天 与 地
汤米·李·琼斯
陈 冲
吴 汉
美国人♥民♥捐赠
蜂蜜
我不能带他回家 你带回去吧
我跟男人不合
他已经给过我钱了 我需要钱养孩子
请帮我解围 假装答应 然后我们就跑
冯希黎里与友合著两部回忆录 本片即据此改编
目前她与三个儿子住在加州 她透过东西交流基金会
在越南兴建了数间医院
献给我的母亲
杰奎琳·史东
本片根据冯希黎里亲身经历拍摄
她来自越南中部种稻的岐萝村
法国在中南半岛建立殖民帝国
迄五十年代初期 岐萝村已被法国统治近七十年
殖民者远在西贡 河内 巴黎 而岐萝的日子千年不变
“天公”与”地母”保护它
天地之间的人努力耕作收成 服从佛陀的教诲
很久以前
A long time ago…
一个姑娘来到人世
…a young woman went off into the world…
跟她的兄弟姐妹一样
…like her brothers and sisters.
她打仗
She fought in wars…
生孩子
…had children…
历经劫难
…suffered…
享受疼爱
…and loved greatly.
我是老六
I was the sixth-born child…
冯氏黎里
…Phung Thi Le Ly…
生活在世上最美的村子里
…and I lived in the most beautiful village on earth.
我最早的记忆是跟妈妈在田里耕作
My earliest memories were working alongside Mother in the fields.
我妈妈不停地劳作
Always working, my mother.
每粒米都象征不可浪费的生命
Each grain of rice, a symbol of life never wasted.
劳作的时候 她教我人生
While we worked, she would teach me everything I had to know about life.
妈 我到底从哪里来的 小孩子从哪里来
Mama, where did I really come from? Where do babies come from?
从我肚脐冒出来的
From my bellybutton.
别担心 老天会把婴儿放进你肚子
Don’t worry. God makes babies and put them in your belly.
会有很多预兆
You have plenty of warning.
稻米脆弱 要移植数次
The fragile rice had to be planted and transplanted several times.
我家的稻田靠近坟墓
Our rice paddies were always near the cemeteries…
祖先的灵魂通过土地进入稻米
…because we believed the spirits passed through the soil into the rice…
子孙吃米时
…so the new generation, in eating the rice…
就可与祖先分享
…was sharing in the spirit of their ancestors.
一九五三年 夏 某天
Then one day, in the summer of 1953…
法国人来了
…the French came.
他们毁了我们的村子
They destroyed our village.
次年 饥荒肆虐
And the following year, we went hungry.
我永远忘不掉
I will never forget my father’s eyes…
爸眼见家园焚毁时的眼神
…as he watched our house burn to the ground.
几百年来 我们村经历劫难
But as it had happened to our village for so many centuries…
但我们不断重建家园
…we rebuilt our lives.
妈 小孩到底是从哪里来的
Mama, where do babies really come from?
一九六三年
Then in 1963…
农村全变了
…the peasant countryside changed forever.
那年雨季 越共第一次来到岐萝
When the Vietcong first arrived that rainy season…
有些是抗法战争的余部
…some of them were remnants from the war against the French.
许多是北越难民
Many of them were displaced immigrants from the North.
但全都满腔怒火
All of them were angry.
我父母教导我
My parents taught me Vietnam is…
越南是自♥由♥的国家
…a free nation.
我们要为此而战
That is what this war is about.
中国人 日本人 法国人都想统治越南
The Chinese, the Japanese, the French. They have each tried to rule us.
但我们胜利了
And we have won!
南北越不可分 情同姐妹
The North and the South are inseparable, like sisters.
五四年日内瓦协定 法 美联手
But in 1954 the French and American allies gave themselves the right…
分割我们的国家 夺走南方
…to separate us and kidnap the South.
我们怎能坐视强盗
Can we stand by and watch the kidnappers…
奸♥淫♥腐化我们的姐妹
…taking turns raping and corrupting our sister?
我们要为此而战
That is what this war is about.
外人凭什么来
Why should outsiders come in…
分♥裂♥我们的国土 让人♥民♥离难
…divide the land and tell some people to go north and then go south?
