队长
Captain!
那是战壕吗
Is that a trench?
好像里面还有更多猩猩
It looks like there’s more of them inside.
2-6号♥呼叫指挥
Echo 2-6 to command.
上校 北边的树林发现三只猩猩
Colonel, we’ve got eyes on three Kong in the north woods.
一只有武器 蠢驴刚发现另一个战壕
One of them is armed. And our donkey just spotted another trench.
基地可能就在附近
Maybe the base is near.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官 收到 完毕
Yes, sir, copy. Over.
蠢驴过来
Hey, donkey.
普里彻
Preacher.
那个带枪的
The one with the gun.
它一倒下 你们就向战壕进攻
As soon as the gunner’s down, you guys take out the trench.
-收到 长官 -收到 长官
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
开火
Fire!
给我上
Come on!
换弹夹
Reload!
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
上校 听到吗 上校
Colonel, do you copy? Colonel!
你是谁
Who is this?
普里彻 长官 我是普里彻
Preacher, sir! It’s Preacher!
你在哪 士兵 我要你的具体♥位♥置
Where are you, soldier? I need your position.
-我也不知道 -你四周有什么
– I don’t know! – What do you see?
长官 我什么都看不见
I can’t see anything, sir.
我们伤亡惨重 队长也死了 长官
We lost a lot of men, and the captain is dead, sir.
先冷静下来 现在由你来指挥
Okay, calm down. You’re in command now.
指挥吗 长官
Command, sir?
我感觉只剩我一个了
I think it’s just me all by myself now.
控制好局面
Take control.
上校 我不行啊 长官
Colonel, I don’t think I’m gonna make it, sir.
对不起
I’m sorry.
很对不起 长官
I’m so sorry, sir.
听我说 杀一个算一个
Listen to me. You kill as many as you can.
不 不 不
No! No, no!
63名阵亡
Sixty-three dead.
是你
You’re him.
你是凯撒
You’re Caesar.
我们找了你很久
We’ve been searching for you for so long.
据说你有个秘密指挥基地
We heard you had a hidden command base.
但我们找不到
But we could never find it.
有人开始猜测你已经死了
Some of us started to think that you might be dead.
但麦卡洛上校说你肯定藏在什么地方
But Colonel McCullough said you were out here somewhere.
-杀了我们吧 -闭嘴 老兄
– Just kill us already. – Shut up, man!
什么 他们是畜生
What? They’re animals.
反正他也会杀死我们
He’s gonna slaughter us.
挑起这场战争的不是我
I did not start this war.
罪魁祸首已经死了
The ape who did is dead.
他叫科巴
His name was Koba.
我杀死了他
I killed him.
现在 我战斗仅仅是为了
Now, I fight only…
保护猿族
to protect apes.
是吗
Yeah?
那他呢
What about him?
我们那有十多个像他这样的猩猩
We’ve got 10 more just like him.
我知道他们
I know these apes.
他们是科巴的手下
They follow Koba.
他们之前想杀我
They tried to kill me.
他们怕我报复他们
They fear what I will do to them.
所以现在 他们就归顺了你们
So now, they serve you.
不过是为了活命
Just to survive.
我才不怕你
I don’t fear you.
你才应该畏惧
You must fear.
你觉得森林还能保护你们多久
How long you think woods can protect you?
人类不会放过你们的
Humans destroy you.
他们的老大无所不能
Their Kerna has all power.
对他们来说 他如神一般
For them, he more than just human.
他就是主宰
He everything.
他说过 先杀凯撒
He said, first Caesar die…
接着所有都得死
then all of you die.
温特 把这叛徒带出去
Winter! Take this traitor outside!
他们怎么处置
What should we do with the humans?
你要放了我们
You’re letting us go?
告诉你们上校 你们已经见过我了
Tell your Colonel you have seen me now…
传话给他
and I have a message for him.
不再涉足森林 战火就能停息
Leave us the woods, and the killing can stop.
你觉得他们会将这信息传达给上校吗
Do you think they will give him the message?
他们活着回去就是我的信息 莫里斯
They are the message, Maurice.
就能让他知道我们并不野蛮
He will see we are not savages.
那叛徒袭击了我 然后逃跑了
The traitor attacked me! He got away!
科巴…
Koba…
依然困扰着我们
still haunts us.
为什么当初我没看到
Why didn’t I see…
他肯定无法原谅人类对他的所作所为
that he could not forgive what humans did to him?
谁都不知道他的内心…
No one could have known how much darkness…
有多么阴暗
…was living inside him.
父亲
Father…!
欢迎回家 火箭
Welcome home, Rocket.
挺累吧
You look tired.
长途跋涉啊
It was a long journey.
父亲 我们有新发现
Father, we found something!

Come.
母亲
Mother…!
科尼利厄斯
Cornelius…
快叫哥哥
Say hi to your brother!
儿子 看看谁在那儿
Look who’s here, son…
蕾克
Lake…
机会来了 父亲
This is it, father…
我们可以重来 建立一个新家
We can start over… A new home.
这些山的背后是什么 儿子
What is beyond those mountains, son?
给他们看看 火箭
Show them, Rocket…
是沙漠
A desert!
旅途很遥远
The journey is long…
不过这样人类才找不到我们
But that is why humans will not find us.
我们今晚就要启程
We must leave tonight!
今晚 怎么可能
Tonight? That’s impossible!
我们还有多少时间 蕾克
How long can we wait, Lake?
士兵已经逼近
Soldiers getting closer!
温特…
Winter…
你儿子离开了那么久 凯撒
Your son’s been gone, Caesar…
他不知道我们有多艰难
He doesn’t know how hard it’s been.
我知道你很害怕
I know you are scared…
我们都怕
We all are…
但我们要从长计议
But we are still planning…
没错
Yes.
我们要找到离开树林的万全之策
We must find a safe way out of the woods.
之前只有你们两个 数量少
There were only two of you.
但现在我们是…一族人
But we are… many.
我们一定能找到出去的路
We will find a way out of here.
猿族团结…
Apes together…
则强
strong.
留在这里 儿子
Stay here, son!
保护好你的母亲和弟弟
Protect your mother and brother!
凯撒 出什么事了
Caesar! What’s wrong?!
有多少兄弟在巡逻
How many on patrol?
五六个吧
Five? Six?
去找他们
Get them!
卢卡 把火箭也叫上
Luca, get Rocket, too.
利马4号♥呼叫指挥 上校 你…
Lima four to command. Colonel, did you…
火箭
Rocket!
怎么了
What happened?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!