eHarmony:网恋网 美国最大的婚恋交♥友♥网♥站
我的理想男友: 爱冒险 有勇气
有创造力(或有工作)
喜欢:我的姐姐 悬疑小说
不喜欢:我的妹妹 网恋
你应该了解: 我有一只三条腿的狗
和一个两条腿的孩子
对她示好
无法执行请求

Huh?
你好 我是网恋网的托德?马哈尔
Hi! Todd Mahar, eHarmony.
今天有什么能为您效劳
How can I help you today?
你好 我好像无法给别人发送表情
Hi. I can’t seem to leave a wink for someone.
我不知道 是我的页面崩溃了吗
I don’t know, is my page broken?
是否进入了错误的页面 或者
Do I maybe have a broken page, or…
我从没遇到这种情况 但是没关系
I’ve never heard of that, but, okay.
你是第一次使用你的网恋网账户吗
You’re trying to use your eHarmony account for the first time?
-是的 -好的
-I am. -Okay.
我正在看你的简介
I’m looking at your profile.
我们有一个非常复杂的匹配算法
We have a pretty intricate matching algorithm.
这是我们和其他在线交♥友♥网♥站
That’s what distinguishes us from other
不一样的地方
online dating services.
没错 我欣赏这一点
Yeah, I like that.
其实 我只是想给一个人发送表情
Actually, I’m just trying to leave a wink for one person.
她叫谢尔?梅霍芙
Cheryl Melhoff.
她在一个月前进入我的部门工作
She started in my division at work about a month ago…
我偶然在面包店附近听她说
and I overheard her near the bagels
她在你们网站征婚
saying she was on your site.
好吧 真特别的情况
Okay, that’s unique.
但我想问个问题
But let me ask you.
你有很多项
You left a lot of this stuff…
比如”你的经历”的部分空着没填
like the “Been There, Done That” section, you left it blank.
没错 我跳过了这部分
Yeah, I think I skipped it.
好吧 你不能为难我 先生
Okay, you got to help me out here, man.
不要省略信息
Don’t skip stuff.
好吧 但是我真没去过
Okay, well, I haven’t really been
任何有名或值得一提地方
anywhere noteworthy or mentionable.
有没有你曾做过值得一提的事情
Have you done anything noteworthy, mentionable?
你好 你还在听吗
Hello, you still there?
你能稍等一下吗
Can you hang on a second?
快 快 快 让开 让开
Go, go, go! Get out! Get out!
快爆♥炸♥啦 快走 快走
She’s gonna blow! Go! Go!
-奇普 -在这里
-Chips! -Over here!
奇普 谢谢
Chips! Thank you!
你怎么知道这楼会爆♥炸♥
How did you know about the building?
我听到犬吠声 还闻到了煤气味
I heard barking, thought I smelled gas.
但愿它没事
I hope it’s okay.
我在冲下楼梯的时候
I engineered a prosthesis for Chips
顺便给奇普做了一个假肢
while I was sprinting down the stairwell.
一个固定在臀部
A little hip-joint assembly
套在前骨盘 还有垂环锁的小假肢
with a drop-ring lock and an anterior pelvic band.
天啊 你真让人刮目相看
God, you’re noteworthy!
我是三有青年: 有魄力 有勇气 有创造力
I just live by the ABC’s: Adventurous, Brave, Creative.
这就是我理想中的男人啊
That’s everything I want in a man.
先生
My man?
嘿 先生 你还在听吗
Hey, my man, you still there?

