No! No! No!
停!
Stop!
谁能指引我方向天上星
So, I look out at the stars just like me
我内心深处祈求被点亮
And throw caution to every warning sign
击败埋藏多年丑陋的真♥相♥
What we do in this moment is defining
迎向美好未来更加茁壮
And we can take it on if we align
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish

No!
所有的梦想不再设限
To have something more for us than this
那些是我的愿望
Those are my wishes!
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
所有的梦想
To have something more
不再设限
For us than this
成功了 -它们自♥由♥了
We did it! – They’re free!
我的愿望 -好美啊
My wish. – It’s beautiful.
我等不及要实现它
I’m going to make it happen.
我的内心已经等不及了
I can’t wait to get started.
这种感觉
This feeling.
回来吧
Come home.
你在这里
There you are.
如此美丽的愿望
Oh, my beautiful wish.
妈妈,你的愿望回来了
Mama, you got your wish back.
我的宝贝 -艾霞
My baby! – Asha!
我真替你们高兴
I’m so happy for you.
这家伙
Oh, this guy.
你要说什么帮自己辩解?
What do you have to say for yourself?
艾霞
Asha…
对不起
I’m sorry.
真的很对不起
I’m so sorry.
我不指望你原谅我
I don’t expect you to forgive me.
我只是好怕这辈子就这样失去…
I was just so scared I’d have to live without…

well…
所有的我
all of me.
我是那么真心地想要相信他
And I wanted so badly to believe in him.
我也是
So did I.
我们都是
We all did.
永远别相信什么帅脸
Never trust a handsome face.
所以我才跟你们当朋友
That’s why I hang out with you guys.
你给我过来
You get over here.
来人啊?
Hello?
来人啊?
Hello?
我是国王
This is your King.
艾玛雅,谢天谢地
Amaya, thank goodness!
你看他们怎么对我
Do you see what they’ve done to me?
你果然很爱镜子 -一点也不好笑
Well, you do love mirrors. – That is not funny.
马上放我出去
Get me out of here at once.
不要
No.
什么?我尽心尽力为你,为了罗莎市
What? After everything I’ve done for you, for Rosas…
你们却这样答谢我?
this is the thanks I get?
这是你应该得到的感谢
This is the thanks you deserve.
挂在墙上…
Hang it on the wall…
地牢里的墙
in the dungeon.
拜托不要,地牢的味道好臭
Please, no! The dungeon smells really bad!
女王万岁
Long live the Queen!
女王万岁…
Long live the Queen! Long live the Queen!
女王万岁…d
Long live the Queen! Long live the Queen!
我们根本不需要摩尼菲 摩尼菲狡猾极了
We never needed Magnifico. – Magnifico, Schmagnifico.
借过一下,这边…她就在这里
Excuse us. This way, this way. She’s just over here.
艾玛雅女王,找到她了
Queen Amaya, I found her!
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
听说你渴望飞翔?
I hear you long to fly.
彼得想打造一架飞行机器
Well, Peter here wants to build a flying machine.
嗨 -你们两个应该合作
Hi! – You two should work together.
需要帮忙尽管说
Let me know how I can help.
我正要开始呢
I’m just getting started.
做梦都想不到可能变这样
This is more than I could have ever dreamed possible.
我梦想有个理想的方城市 所有哺乳动物都平等
I dream of a utopian metropolis where all mammals are equal…
而且穿着衣服
and wear clothes!
等等,你去哪了?
Wait. Where’d you go?
我知道
I know.
对不起,我弄断了
I’m sorry I broke it.
那是一根魔棒吗?
Wait, is that a magic wand?
好吧,谢谢你,但是不用了
Okay, thank you, but no thank you.
我对魔法一窍不通
I am no good with magic.
因为我把洋装变到树上了
I mean, I put a dress on a tree.
我替她收下罗
I will take it for her.
是给艾霞的
It’s for Asha.
我要拿它来做什么?
But what am I supposed to do with it?
当我们的神仙教母啊,不然呢?
Be our fairy godmother. I mean, what else?
不行,我做不来啦
No, I couldn’t be that.
可以吗?
I could?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 -克拉拉
Sorry! – Clara!
还说我为什么爱生气!
And you wonder why I’m grumpy!
相信她会跟星星多练习的,对吧?
I’m sure she’ll work on it with Star, right?

Oh, no.
我太了解你了
I know you too well now.
你就要离开了,对吧?
You’re going soon, aren’t you?
这样别人才有星星可以许愿
So you can be there for others to wish upon.
我会想你的
I will miss you.
我哭的声音真的好尖
Oh, my voice is really high when I cry.
小诺
Valentino.
不是今晚就走啦
Well, soon doesn’t mean tonight.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness!
我受不了离别
That was just too much for me.
毕竟我才出生三星期
I am only three weeks old, after all.
星星,我们该怎么感谢你?
Star, how can we ever thank you?
很简单
That’s easy.
继续许愿就好了
Just keep wishing.