It is a beautiful wish.
真美丽
Beautiful.
可惜的是…
But, unfortunately…
太危险了
it’s too dangerous.
危险? -你爷爷渴望创造一样东西
Dangerous? – Your Saba longs to create something…
启发下一代
to inspire the next generation.
愿望很好
Great wish…
但太含糊了
but too vague.
创造什么?
Create what?
如果是一群反叛暴民
A rebellious mob, perhaps?
启发他们去做什么?
To inspire them to do what?
摧毁罗莎市吗?
Destroy Rosas, maybe?
我爷爷绝不会做任何伤害人的事
My Saba would never do anything to hurt anyone.
这是你的想法 -我很确定
You think that. – I know that.
你还年轻,很多事都不懂
Well, you’re young. You don’t know anything, really.
我的责任是只实现那些…
Whereas it is my responsibility to only grant the wishes…
对罗莎市有好处的愿望
I am sure are good for Rosas.
所以大部分的愿望都不会实现?
So, most of these wishes will never be granted?
但我还是会保护它们
Yet I still protect them like all the others.
那您不能归还它们吗?
Can’t you just give them back instead?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
您不打算实现的愿望
The wishes you’re not going to grant…
可以归还回去
you could just give them back.
那也许大家能自己设法去追求?
Then, I don’t know, the people can try to pursue them themselves?
要是愿望很危险
You know, if they’re dangerous…
可以停止,但如果不是…
then they can be stopped, but if they’re not…
你完全搞错重点
You’ve completely missed the point.
人们来这里是因为自知无法实现梦想
People come here because they know they can’t make their own dreams come true.
过程太困难
The journey’s too hard.
太不公平
It is too unfair.
他们自愿把愿望献给我
They give their wishes to me, willingly…
我让他们忘记他们的忧虑
and I make it so they forget their worries.
您让他们忘记他们自己最美的部分
You make it so they forget the most beautiful part of themselves.
他们不知道自己错过什么
And they don’t know what they’re missing.
但您知道
But you do.
现在我也知道了
And now I do.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
我爷爷是好人
My Saba is good.
罗莎市的人都是好人
The people of Rosas are good.
他们应该值得更多…
They deserve more than…
我才能决定什么值得
I decide what everyone deserves!
陛下?
Mi Rey?
抱歉打断你们,仪式时间到了
Sorry to interrupt. But it’s time for the ceremony.
是吗,亲爱的?
Is it, my love?
让艾霞跟你坐在主舞台上
Seat Asha with you on the main stage.
不…不用了
Oh, no. No, no. It’s okay.
我坚持
I insist.
准备好了吗,罗莎市?
Are you ready, Rosas?
我的王国今晚还是一样美
Another beautiful night in my kingdom.
见到你们真好
So good to see you.
也很开心让你们见到
Good to be seen.
先进行最重要的事
First things first.
两位新市民准备献出愿望
We have two new citizens ready to give their wishes.
海伦娜、艾斯特班
Helena, Esteban…
我保证你们在这里会非常快乐
you’re going to be very happy here, I promise you.
现在许个愿
Now make a wish…
把它放在你们心里
and hold it in your heart.
卸下重担了,对不对?
It’s a real weight off, isn’t it?
遗忘却不遗憾
Forget without regret.
接下来
Okay then…
谁准备让我实现他们的愿望?
who is ready to have their wish granted?
实现我的愿望,这边
Grant my wish! Over here!
今天有人挑战我
Now, I have been challenged today…
要我冒险
to take a chance…
做新的尝试
and try something new.
谢谢你,艾霞
Thank you, Asha.
我将以开放又充满关爱的心
And it is with clarity and an open heart full of love…
让一个耐心等待许久的人
that I grant today’s wish to someone…
实现他的愿望 -一定是萨比诺
who has very patiently waited long enough. – It has to be Sabino.
桑妮雅奥斯曼
Sania Osman.
桑妮雅在哪里?
Where is Sania?
在那里,上来 -他说桑妮雅?是我
There she is. Come on up. – He said, “Sania?” It’s me? It’s me.
是我
It’s me!
借过,谢谢,好兴奋啊
Coming through, thank you. It’s just so exciting!
桑妮雅奥斯曼
Sania Osman…
我真诚地对你说
I mean it when I say…
我非常荣幸
it truly is my great pleasure…
实现你衷心的渴望
to grant your heart’s desire…
让你能缝制这世界上
to sew the most beautiful dresses…
最美丽的衣裳
in all the land!
我的愿望实现了
My wish has come true.
可怜的爷爷
Poor Saba.
他等了好久
He’s waited so long.
看吧,永远不要抱太大希望
See, never, ever get your hopes up.
艾霞
Asha.
显然我不会录取你当我的学徒
Obviously, I will not be offering you the position as my apprentice.
不过放心
But don’t worry…
我仍会保护你爷爷…
I will still protect your Saba’s wish…
跟你母亲的愿望
and your mother’s…
直到永远
forever.
陛下?
Mi Rey?
满顺利的,你不觉得吗?
Now that went well, don’t you think?
你饿不饿?
Are you hungry?
来吧,不要浪费食物
Come now, we don’t waste food.
好好享用
Dig in and enjoy.
说得对,爷爷
You’re right, Saba.
我们该往好的地方想
We should be looking at the bright side.
艾霞
Asha…
你进入全国最有威望职位的决选
you got to the final few being considered…
成为候选名单上的少数人
for the most prestigious position in the kingdom.
至于爷爷…
And Saba…
还会有下一次
there’s always next time.
我们来干一杯
Cheers to that.
艾霞?
Asha?
爷爷
Saba…
我得告诉您一件事
I need to tell you something.
什么事,孩子?
Tell me what, child?
我认为…
I don’t think…
您的愿望…
your wish…
永远不会实现
will ever be granted.
什么? -你怎么这么说呢?
What? – Why would you say such a thing?
是国王告诉我的
Because the King told me so.
他说让它实现太危险了
He said it’s too dangerous to grant.
我的愿望会危险?
My wish is dangerous?
不,问题就在这里
No. That’s the thing…
我认为一点都不危险
I don’t think it is at all.
你看到它了?
You saw it?
没错
I did.
而且您该知道它是什么
And you should know what it is.
不要
No. No.
什么都不要说
Don’t say anything.
可是它好美喔
But it’s so, so beautiful.
显然国王不这么认为
Well, clearly Magnifico feels otherwise, so…
爷爷,他凭什么有权利决定?
Saba, what gives him the right to decide?
他是国王啊
He is the King…
他给我们机会实现愿望
and he has made everything possible for us.
如果您见过它们,触碰过它们
If you had seen them, if you had felt them…
你就会了解
like I did, you would understand.
不只是您的,爷爷
It’s not just yours, Saba.
我看到好多奇妙又强大的愿望
There are so many wondrous, powerful wishes…
但永远不会实现