Mostly regional stuff, but he’s rumored to have a big tube sock ad coming out.
听说他的一个电视广♥告♥要出来了
Really? Really.
真的吗? 真的
Man, look at her. Is she always so…
老大 看看她 她一直这样…
Vapid? How can you say that? She’s totally…
索然无味? 你怎么能这样说她? 她整个…
Conceited. What are you talking about?
自以为是 你在说什么?
There’s more to her than you think.
她并不是你想象的那样简单
Look at the way she smiles, and look at her eyes, man.
伙计 你看她笑的样子 和她的眼神
She’s totally pure. You’re missing what’s there.
她整个一个淑女 你看不出来她是
No, no, Cameron, no. What’s there
不 卡梅伦 不 她事实上
is a snotty little princess wearing a strategically planned sun dress
是一个把自己打扮成一个
to make guys like us realize that we can never touch her
像你我之辈认为不能接近的公主
and guys like Joey realize that they want to.
而让乔依之辈认为有机可乘的贱♥货♥
She, my friend, is what we will spend the rest of our lives not having.
朋友 她会让你一生一无所获的
Put her in your spank bank, move on.
把她放到你的脑后吧
Move on. No, no. You’re wrong about her.
忘掉她吧 不 不 你误会她了
I mean, you know, not about the spanking part,
我的意思 你只看到了她的一面
but the rest, you’re wrong.
而其他的方面 你错了
All right…I’m wrong? You wanna take a shot, be my guest.
好吧…我错了? 你想去试试 那就随你的便
She’s actually looking for a French tutor.
事实上她正在找一个法语家庭教师
Are you serious? That’s perfect!
真的吗? 太棒了!
Do you speak French?
你会说法语?
Well, no, but I will.
现在不会 但是我将要会的
Hey. Your little Rambo look is out, Kat.
你那身兰博打扮过时了 凯特
Didn’t you read last month’s Cosmo? Run along.
难道你没有看上个月的? 走远点
I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be under whelmed,
我知道你是可以很高调 也可以很低调
but can you ever just be “whelmed”?
但是你能不能低调一些?
I think you can in Europe. Hi, ladies.
在欧洲就行 女士们
Would you szeet young things like a ride?
甜心们愿意去都兜风吗?
Careful on the leather.
注意牛皮座椅
That’s a charming new development.
真是一部漂亮的车子
It’s disgusting.
真恶心
Remove head from sphincter, then drive!
转过你的狗头 开你的车!
You okay? Yeah.
你怎么样? 还行
Just a minor encounter with the shrew.
只是遇到了一个泼妇
That’s your girlfriend’s sister. That’s Bianca’s sister?
那是你女朋友的姐姐 她是比安卡的姐姐?
The mewling, rampalian wretch herself.
她是个狂暴婊♥子♥
Stay cool, bro. Yeah, see you later.
兄弟 先走了 再见
Look out!
小心
My balls! Oh, boy.
我的睾丸! 上帝呐
Hello, Katarina. Make anyone cry today?
哈罗 凯特 今天又把谁弄哭了?
Sadly, no. But it’s only 4:30.
抱歉 现在还没有 但现在才4:30
Hi, Daddy. Hello, precious.
爸爸 宝贝
And where have you been? Nowhere.
你到哪里去了 没去哪
Hey, what’s this? It says Sarah Lawrence.
这是什么? 说什么莎拉·劳伦斯
I got in!
我被批准了!
Honey, that’s great,
亲爱的 太棒了
but isn’t Sarah Lawrence on the other side of the country?
但莎拉·劳伦斯是不是在这个国家的另一边
Thus the basis of its appeal.
那是申请的基础
I thought we decided you were going to stay here and go to school.
我以为你已经决定了留在这 在这上学
“U-Dub,” like me. Be a Husky.
留在这里 像我一样!
No, you decided.
不 那是你的决定
Oh, okay, so what, you just pick up and leave, is that it?
那好 你是否要立即收拾一下离开这里?
Let’s hope so.
我觉得是这样的
Ask Bianca who drove her home.
问问比安卡是谁开车送她回来的
Kat, don’t change the…Drove? Who drove you home?
凯特 不要改变话题…开车? 谁开车送你回来的
Now, don’t get upset, Daddy, but there’s this boy…
别着急 爸爸 是有一个男孩…
Who’s a flaming imbecile. And I think he might ask me…
他是个弱智 我认为他可能问我…
Please. I think I know what he’s going to ask you.
拜托 我想我能想象出来 他要问你什么
And I think I know the answer. No. It’s always no.
而且我想我还知道答案 不 决不可能
What are the two house rules?
我们家的两条家规是什么?
Number one, no dating till you graduate.
第一 毕业之前不准约会
Number two, no dating till you graduate.
第二 毕业之前不准约会
That’s it. Daddy, that’s so unfair.
就是这样 爸爸 那太不公平
All right, you want to know what’s unfair? This is for you, too.
好 你想知道什么是不公平吗? 你也听着
This morning I delivered a set of twins to a 15-year-old girl.
今早 我给一个15岁的女孩接生 她生了对双胞胎
Do you know what she said to me?
你知道 她对我说什么吗?
