that will never be granted…
在那里无助漂浮着 -艾霞
just floating there, helpless. – Asha? Asha!
坐下,你冷静点
Sit down, calm down.
我不能,我不能坐在这里…
I can’t! I can’t just sit here with you…
知道您奇妙的愿望
Saba, knowing your incredible wish…
却不跟您说 -那就别说
and not tell you. – Then don’t.
什么?
What?
你可以下去了
You are excused from the table.
爷爷?
Saba?
为什么你非要让我知道
Why? Why would you want me to know a wish…
我无法实现的愿望?
that can never be?
但我没有…
But I didn’t…
那是您的愿望
But it’s your wish.
你是让我更伤心吗,孩子?
Are you trying to break my heart, child?
不是
No. No.
我绝对不会…
I would never, ever try…
对不起
I’m sorry.
艾霞
Asha!
艾霞
Asha!
真♥相♥不该是唯一真理
Isn’t truth supposed to set you free?
为何我却感到怀疑自己
Well, why do I feel so weighed down by it?
如果能分享所见的一切
If I could show them everything I’ve seen
让他们看清这个世界
Open their eyes to all the lies
像我一样改变心意
Then would they change their minds Like I did?
想开口却只能被阻挡
But when I speak, they tell me, “Sit down”
知道一切的我要怎么说停就停
But how can I When I’ve already started running?
喔,熟悉的场景已经是今非昔比
Oh, this is where we’ve been But it’s not where we belong
尽管我很年轻但我不迷惘
And I may be young but I know I’m not wrong
我望向天空让繁星带领我
So, I look up at the stars to guide me
注意留心每一步
And throw caution to every warning sign
知道未来让我有力量前进
If knowing what it could be is what drives me
坚定自信是最好的姿态
Then let me be the first to stand in line
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
所有的梦想不再设限
To have something more for us than this
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
所有的梦想不再设限
To have something more for us than this
嘿耶…
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah
嘿耶…
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, ah, ah
不再设限
More than this, oh
从没体验过一夜间成长
I never knew I needed room to grow
听从指令的过往改变已成必然
Yeah, I did what I was told When someone told me, “No”
现在的我看似自♥由♥
Now I’ve got all of this freedom in my bones
我决心放手一搏
But I’ve still got the lid on So it doesn’t overflow
我不会瞻前顾后或有所保留
‘Cause I’ve got reservations and hesitations On where I should even begin
我需要勇气帮助我转念
I’m past dipping my toes in But I’m not, no, I’m not past diving in
但愿此时此刻能指引我正确的方向
If I could just be pointed In any given direction
哪一条路该往何处
On where to go and what to do
仅管全身颤抖也要抬起头 如您曾经教导我
My legs are shaking but my head’s held high The way you always taught me to
我望向天空让繁星带领我
So, I look up at the stars to guide me
注意留心每一步
And throw caution to every warning sign
我相信挑战会找到我
I’m sure there will be challenges That find me
但我会迎刃而解
But I can take them on one at a time
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
所有的梦想不再设限
To have something more for us than this
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
所有的梦想不再设限
To have something more for us than this
嘿耶… -我许下星愿
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah – So, I make this wish
嘿耶… -所有的梦想
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, ah, ah – To have something more
不再设限
More than this, oh
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
所有的梦想不再设限
To have something more for us than this
你感觉到了吗?
Can you feel that?
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
不…
No. No, no, no.
陛下
Mi Rey,
您的魔法真是一种恩赐
you spoil us with your magic.
不论那道光是什么
Whatever that was…
真是无比神奇啊
it was marvelous.
那不是我弄的
I didn’t do it.
什么?
What?
而且它影响了我的愿望
And it affected my wishes.
难道这是某种警告?
Is it some sort of warning?
我相信我刚刚受到威胁
I believe I have just been threatened.
怎么有人敢威胁您?
Who would dare threaten you?
那是什么啊?
What was that?
你也感觉到了吧?
You felt it, too, didn’t you?
它让人感到悸动
It was electric.
那是喜悦跟希望
It was joy and hope…
可能性与奇蹟
and possibility and wonder…
全在那道慈爱的光里
inside the most loving light.
光可能散发慈爱吗?
Can light be loving?
我说的话真可笑
I sound ridiculous…
对吧?
don’t I?
就当你说对罗
I’ll take that as a yes.
小诺
Valentino!
退后
Stay back.
好吓人
Creepy.
等等
Wait.
不…
No, no, no.
好吧
Okay.
呵呵,你好
Ho-ho there.
等等,你做什么?
Wait, what are you doing?
那是私人物品
That is private.
什么?
What?
你是什么?
What are you?
看起来有点像是…
You kind of look like…
一颗星星
a star.
好吧,不可能
Okay, you can’t be.
我是说
I mean…
我许愿是对着…
I know I wished on a…
但…
But…

no.
是吗?
Yes?
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们爱疯狂 -我出现幻觉
We love crazy! – I’m seeing things.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
小诺,别吃
Valentino, don’t eat that.
没感觉啊
It didn’t work.
魔法什么时候生效?
When does the magic happen?
已经生效了
Oh, something’s happened.
我在说话了…
I’m talking! I am talking.
谁想到我声音这么低沉
Who knew my voice would be this low?
好好吃
Delicious.
魔法QQ的
Magic is chewy.
亮亮辣辣的
Sparkly and spicy.
好吧,我有几千个疑问
Okay, I have a few thousand questions…
首先是
starting with…
我是怎么跟遥远天边的
“How did I manage to connect with a star…
一颗星星产生连结的?
“all the way across the sky?”…
最后是
and ending with…
怎么可能发生这种事?
“How is any of this possible?”
放轻松
Just relax.
你所有的疑问只有一个简单的答案
To all your questions, there is one very simple answer.
那就是…
Which is…?
你想想看
Well, think about it.
你跟我其实没有分别
We’re no different, you and me.
我们都…
We are all…
不知所措?
Overwhelmed?
完全由同一种特别的东西构成的
And completely entirely made of the very same, very special thing…
那就是…
which is…
希望?