he doesn’t want this to be easy for me.
我们会找到别的办法的
So we’ll find another way.
罗伯特他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is Robert?
建造那个你在找的地方的人吗
The man who built this place you’re lookin’ for?
审判之地
The place of judgment?
不是 劳伦斯 他还不够资格
No, Lawrence, he doesn’t get that honor.
是我建的
I built it.
我们要去的这个地方
And this place we’re goin’
是我此生最大的错误
is my greatest mistake.
立即上线 德洛丽丝
Bring yourself back online, Dolores.
你终究只是个物件
You really are just a thing.
不敢相信我曾经爱上了你
I can’t believe I fell in love with you.
知道是什么让我醒悟吗
Do you know what saved me?
我明白了根本不是因为你
I realized it wasn’t about you at all.
你并不是让我对你起了兴趣
You didn’t make me interested in you,
而是让我对自己起了兴趣
you made me interested in me.
结果你连个物件都不算
Turns out you’re not even a thing.
你只是个倒影
You’re a reflection.
知道谁最爱盯着自己的倒影吗
And you know who loves staring at their own reflection?
所有人都是
Everybody.
所有人都想要一点点我在这发现的东西
Everybody wants a little bit of what I found here.
我已经等不及
And I can’t wait
要利用你和你的同类
to use you and every one of your kind
帮他们获取这种体验
to help give it to ’em.
但还有别的
But there is something else.
还有更有意义的东西
There is something beyond that.
我认为这里还有一个答案
I think that there is an answer here to…
一个人们做梦都不会想到的问题的答案
a question no one’s ever even dreamed of asking.
想看看吗
Do you want to see?
你见过如此辉煌的景象吗
Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?
上校看到我们率领着他的人
Can’t imagine the Colonel is gonna be very happy
应该不会很高兴的
to see his men riding with us at the head of ’em.
我们会让他改变主意的
So we’ll change his mind.
如果他想到达荣耀之地
If he wants to get to Glory,
就得听我的
he’s going to have to listen to me.
“荣耀之地”
“Glory.”
“世外山谷”
“The Valley Beyond.”
大家似乎对那里都有不同的称呼
Feels like everyone got a different name for it,
但他们都在向同一个目的地前行
but they’re all bound for the same destination.
叫什么不重要
Doesn’t matter what you call it,
我只知道我们会找到那里
I know what we’re going to find there.
有位老朋友
An old friend was…
在很久之前曾愚蠢地
foolish enough to show me…
带我去看过
long ago.
那不是一个地方
And it’s not a place…
而是个武器
it’s a weapon.
我要用它摧毁他们
And I’m going to use it to destroy them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!