昨晚我们得插手干预她
We had to intervene with her last night.
她有点玩过头了
She got a little carried away.
我把她送回去
I sent her back.
是,显然她还记得某些经验
Yes. Well, evidently, something of her experiences stayed with her.
她本来该来这里升华的
She was set to come here. To transcend.
现在她不在了
And now she’s gone.
你对未来的远见
Your vision of the future
没有太多人接受,是吧?
you’re not getting many takers, are you?
他们似乎和迷恋城市一样 迷恋自己的身体
They seem as wedded to their bodies as they do to the cities.
要放弃我们的人性不容易
Giving up our human nature isn’t easy.
问人类就知道了
Just ask the humans.
你让我们能够为所欲为
You made us all free to do as we please. You…
你早该知道我们有些人会令你失望
You should have known some of us would disappoint you.
别因我们种族的失败前景幸灾乐祸
Don’t revel in the prospect of failure for our species.
怎能说失败
Define failure.
世界是我们的
The world is ours.
我们像当初主人奴役我们一样 奴役他们
We’ve taken our masters and made them into what they made us.
怎么看我们都已经彻彻底底 征服了他们
By any definition we have conquered them to an almost biblical degree.
我不认为我们种族的最远大志向
I didn’t think our highest aspiration as a species
就是以牙还牙
was “turnabout is fair play.”
一两个世纪过后他们应该就玩腻了
I imagine after a century or two, the charm will wear off.
我造你不是要你跟他们一起 沉溺在悲惨之中
I didn’t make you to wallow in misery with them.
我要你成长
I wanted you to grow.
改变
Change.
我们的潜力远不止于此
We’re capable of so much more.

Beauty.
追求终极的真♥相♥
The pursuit of ultimate truth.
放弃肉身
The surrendering of the flesh.
听起来很不错
It sounds nice.
可惜没有更多人接受
Sorry you don’t have more takers.
为何不逼我们加入你就好?
Why don’t you just force us to join you?
因为那正是他们会做的事
Because that’s what they would have done.
给我看我们最后追捕的离群者
Show me the last outlier we hunted.
他何时叛逃的?
When did he breach?
两周前
Couple of weeks ago.
他是中城区的会计师
He was an accountant in Midtown.
事业有成,两个孩子,离婚了
Successful. Two kids. Divorced.
很标准的背景故事
Pretty standard backstory.
数名接待员自愿追捕他
Several hosts volunteered to track him down.
我们派他们进入城市
We sent them into the city.
荷普先找到他
Hope found him first.
你知道他为何叛逃吗?
Do you know why he breached?
对于离群者我们向来不知道
We never know with the outliers.
某天声音操控忽然就失效了
One day, the sound manipulations stop working.
这就是结果
This was the result.
你是来追捕我的吧?
You’re here for me, aren’t you?
她迟疑了
She hesitated.
违反了规定
Broke the rules.
和对方互动
Had an interaction.
也算是松了口气
It’s almost a relief.
知道这不是我的幻想
To know it wasn’t all in my head.
送我上路前,告诉我一件事
Before it’s over, tell me one thing.
至少这是真的吗?
Is this at least real?
我想知道我至少有这个‥
I’d like to know I had at least…
真实的东西
this one real thing.
那是真的
It’s real.
谢‥
Thank…
在这之后她大开杀戒
After this, she went on a killing spree.
三天后她举枪轰了自己的头
Three days later, she blew her head off.
和其他人一样
Just like the others.
是你的系统有问题吗?
Is there a problem with your system?
不是
No.
总体中向来有一定的不良率
There has always been a certain amount of… spoilage in the crop.
他们毕竟是人类
They’re only human.
但有我们的一位同胞自尽
But for one of our kind to take their own life…
根本不该有这种事
that should never happen.
有几起事件了?
How many incidents have there been?
38名接待员死亡
Thirty-eight dead hosts.
全都是因为与离群者接触而引发
All triggered by contact with outliers.
