You tell me.
你说呢
You need therapy, you know that?
你需要治疗 你知道吗?
Has anyone ever told you that?
没有人告诉你这个吗?
Anszer the question, Patrick. Nothing!
回答问题 帕特里克 没有什么
There is nothing in it for me,
我没什么用意
just the pleasure of your company. Okay?
只是因为和你在一起很快乐 好了吧?
Wait. Wait a minute. That…That’s not on this page.
等一下 那不在这页上
Seven!

Good.
很好
Daddy? Hi, honey.
爸爸? 亲爱的
I’d like to discuss tomorrow night with you. As you know, it’s the prom…
我想和你讨论关于明晚的舞会…
The prom? Kat has a date?
舞会? 凯特也去吗?
Well, no.

Don’t think you’re fooling me.
别以为你可以骗我
I know who you wanna bend the rules for.
我知道是谁让你无视我的规矩
It’s that hot-rod Joey.
是破车乔依
What’s a hot rod?
什么破车?
It’s a…If your sister’s not going, you’re not going. End of story.
那是…如果你姐姐不出去 你就不能出去 就这样
Okay, let’s review.
好的 让我们复习一下
Kat, not interested, me, dying to go.
凯特 没兴趣 而我死也要去
Do you know what happens at proms?
你知道舞会上会发生什么?
Yes, Daddy. We’ll dance, we’ll kiss, we’ll come home.
是的 爸爸 跳舞 接吻 然后回家
It’s not quite the crisis situation you imagine.
并不像你想象的那么危险
Kissing, huh? That’s what you think happens?
接吻? 然后会发生什么 你想过吗?
Got nezs for you.
告诉你个新鲜的
Kissing isn’t what keeps me up to my elbozs in placenta all day long.
接吻并不是让我整体担心的事情
Can we for two seconds ignore the fact that you’re severely unhinged,
让我们暂时忽略你的精神错乱
and discuss my need for a night of teenage normalcy?
来讨论我这个青春少女对舞会的正常需要
What’s normal? Those damn Dazson’s River kids,
什么是正常的? 那些可恶的道森河臭小子
sleeping in each other’s beds and whatnot?
相互乱睡 还有什么是正常的?
Daddy, that is so not… Got nezs for ya.
爸爸 并不是那样的… 告诉你个新鲜的
I’m down. I’ve got the 4-1-1 .
我体力大不如前了 我才到411
And you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy.
但你不可能出去和那些臭小子鬼混
I don’t care how dope his ride is.
我才不会在意他的车子对你有多少迷惑力
My mama didn’t raise no fool.
我妈妈才不会养了个白♥痴♥
Thanks, Bill.
谢谢 比尔
Ridiculous amounts of love across this nation worldwide.
大量的爱从这个国家走向世界
Believe it.
相信我
This is the true story.
这是个真实的故事
Seattle.
西雅图
Come in.
请进
Listen, I know…
听着 我知道…
I know you hate having to sit at home because I’m not Suzy High School.
我知道你痛恨因为我而被迫坐在家中
Like you care. I do care.
你在意吗 我在意
But I’m a firm believer in doing something for your own reasons,
但是我坚信做自己想做的事情
and not someone else’s.
而不是为了别人的要求
Well, I wish I had that luxury.
我希望我有你那想法
You know, I’m the only sophomore that got asked to go to the prom,
你知道 我是唯一被邀请去舞会的二年纪学生
and I can’t go because you don’t feel like it.
而我不能去是因为你不喜欢
Joey never told you that we went out, did he?
乔依 从没有告诉你 我们约会过 对不对?
Yeah, okay. In ninth, for a month.
是的 在9年级 只有一个月
Why? Because he was, like, such a babe.
为什么? 因为他过去像个小孩
But you hate Joey. Now I do.
但是你恨乔依 现在是的
So, what happened?
那么 发生了什么事情?
Please tell me you’re joking.
告诉我为什么笑
Just once, right after Mom left.
只有一次 妈妈刚离开不久
Everyone was doing it, so…
所有人都在干 所以…
I did it.
我也干了
Afterwards I told him I didn’t want to anymore because I wasn’t ready,
事后我告诉他 我再也不想这样因为我还没准备好
and he got pissed and he dumped me.
然后他生气了 甩了我
After that I szore I’d never do anything
从那以后我发誓再也不作
just because everyone else was doing it.
别人正在做的事情
And I haven’t since,
从那以后我就没有
with the exception of Bogey’s party
除了宝鸡的聚会
and my stunning digestive pyrotechnics.
那天我的所作所为
How is it possible that I did not know about this?
怎么我会一点都不知道?
I warned him that if he told anyone,
我警告过他 如果他泄漏风声
the cheerleading squad would find out how tiny his dick is.
全世界就会知道他的鸡♥巴♥有多么小
Okay, so why didn’t you tell me?
那么 你为什么没有告诉我?
I wanted to let you make up your mind about him.
我想让你自己建立有关他的观点
Then why did you help Daddy hold me hostage?
那么 你为什么帮爸爸把我软禁在家?
It’s not like I’m stupid enough to repeat your mistakes.
好像我不会蠢到重复你的错误
I guess I thought I was protecting you.
我想我以为我在保护你
By not letting me experience anything for myself?
不让我自己来实践来获得自己的经验?
Not all experiences are good, Bianca.
并非所有的经验都是好的 比安卡
You can’t always trust the people you want to.
你不能一直信任你想信任的人
Well, I guess I’ll never know, will I?
我应该装作不知道这件事 对不对?
Ladies with thinning hair or bald spots,
少发和秃顶的女士
G.L.H. solves the problem instantly. G.L.H. is not a paint or a cover-up.
GLH可以立即解决问题 GLH不是染料或发套
lt’s an amazing powder that clings to the tiniest hairs on your head.
它是一种可以沾在你的细发上的神奇颗粒
lt actually builds on itself,
事实上 它们是通过自己
leaving you with great, great-looking hair.
给你留下美丽的头发
And the G.L.H. hair system is not expensive.
并且 GLH生发系统并不昂贵
Interesting.
有意思
Order your G.L.H. hair package now.
现在就可以预定GLH
Bye, Dad. I’m going to the prom.
再见 爸爸 我要去参加舞会了
Funny, szeetie.
真好笑 宝贝
lt instantly covers your bald spot leaving you with great looking hair.
它会立即掩盖秃顶 给你一头美丽的头发
What’s that? A prom dress.
那是什么? 舞会礼服
I seem to be hearing that word a lot lately.
我怎么这么晚才听你说
Hi. Wow. I…
嗨 我…
Bye, Daddy. Stop.
再见 爸爸 站住
Turn. Explain.
转过身 给个解释
Okay. Remember how you said I could date if Kat dated?
好的 还记得你说的如果凯特去 我就可以去吗
Well, she found this guy who’s actually kind of perfect for her
她发现这个小伙
which is perfect for me,
对我很好
because Cameron asked me to go to the prom and I really, really wanna go,
因为 卡梅伦邀请我去舞会 而且我也很想去
and since Kat went, I guess I’m allozed to, based on the aforementioned rule,
既然凯特出去了 我想根据规则我也可以出去
and its previous stipulations, of course.
当然 这是以前的约定
Nice to meet you. Let’s go.
见到你很高兴 我们走
I know every cop in town, bucko!
我认识镇上的每一个警♥察♥ 小子!
This is not good.
这不太妙
You, too.
你也很棒
Where’d you get a tux at the last minute?
你从哪里找来的的礼服?
Oh, just something I had, you know, lying around.
这本来就是我的 你知道 随便放那儿的
Where’d you get the dress?
你从哪里找来的礼服?
Oh, just something I had, you know, lying around.
这本来就是我的 你知道 随便放那儿的
Listen, I’m really sorry that I questioned your motives.
听着 我真的对不起 我不该追问你的动机
I was wrong.
我错了
You’re forgiven.
你被原谅了
Okay.