如果越南真的是越南人的越南
If Vietnam were truly for the Vietnamese people…
我们就有权选择什么样的政♥府♥
…shouldn’t we be able to choose the kind of government we want?
一个国家不能有两个政♥府♥ 就像一个家不能有两个父亲
A nation cannot have 2 governments any more than a family can have 2 fathers.
他们有炸♥弹♥ 兵力十倍于我们 – 他说得对
They have bombs, 10 to one! – He’s right.
我们有什么
What do we have?
我们有破衣服 有步♥枪♥
We have rags, we have rifles!
我们有大棒
And sticks! We have sticks!
我们不求升官
We have no rank, no promotion.
我们不求发财
We take no money.
我们是你们的公仆
We are your servants.
我们尊敬你们的家园和神龛
We respect your homes and shrines.
你我是一家人
We are your family.
想跳舞吗
Do you want to dance?
黎里 来
Le Ly, come on.
我最爱我小哥五邦
It was my brother Sau I loved the most.
他一直保护我 让我快乐
He was always there to protect me and make me laugh.
赶快
Hurry.
这是糯米 黑豆
Sweet rice, black beans.
要保重 要写信回家
You be very careful. Write, Sau.
我会回来的
I will return.
保重 黎里 我会回来
Take care. – Le Ly, I will return.
你大了 要照顾爸妈
Be a big girl. Always take care of Mama and Papa.
远离妖魔鬼怪
Protect yourself from ghosts.
保重
Take care.
他们跟越共北上河内
As they went north to Hanoi with the Vietcong…
我觉得再也见不到大哥三仪了
…I felt it was the last time I’d see my older brother, Bon…
也将很久见不到到小哥
…and my younger brother, Sau, for a long, long time.
也许是永别
Maybe forever.
我最挂念的是小哥
But it was Sau who was ripped from my heart.
国家不只是土地
You understand that a country is more than dirt…
河流 树林
…rivers and forests?
你知道五邦可能会有去无回吗
You know your brother Sau may not come back?
我一再跟你说过
I told you many times…
中国人统治越南时
…the Chinese ruled our land.
死了很多人
Many die.
黎利 嘉隆 征氏姐妹都死了
Le Loi, Jia Long and the Trung sisters.
冯氏祖先也曾为赶走中国人奋战
And your ancestor Phung Thi Chinh fought to throw out the Chinese.
你祖父死于抗♥日♥
Your grandfather fought and died against the Japanese…
就在你出生前
…just before you were born.
我们受够了
We suffered much.
日本人来时
When the Japanese came…
强征我跟你妈妈去岘港
…your mother and I were taken to Danang…
建飞机跑道
…to build a runway for the airplanes.
我们像奴隶般做工
We worked like slaves.
酬劳是一碗饭
Our reward was a bowl of rice…
以及多活一天
…and another day of life.
黎里 自♥由♥不是天赐
Freedom is never a gift, be Ly.
必须反复争取 懂吗
It must be won and won again. You know that?
我懂了
I do.
你看这片土地
See this land?
越南是你们的了
Vietnam is going to be yours now.
如果敌人来了
If the enemy comes back…
你就跟男人一样
…you must be both a daughter and a son now.
我从父亲那里学会敬神 以及无形的
From my father I learned to love God and people I could not see…
祖先
…my ancestors.
但日后我才明白
But I would learn in time…
爸的话会被曲解
…my father’s words would be twisted by events.
政♥府♥军跟美军顾问一起来了
Government soldiers came with the support of American advisors.
你们村子会很安全
Your village will be safe.
我们建工事防御越共
They built barricades against the Vietcong.
这是新平岐村的一部份
It’s part of the new Binh Ky hamlet.
许多村民需要军事训练
Many of you will be asked to take militia training…
这样才能有所准备
…so you will be prepared…
抵抗共♥党♥叛军
…to resist the Communist rebel!
你们将获奖赏
You will be rewarded…
食物 金钱
…with food and money.
年长子女将入营
Your older children will be sent to camp…
接受军事训练
…for military training.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!