– Cheers! – Yeah.
威士忌情系你我
Whiskey brings us together.
希奥多
Theodore.
欢迎归来
Welcome back.
你这次真是被你坑大了 泰迪
You really landed us in it this time, Teddy.
你找着了能带我们找到
You tracked down the very whore
迷宫守门人的女人
that can lead us to the gatekeeper of the Maze.
然后你那记忆小故障把我们都给坑死了
Then your little memory glitch fucked us.
你是他们的人吗
You’re one of them?
你都做了些什么
What have you done?
怀亚特在哪
Where’s Wyatt?
怀亚特还没回来
Wyatt has yet to return.
在你最后见到他的地方就能找到他
You’ll find him where you saw him last.
埃斯卡兰特
Escalante.
怀亚特在一次军事演习的时候消失了
Wyatt went missing while out on maneuvers.
他回来时
Came back with some…
脑子里就有着奇怪的想法
strange ideas.
他告诉我他需要我
He told me he needed me.
我没法拒绝
I couldn’t resist.
他就像魔鬼一样控制了我
It was like the devil himself had taken control of me.
我们叛变了
We mutinied.
我们杀死了所有士兵
We killed every soldier.
怀亚特杀了将军
And then Wyatt killed the general.
然后他出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Then he turned on me.
你确定事情是这样吗
Are you sure that’s how it was?
看着我 希奥多
Look at me, Theodore.
你不记得了吗
Don’t you remember?
不 不 不要死 不
No! No, please, no!
不不不 别死
No, no, no, please.
求你了 不要 求你
Please, no! Please.
不 不 求你
No, no, please.
不 泰迪 求求你 求求你 不
No, Teddy. Please, please, no!

No.
不 不 我不会那样做的
No, no, I couldn’t have.
但你确实做了
You did.
而且你还会这么做的
And you will again.
不过这次 我们会和你一同战斗
This time, we’ll be fighting with you.
怀亚特回来时 你会和我在沙尘吞没之城
When Wyatt returns, you’ll be by his side
统一战线
in the city swallowed by sand.
可你还没准备好
But you’re not ready.
目前还没有
Not yet.
也许来生吧
Maybe in the next life.
“沙尘吞没之城”
“City swallowed by sand.”
我去过那里
I’ve been there.
迷宫带我兜了一整个圈子
The Maze is taking me full circle.
迷宫不是为你打造的
The Maze isn’t meant for you.
但既然你这么喜欢游戏
But if you like games so much…
何不试试我们的游戏
why don’t you try one of ours?
慢点 孩子
Whoa, boy.
慢点 孩子
Whoa, boy.
好吧
Okay, now.
别动
Whoa, now.
就这样 孩子
Okay, boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
你想过去打打高尔夫吗
Have you ever considered golf?
也许对你背部负担小一点
Might be easier on your back.
我不喜欢有人打扰 夏洛特
I don’t like interruptions, Charlotte.
你知道这点的
You know that.
我也不喜欢穿便服在公园里漫步
I don’t like hiking through the park in civvies,
但有件敏感的事情需要谈
but there’s a delicate matter to discuss.
特蕾莎·卡伦已经死了
Theresa Cullen has died.
在保护我们的情报时滑落到一条裂缝中去了
Slipped down a crevasse attempting to secure our information.
被判定为意外事故
Ruled an accident.
这不是意外
There are no accidents,
这里不会有意外
not in here.
恕我直言 并非所有的事都是游戏的一部分
With all due respect, not everything is a part of this game.
那你是看不清大局
Then you don’t see the whole game.
也有可能是你没法再置身事外地看待这件事了
Or perhaps you can no longer see beyond it.
福特的故事很引人入胜
Ford’s stories are engaging.
有些人会上瘾
For some, downright addictive.
虽然福特如此执迷于接待员的语言技巧
But for all of Ford’s obsessing with the hosts’ verbal tics
和那些结构复杂的背景故事
and convoluted backstories,
大多数客人只是想找个温暖的肉体
most of the guests just want a warm body
用来杀戮或者极尽鱼水之欢
to shoot or to fuck.
如果这些事没那么错综复杂
They would be perfectly happy
他们会更享受其中的
with something a little less baroque.
董事会也会这么觉得的
And so would the board.
这就是你来的原因
That’s why you’re here.
你想要我投票把福特赶走
You want my vote to push Ford out.
我希望这些事不要节外生枝
I like for these things to be unanimous.
不管怎么说 毕竟一开始是你让福特在这做事的
After all, it was you who kept Ford in business all those years ago.
我感兴趣的故事线不是福特的
The narratives I’m interested in aren’t Ford’s.
你想逼他出局 随你便
You want to push him out, be my guest.
请别再来打扰我了
But no more interruptions.
我知道我此行的目的
I know where I’m going now.
我不想被打扰
I don’t want to be disturbed.
祝你好运 夏洛特
Good luck, Charlotte.
什么问题
What’s the problem?
一个系统联接装置发出了一个信♥号♥♥
A signal from a system-tethered device.
来自一个在休假中的行为部门技术员
It belongs to a behavior tech on leave.
20区
埃尔希·休斯
那个区域已经几个星期
There hasn’t been employee activity
没有员工活动迹象了
in that sector for weeks.
我想可能是个小故障
I’m guessing it’s a glitch.
好了
All right.
我过去看看
I’m heading out to take a look.
在我报平安前继续监视
And keep monitoring till I check in.
呼叫控制室
我已经到了发出信♥号♥♥的地方
I’m at the location where we got that signal.
信♥号♥♥弱
有什么迹象吗
Any sign of it?
控制室 收到了吗
Control Room, do you copy?
断开连接
你们好 伙计们
Heya, fellas.
放松点
At ease.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
你醒了
You’re awake.
很好
Good.
你说这个地方就是个游戏
You said this place was a game.
昨晚我终于搞清楚了怎么玩这个游戏
Last night I finally understood how to play it.
好吧 比利
Okay, Billy.
我们 我们来好好谈谈
Let’s– let’s talk about this.
你再也不能发号♥施令了
You don’t call the shots anymore.
我要去找德洛丽丝
I’m gonna go find Dolores.
你要帮我
You’re gonna help me.
还有别叫我比利
And don’t call me Billy.
爸爸
Dad?
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen.
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
我不懂 为什么她要这么对自己
I don’t understand. Why would she do that to herself?
她的基石记忆因为
Her cornerstone memory was overwritten
她孩子被杀害的创伤
from the trauma
而改写了 伯纳德
of her child’s murder, Bernard.
我们得把这段关系给断除重新开始
We must sever that relationship and start over.
可是她怎么能凭借一段
But how could she destroy herself over a memory
已经被你抹去的记忆而伤害自己呢
that you just erased from her mind?
生物在保护自己免受痛苦时
Creatures often go to extremes
总能采取极端的手段
to protect themselves from pain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!