Ready for the prom? Yes, ma’am.
准备好了吗? 是的 女士
Hi, Mr. Stratford. I’m Joey. I’m here to pick up Bianca.
特拉特福德先生 我是乔依 我来找比安卡
Have you seen him? Who?
你看到他了吗? 谁?
William. He asked me to meet him here.
威廉 他约我在这儿见面
Oh, Mandella, please tell me you haven’t
曼德拉 请告诉我
progressed to full-on hallucinations.
你不是在幻想
Milady. Good sir.
夫人 晚上好 先生
Oh, my God, it’s…
天 那是…
I called in a favor!
我叫人家帮个忙
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I know you didn’t think you were the only sophomore at the prom.
你应该知道你并不是舞会上唯一的大二学生
Joey just picked me up.
乔依带我来的
Oh, well, congratulations. He’s all yours.
很好 祝贺你 他是你的了
Very generous, princess.
真大方 我的公主
And just so you know, Joey only liked you for one reason.
我还想你知道 乔依找你的唯一原因
He even had a bet going with his friends.
是他和朋友打了个赌
He was gonna nail you tonight.
他今晚会盯牢你的
Milwaukee. What?
密尔沃基 什么?
That’s where I was last year. I wasn’t in jail.
我去年去那了 我不是在监狱里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!