Hey.
怎么了 你是晕过去了还是
What? Did you pass out or…
不是 我只是出神了
No, I just like, zoned out for a second.
好吧 你经常这样吗
Okay. Do you do that a lot?
我想 也就普通频率
Normal amount, I guess.
我得走了 抱歉
Yeah, I got to run. Sorry.
好吧 但我们需要更多的
Okay, but we need a lot more…
白日梦想家
嘿 今天可不是迟到的好日子
Hey. Bad day to be late.
我们公♥司♥刚刚被收♥购♥了
We just got acquired.
-什么 -是的 就在周末
-What? -Yeah, over the weekend.
华特 生日快乐
Walter! Happy birthday!
喔呼
Whoo-hoo!
他四十二岁了
He’s 42 years old!
欧黛纱 你来这里干嘛
Odessa! What are you doing here?
你妈做了你最喜欢的小柑橘蛋糕
Mom made you your favorite clementine cake.
你不是应该在养老院
Aren’t you supposed to be at the retirement place
帮妈把钢琴搬进去吗
with her getting the piano moved in?
没错 我在那里 干完差不多一半了
Yes, I was there. It’s like halfway done…
把钢琴从货车里搬出来 在街上放着 一切都很顺利
piano’s out of the van, it’s on the street, everything’s fine.
但我刚好接了个很重要的试镜
But I just got a phone call about a really
所以你能帮我搬钢琴吗
big audition, so can you go finish it?
-不行 我要迟到了 -华特 我
-No, I can’t. I’m late. -Walter, I…
我觉得你没明白我需要什么
I don’t think you’re seeing this from what I need.
你需要什么
What do you need?
1978年出品的电影 改编自音乐剧”西边故事”
我要成为”火爆浪子”里的里佐
I need to be Rizzo in Grease.
我没明白
I don’t understand that.
-我的试镜 里佐 -里佐
-My audition! Rizzo! -Rizzo?
里佐是个叛逆女孩 试图用强硬的外表掩盖痛苦和自卑
里佐 她既强硬又温柔
Rizzo! She’s tough and tender!
放过我吧 求你了
Do me a favor, please.
不管你用什么办法
Make sure Mom’s piano
一定要把妈妈的钢琴搬进去 好吗
gets moved in all the way. All right?
不要当里佐
Don’t go to Rizzo!
谢你全家 华特 生日快乐
Oh, thanks, Walter. Happy birthday!
知道吗 我们刚刚被收♥购♥了
Guess what? We just got acquired.
是的 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
而且要做一些调动
Yeah, there’s gonna be changes.
很可能会把我们下调到一些网络部门去
Downsizing of us into some kind of dot-com thing, possibly.
真是前途未卜
I wonder how this thing goes down,
过渡期又该怎么过
how the transition’s gonna play out.
我也许能告诉你
I could probably tell you.
我是泰德?亨德里克斯 过渡期的主管经理
Ted Hendricks, managing director of the transition.
你好 我是蒂姆?诺顿 销♥售♥部
Hey. Tim Naughton. Sales.
我是加里?曼海姆 平面设计部
Gary Mannheim, graphic design.
你是做什么的 蛋糕师
And what do you do, cake man?
哦 呃
Oh, uh…
这蛋糕只是今天才有 我不是蛋糕师
The cake’s just for today. I’m not a cake man.
我是做
I do…
我这接负责
I deal dirctly…
“这接”
“Dirctly”?
处理”生活”杂♥志♥的所有图片
Directly with LIFE’s photo units…
不好意思 我完全沉浸在这首歌♥里
I’m sorry, I was really getting into this song
没听见你说什么
and I stopped listening to you.
我刚刚说 你知道谁留胡子好看吗
I was saying, you know who looks good in a beard?
邓布利多: 出自”哈利?波特”系列
是邓布利多 不是你
Dumbledore, not you.
伙计
Guy?
伙计
Guy?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是底片资产部的经理
I’m a negative asset manager.
看你表现咯
Worth the wait.
-嘿 泰德 -唐尼
-Ted. -Donny.
-还适应吗 -非常好
-Feeling tough? -Feeling good.
嗯 以后还得做不少艰难决定呢
Well, got to make some tough calls ahead.
你之前来过这里 是吗
You been here before, yeah?
嗯 感觉这儿怎么样
Yeah, so this is it, huh?
感觉像是”照片屋”
Yeah, the “house of pictures.”

Hey.
-嗨 -周末过得怎样
-Hi. -How was your weekend?
这个周末糟透了
I had an awesome weekend.
这个周末你都做了什么
And what did you do this weekend?
唔 我想想
Um… Let’s see.
我用北极冰泉泡了个澡
I bathed in Arctic mountain water…
我的拉丁情人在一旁背诗给我听
while my Latin lover recited verse to me.
-真会意淫 -对吧
-You slut. -I know.
事实上 我在等冰箱修理工 可他一直没有来
Actually, I waited for my refrigerator repairman, who never came.
真悲剧
I’m so sorry.
晚点给你打电♥话♥
I’m gonna call you later.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!