I’m a crack whore who should have
我是个烂婊♥子♥
made my skeezy boyfriend wear a condom?
我当时应该让我那个龌龊男友戴安全套
Close, but no.
很接近 但是不对
She said, “I should have listened to my father.”
她说 “我真应该听我爸爸的话”
She did not. Well, that’s what she would have said
她没有这样说 那好 这是她应该说的
if she wasn’t so doped up.
如果她是正常的女孩
Can we focus on me for a second, please?
能否言归正传 拜托?
I am the only girl in school who’s not dating.
我是学校唯一还没有约会的女孩
Oh, no, you’re not. Your sister doesn’t date.
你不是的 你姐姐也没有过约会
And I don’t intend to.
其实我并不想
And why is that again?
为什么你不想?
Have you seen the unwashed miscreants that go to that school?
难道你没看到学校那些龌龊的家伙?
Where did you come from? Planet Loser?
你是从哪里来的? “失败者”行星?
As opposed to Planet Look At Me, Look At Me.
恰恰相反 “万众瞩目”行星 万众瞩目哦
Okay, here’s how we solve this one.
好啦 我有个解决办法
Old rule out. New rule, Bianca can date
老规则作废 新规则 比安卡可以约会
when she does.
当她约会了之后
But she’s a mutant! What if she never dates?
但是她是个怪物 如果她一辈子都不约会呢
Then you’ll never date. Oh, I like that.
那么你也一辈子不约会 我太喜欢这个规则了
And I’ll get to sleep at night.
现在我晚上可以有个好觉了
The deep slumber of a father
是一个不用担心女儿怀孕的
whose daughters aren’t out being impregnated.
父亲的沉睡
We’ll talk about Sarah Lawrence later. Fine.
过些时候我们再讨论 莎拉·劳伦斯 好
Wait! Daddy! Gotta go.
等一等 爸爸 我得走了
Can’t you just find some blind, deaf retard
你不能随便找一个又瞎又聋的弱智
to take you to the movies so I can have one date?
让他带你去看电影 这样我就可以去约会了?
I’m sorry. Looks like you’ll just have to miss out
对不起 我看你要错过听到
on the witty repartee of Joey “Eat Me” Donner.
乔依·唐纳”啃我”的甜言蜜语的机会了
You suck.
你这个变♥态♥
Hi. Can we make this quick?
我们进度能快一点吗?
Roxanne Corinne and Andrew Jarrett are having an incredibly horrendous
科琳和安德鲁在大庭广众之下
public break-up on the quad, again.
又闹翻了
Oh, yeah, okay. I thought that we’d
好的 我想我们应该开始学发音了
start with pronunciation, if that’s all right with you.
如果你认为可以的话
Not the hacking and gagging and spitting part, please.
拜托 千万不要来那些枯燥的东西
Well, there is an alternative.
很好 这儿有一个变通的办法
There is? Yeah, French food.
是吗? 是的 我们去吃法国菜
We could eat some together
我们可以一块去吃
Saturday night?
周六晚上 如何?
You’re asking me out?
你在约我出去?
That’s so cute. What’s your name again?
太聪明了 你的名字叫什么来的?
Cameron. Listen, I know that your dad doesn’t let you date,
卡梅伦 我知道你父亲不允许你去约会
but I thought that if it was for French class…
但我认为我们是去为了学法语 自应另当别论
Oh, wait a minute. Curtis… Cameron.
稍微等一下 柯提斯… 卡梅伦
My dad just came up with a new rule. I can date when my sister does.
我父亲刚制定了一个新规则 如果我姐姐约会了 我就可以
You’re kidding. Let me ask you, do you like sailing?
真的嘛 让我问你 你喜欢航海吗?
‘Cause I read about this place that rents boats…
因为我在这儿租了一条船…
A beaucoup problemo, Calvin.
可能有很多问题 加尔文
In case you haven’t heard, my sister’s a particularly hideous breed of loser.
可能你不知道 我姐姐很古怪
Yeah. Yeah, I noticed she’s a little antisocial.
是的 我注意到了 她有点不擅社交
Why is that? Unsolved mystery.
为什么会那样? 我也不知道
She used to be really popular, and then it was like
她原来很正常 但是后来
she got sick of it or something.
她好像开始讨厌这个或其他什么的
Theories abound as to why,
有太多的理论来解释这种情况
but I’m pretty sure she’s just incapable of human interaction.
但我认为她缺乏处理人际关系的能力
Plus, she’s a bitch.
另外 她是一个婊♥子♥
Well, yeah, but I’m sure, you know, that there are
但是我知道 有很多
lots of guys who wouldn’t mind going out with a difficult woman.
男孩并不介意和一个难处的女孩出去
I mean, you know, people jump out of airplanes and ski off cliffs.
我是说 有些人喜欢接受挑战
It’d be like “Extreme Dating.”
这可以称为”终极约会”
You think you could find someone that extreme?
你认为你可以找到一些这样的终极男孩
Yeah, sure, why not?
是的 当然可以
And you’d do that for me? Hell, yes!
你愿意这样帮助我吗? 当然!
I mean, you know, I could look into it.
我的意思是 我可以试一试

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!