its Samaritan reflex.
也有可能这种行为
And it’s also possible that behavior
会为此类问题树立专有的解决办法
takes a proprietary approach to problems like this
在他们搞砸的时候 就可以不用承认了
to avoid having to admit when they fuck up.
知不知道它为什么会偏离循环
Do we have any idea what caused it to go off loop?
不知道 但我希望能
No, but I am hoping
恢复它的一些认知功能
to recover some of its cognition.
我们成功地
We managed to
在分解加剧之前 稳定了它的脑部
stabilize its wetware before there was too much decomposition.
你看
See?
有趣
Interesting.
到底能不能从这玩意中
Is there any hope of actually
提取出一些东西
extracting something from this?
-我们可以试试 -不行
– We can try. – No.
现在由我的团队接手调查
My team will take over the investigation now.
你的团队
Your team?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
听着 这家伙连个揉成团的纸巾都打不开
Look, this guy couldn’t debug a balled-up napkin.
如果你希望我们弄清楚到底出了什么问题
If– if you would like us to figure out what went wrong here,
我们需要有获取的权限
we need to be allowed to access it.
没有第二次机会
No more second chances.
从今以后 质保部门会负责处理此类问题
QA will handle events like this from now on.
你有意见吗 伯纳德
Is that going to be a problem, Bernard?
我们都有很多工作要忙
We’ve all got plenty of work on our plates.
如果你们想接手这个 没问题
If you guys want to take this one, fine.
结束之后给我们一份调查报告就行
Just get us a copy of the postmortem when it’s done.
开始吧
Let’s get started.
我一直认为你给我这份工作
You know, I always figured you gave me this job
是因为我有话直说
because I speak my mind.
-是这样 -很好
– I did. – Good.
如果你一出现就直接屈服
I would’ve preferred you not show up at all
我希望你还是别出现为好
if the first thing you were going to do is cave.
-他们认为我们有所隐瞒 -我们没有啊
– They think we’re not telling them something. – And we’re not!
现在明显出现了一种行为模式
There is clearly a pattern of behavior here.
最早是艾伯纳西 现在又来一个
First there was Abernathy, and now there’s this.
我见过出现幻听的接待员 还有爬上山顶
I mean, I’ve got hosts imagining voices and climbing mountaintops
去研究星象图的
to consult their astrological chart.
这不是什么小故障
This is not a fucking glitch.
不知道为什么 你不想让我告诉别人
And for some reason, you don’t want me to tell anyone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!