西部世界
第一季 第八集
立即上线
Bring yourself back online…
伯纳德
Bernard.
特蕾莎
Theresa?
她死了
She’s gone.
我杀了她
I killed her.
我做了什么 我都做了什么
What have I done? What have I done?
你所感受到的内疚
This guilt you feel,
苦恼 恐惧和悲痛…
the anguish, the horror, the pain…
都令人惊叹 无比美丽
it’s remarkable, a thing of beauty.
我是个凶手
I’m a killer.
上帝啊 上帝啊
My God. My God.
上帝与这事无关
God has nothing to do with it.
你杀死她是因为…
You killed her because…
我的指使
I told you to.
你该为自己能够感受这些情感而骄傲
And you should be proud of these emotions you’re feeling.
骄傲
Proud?
毕竟 你才是创造这些情感的人
After all, you yourself were the author of so many of them.
我们研究之初 接待员的情感都如原色单调
Then, when we started, the hosts’ emotions were primary colors.
喜爱 厌恶
Love, hate.
我希望在其中加入所有的颜色
I wanted all the shades in between.
人类工程师却又不能胜任 所以
The human engineers were not up to the task, so
我创造了你 我和你一起
I built you, and together you and I
捕捉到难以捉摸的事物
captured that elusive thing–
内心
heart.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我在乎特蕾莎
I cared for Theresa.
我爱她
Loved her.
你为什么让我杀死她
Why did you make me kill her?
“一个人的生与死
“One man’s life or death
出自玛丽·雪莱《弗兰肯斯坦》
在我看来
were but a small price to pay
不过是为获取知识和我应得统治权下的
for the acquirement of the knowledge which I sought,
小小牺牲品而已”
for the dominion I should acquire.”
我们在这里共同创造的美丽
All of the beauty you and I have made in this place,
还有其中的艺术 他们本打算将其摧毁
the art of it, they would have destroyed it.
他们本打算将你摧毁
They would have destroyed you.
我不会让这一切发生
I won’t let that happen.
再说 我们还要讲述新的故事
Besides, we have a new story to tell.
我不会帮你的
I will not help you.
我要夷平这地狱般的地方
I’ll raze this place to hell!
够了 伯纳德
That’s enough, Bernard.
够了
That’s enough.
你不是第一个敢威胁我的人
You’re not the first man to threaten me.
阿诺德曾与你感受相同
Arnold came to feel the way you do.
而他也没能阻止我
He couldn’t stop me either.
这一系列的情感如此美丽精致
And as exquisite as this array of emotions is…
但更为崇高的是将其关闭的能力
even more sublime is the ability to turn it off.
我不需要一个情感破碎的人偶
I don’t need a simulacrum of an emotionally ruined man.
我要你做你自己 真实的自己
I need you to be yourself, your true self–
聪明 足智多谋 擅于隐藏踪迹
smart, resourceful, capable of covering your tracks.
你能为我做到这些吗 伯纳德
Can you do that for me, Bernard?
你希望我怎么做
How would you like me to proceed?
我要你去收拾你的烂摊子 伯纳德
I need you to clean up your mess, Bernard,
所有与我们杀死特蕾莎相关的记录都必须删除
any connection that ties us to Theresa’s untimely demise.
当你完成后
When you have finished,
我会给你一件目前你最想要的东西
I will give you the one thing you want most right now.
我会让你忘记你所做的一切
I will free you from those memories of what you have done.
以及你和特蕾莎的特殊感情
And the memory of your relationship with Theresa.
这些回忆只会加深你的痛苦
Recalling it would only deepen your grief
并招来闲杂人等的注意
and potentially draw unwanted attention.
你最好眼神坚定地向前走
Best to move forward with clear eyes.
当你回首 只会记得特蕾莎
When you look back, you will remember Theresa
是一个值得敬爱的同事
with the fondness of a respected colleague.
而你也将会
And you will be…
归于安宁
at peace.
你是新来的
You’re new.
细皮嫩肉的
Not much of a rind on you.
你要是请我喝杯酒我会很高兴
Sure would make my day if you bought me a drink
我可以带你上楼看看啊
and let me show you around upstairs.
楼上有什么
What’s upstairs?
我身体最受人欢迎的诱人景致
A stunning view of my most popular attractions.
两杯琴酒
Two shots of gin.
其他任凭这尤物吩咐
And anything else this heavenly creature desires.
-喝平常的吗 克莱门 -谢谢
– Usual, Clem? – Thank you.
这小子不会耗费太久
This fella won’t take me long.
我一会儿就回
I’ll be back directly.
有什么问题吗 梅芙
Something wrong, Maeve?
我到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening to me?
前一刻 我还和一个小女孩
One moment, I’m with a little girl
过着不同的生活
in a different life.
我能看见她
I can see her.
感觉到我握着她的手 我脸颊旁她的呼吸
Feel her hair in my hands, her breath on my face.
接着 我就回到了甜水镇
The next, I’m back in Sweetwater.
我分不清哪个才是真实的
I can’t tell which is real.
这就是你乱折腾你大脑的下场
Well, this is what happens when you fuck around with your brain.
你的大脑和我们不同
Your mind isn’t like ours.
当我们回忆起往事 细节都很模糊
When we remember things, the details are hazy,
断断续续
imperfect,
但你的回忆都非常完整
but you recall memories perfectly.
你重新经历记忆
You relive them.
我梦里那小女孩怎么样了
What happened to the little girl in my dreams?
她还在乐园里吗
Is she still in the park somewhere?
还有我为什么会被重新分配
And why was I reassigned in the first place?
我来查查
I could check.

No.
无所谓了
Doesn’t matter.
我所记得的每段关系
Every relationship I remember–
我的女儿 克莱门汀
my daughter, Clementine…
都是你们为了把我留下而编造的故事
it’s all a story created by you to keep me here.
但这些再也没有意义了
But that’s not going to work any longer.
我要出去
I’m getting out.
你准备去哪
Where would you go?
你对外面的世界一无所知
You don’t know anything about the world out there.
我会知道 我不是一个生活在谎言里的木偶
I’ll know I’m not a puppet living a lie.
这对我来说就足够了
That’s enough for me.
好啊 那就走吧
Fine. Go, then.
我们好像也没办法阻止你
It’s not like we could stop you anyways.
希维斯特 你太让我失望了
Oh, Sylvester, you disappoint me.
所有接待员的脊椎 包括我的
Every host’s spine, mine included,
都装有炸♥弹♥ 如果我想走 就会引爆
has an explosive charge which will detonate if I try to leave.
是不是
Isn’t that right?
故障安全措施
A fail-safe.
在哪截椎骨上
Which vertebra was it?
颈椎C6
C6.
但你得彻底重建才能把它取出来
But you’d need a full rebuild to replace it.
这肯定能做到
I’m sure that can be arranged.
即使成功了
Even if that worked,
你还得需要一队军队才能突破这里
you would still need an army to break out of here.
一点没错
That’s exactly right.
我需要盟友
I’ll need allies.
为了达到这个目的
And to get them,
我需要管♥理♥员♥权限
I’ll need administrative privileges.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding?
我们不能让她掌控其他接待员
We can’t just give her control of other hosts.
你会的 亲爱的
Oh, yes, you will, darling.
是时候谱写我自己的故事了
Time to write my own fucking story.
我觉得我以前来过这里
I feel like I’ve been here before.
快到了
We’re close.
快到哪里了
Close to what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!