Home 美国电影 爆裂鼓手

爆裂鼓手

0
爆裂鼓手
外人永远只看的到风光

just proves my point, really.
在英语当中没有比这两个词更害人的了
There are no two words in the English language more harmful
“不错”
than “Good job.”
但有底限吗
But is there a line?
也许你太过了
You know, maybe you go too far
结果让下一个查理·帕克彻底灰心
and you discourage the next Charlie Parker
-无法成为查理·帕克了 -不 不会
– from ever becoming Charlie Parker. – No, man, no.
因为下一个查理·帕克永远不会灰心
Because the next Charlie Parker would never be discouraged.
是啊
Yeah.
其实 安德鲁
The truth is, Andrew…
我从来没有过查理·帕克
I never really had a Charlie Parker.
但我试过了
But I tried.
我真♥他♥妈♥的试过了
I actually fucking tried.
这已经比大多数人厉害了
And that’s more than most people ever do.
我决不会为我尝试的方式道歉
And I will never apologize for how I tried.
回头见
I’ll see you later.
回见
Yeah.
安德鲁 不知道你会怎么想
Hey, Andrew. Listen, I have no idea how you’re gonna take this,
但我在JVC指挥的这支乐队 鼓手还欠火候
but the band I’m leading for JVC, my drummer is not cutting it.
明白我的意思吗
You understand what I’m saying?
不明白
No.
我用的是录音室乐队的曲子
I’m using the Studio Band playlist.
《大篷车》《爆裂》
You know, “Caravan,” “Whiplash.”
我需要了解这些曲子的人
I need somebody who really knows those charts.
瑞恩·康诺利呢
What about Ryan Connolly?
康诺利只是我找来激励你的
All Connolly ever was to me was incentive for you.
-坦纳 -坦纳转去学医了
– Tanner? – Tanner switched to premed.
我猜他是灰心了吧
I guess he got discouraged.
周末的时候好好想想
Take the weekend. Think about it.
-喂 -妮可 我是安德鲁
– Hello? – Hey, Nicole, it’s Andrew.
有好一阵子没和你说话了
It’s been a while since I talked to you. Um…
瞧 我…
Look, l…
一切我都很抱歉
I’m really sorry about everything.
我知道这样说还不够
I know that’s not, you know,enough,
但我真的很抱歉
but I’m just really sorry. Um…
无论如何 我这周末有个演出
But anyway, I got… I actually have this show this weekend.
是个…
It’s a, uh…
JVC的演出 不知道你想不想去
Like, a JVC thing. And I didn’t know if maybe you’d wanna go,
也许之后我们可以去吃个披萨什么的
and we, you know, maybe get some, like, pizza afterwards,
抱怨一下学校的生活
And, like, complain about our schools again.
什么 杰威…
What is…? You said Jayvees?
不是 是JVC
No, it’s, heh, JVC.
是有关爵士的
It’s like a… It’s a jazz thing.

Yeah.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我不知道能不能去
Well, I don’t know if I can come.
我得问问我男朋友
I… I’ll have to check with my boyfriend.

Okay.
好的
Yeah.
好 我问问 但我说不好
Yeah, I’ll check, but I don’t know.
我估计他不怎么喜欢爵士乐
I don’t really think he likes jazz music.
是啊 不是人人都喜欢
Yeah, I mean, it’s not for everybody.
好吧 也许我们在那儿见
Okay. Well, I guess maybe I’ll see you guys there.
-好吧 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
再见
Bye.
好了 大家听我说
All right, gang, listen up.
你们有谁是第一次来的
Now, for those of you who are new at this,
估计除了卡尔都是吧
which looks like everybody except Cal,
今晚可以改变你们的一生
tonight could change your life.
台下的仁兄打个电♥话♥
The folks out there make a phone call,
你就能跟蓝音唱片签约
you could be a Blue Note signee,
成为EMC的客户 林肯中心的主力乐手
an EMC client, a Lincoln Center core.
另一方面
On the other hand,
如果演砸了 你可能就得考虑转行了
if you drop the ball, you might be looking for a new line of work
这些家伙另一大特点就是过耳不忘
because the other thing about these cats is they never forget.
准备好了吗
We all set?
好的 玩得开心
All right. Let’s have fun.
你以为我他妈蠢吗
You think I’m fucking stupid?
-什么 -我知道是你
– What? – I know it was you.
谢谢 女士们先生们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
我们很激动能来这里
We’re very excited to be here
为今年的JVC音乐节开场
kicking off the JVC Festival this year.
我是特伦·弗莱彻
I’m Terence Fletcher,
这些是纽约最杰出的乐手
these are some of the best musicians in New York,
也可以说是世界上最好的乐手
which means they’re some of the best musicians in the world.
我们会带来一些经典曲目
We’re gonna do some old standards for you,
但首先我们将带来一首新曲子
but first we’re gonna start out with a new tune
蒂姆·西蒙尼克的《扶摇直上》
by Tim Simonec called “Upswingin’.”
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
What the fuck you doing?
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
估计你是不会打
Yeah, I guess maybe you don’t have it.
刚刚节奏的部分
That was a little extra
有一些小小的”先锋派”了
avant-garde there from the rhythm section.
好了 咱们回家
Come on, let’s go home.
你做什么
What are you doing?
现在我们要稍缓节奏
Now we’re gonna slow it down a little bit.
我想诸位大多都听过…
I’m guessing most of you folks have heard…
听我指示
I’ll cue you in.
《大篷车》
“Caravan.”
三 四
Three, four.
我要把你♥他♥妈♥的眼睛挖出来
I’m gonna gouge out your motherfucking eyes.
-安德鲁 你在干什么 -我会给你提示
– Andrew, what are you doing, man? – I’ll cue you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Previous article 白日梦想家
Next article 美食从天而降2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。