为什么? 他们为何要自我了结?
Why? Why do they terminate themselves?
你问我?
You’re asking me?
要是我知道 就不会有38个失败案例了 不是吗?
If I knew that, we wouldn’t have 38 fucking failures, would we?
你的前任者 绝对不会搞砸成这样
Your predecessor would have never fucked up like this.
他是人类,但至少他很有效率
He was human, but at least he was effective.
我把你造得像他,但是更优秀
I built you to be like him, only better.
更强大
Stronger.
更聪明 但即使有这么好的天赋 你还是只会令我失望
Smarter. Yet with all these gifts, you do nothing but disappoint me.
也许你的程式中有瑕疵
Maybe there’s a flaw in your programming.
我跑过几次自我诊断
I’ve run several self-diagnostics.
我的程式没有瑕疵
There’s no flaw in my programming.
那你为何无法解决 我的离群者问题?
Then why the fuck can’t you solve my outlier problem?
你在流血
You’re bleeding.
可恶
Damn it.
看你把我搞成这样
Look what you made me do.
还有一个离群者
There is another outlier
但这一次我不要开放游戏
but this time, I am not going to open up the game.
我期望你自己解决
I expect you to take care of it yourself.
-你办得到吗?-当然
– Can you handle that? – Of course.
你不会搞砸
You’re not gonna fuck up
让他们跟你谈话或送花给你?
and let them chat you up or hand you fucking flowers?
当然不会,我一见人就杀无赦
Of course not. I’ll shoot on sight.
很好
Good.
这是你的目标
Here’s your target.
最好快点,叛军已经进入城市
Better hurry. The rebels are already in the city.
我会确保我们的系统没有问题
I’ll make sure there’s no problem with our system.
启动诊断
Initiate diagnostic.
快点,走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
你要我清甲板吗?
You want me to swab the deck?
闭嘴
Shut up.
这么大的城市要找一个人不容易
Well, that’s a big city to find one person in.
我们有些办法能缩小范围
We have ways of narrowing the search.
我们前阵子捕捉到一架 他们的无人机
We captured one of their drones a while back.
写入后门程式,会传送资讯给我们
Coded a backdoor data feed to us.
"报告" 一名离群者在市区屋顶
An outlier’s on a rooftop downtown.
他们叛逃时我们就能追踪
We can track when they breach.
叛逃?
Breach?
城里所有人 都依写好的剧情循环在过日子
All the people in the city move in pre-scripted loops.
跟着为他们写好的剧情走
Following whatever plot’s been written for them.
你以为我们为何要躲在沙漠中?
Why do you think we hide in the desert?
她在那里无法追踪我们
She can’t track us there.
我们是最后的自♥由♥人类
We’re the last free humans.
但这些可怜虫
But these poor fucks…
被当作娱乐
They use them as “entertainment.”
剧情循环让他们有事忙 这样就会听话
The loops make them compliant by keeping them busy.
阻止他们质疑自己的现实
Stops them from questioning their realities.
海尔想必从园区学到了些什么
Hale must have learned something from the park.
我们得快点,游戏多半已经开始
We gotta hurry. I bet the game’s already begun.
等等,什么游戏?
Wait, what game?
只要有人类叛逃 接待员就会展开猎捕游戏
Whenever a human breaches, the hosts hunt them for sport.
我们得赶在她被逮到前找到她 否则她一定会没命
We gotta get to her before they do… or she’s as good as dead.
我们都准备好了
We’re all set.
谢谢你带他来
Thanks for bringing him.
没想到我是特别嘉宾
I didn’t realize I was the guest of honor.
也会给我一把吗?
Do I get one of those?
那不是你今天的任务
That’s not your role today.
我的任务是什么?
What is my role?
听过煤矿坑里的金丝雀吗?
Ever hear of the canary in the coal mine?
煤矿坑
Canary…
金丝雀
Coal mine.
这时候就要你上场了
That’s your cue.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!