如同以往
Like always.
你享受她们的温暖 然后再抛弃她们
You let them stroke your ego and then discard them.
别再提安娜·克洛斯克了
Don’t start with Anna Kloske again.
东尼
Toni…
你不需要任何伴侣
you don’t need anyone.
你甚至不知道思念一个人是什么感觉
You don’t even know what it feels like to miss someone.
因为你根本不缺任何东西 你很完美
Because nothing’s missing about you. You’re perfect.
你一个人足矣
You, all by yourself.
放过她吧 兄弟
Leave her alone, man.
如果你真的喜欢她
If you really like her…
就应该放手
then let her be.
抱歉 我…
Excuse me, I’m…
之前我…
I had…
算了
Never mind.
我来了
Here I am.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
进来
Come in.
晚上好 保罗
Hey Paul.
你知道现今百分之四十的食物都被丢弃了吗
这难道不疯狂吗
我是说 这些食物本身很好
你看
你在这里干什么
我们一直在盯着你
-我吗 -是的
我知道你想要什么了
我不会把娜娜便宜卖♥♥你的
-我知道它很值钱 -才不是
不值钱吗
它是无价的
-什么 -它的简单正是美之所在
我是说 它很可爱 令人莞尔
-它天真无邪 -是的
保罗 它是个完美的武器
什么
它把手♥机♥变成了一个活人
它会倾听他们
它会给予他们想要的回应
它将与他们同喜同悲
他们会逐渐忘记它是部机器
之后呢
之后我们就能让人们幸福
你们就能卖♥♥给他们任何东西了
那时他们就无法拒绝了
远不止这样 保罗
到那时
他们不会想要拒绝的
我希望你能来 保罗
加入我们这边吧
黑暗的一边吗
不是
不是 不是 保罗
我是说大海 大海的另一边
拿着
什么时候准备好了就来吧
接着
挺好吃的
对不起 我…
Sorry, I…
我本来可以… 这太蠢了
Why can’t I… It’s so stupid.
我发誓不会伤你的心 我不会抛弃你
I swear I won’t hurt you, I won’t throw you away.
求求你 别听他的
Don’t listen to him, please.
他告诉你了
He told you.
是啊 不是
Yes… No…
告诉我什么
What exactly?
保重 东尼
Take care, Toni.
你说得没错
You got the right idea.
就像住在木桶里的第欧根尼说的
Like Diogenes in the barrel.
古希腊犬儒学派哲学家
这个世界恶心极了
The world is disgusting.
贫穷是种美德
Being poor is a virtue!
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
这仍然是可食用的 没必要扔了
It’s still eatable. No need to throw it away.
消费主义的蠢驴
Consumerist pricks!
她走了
She’s gone.
什么
What?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
为什么那样做
Why did you do that?
我做什么了
Why did I do what?
这是被查封了吗
It was seized?
她的东西都是偷来的吗
Did she steal it all?
她只是欠了很多钱
She just has a ton of debt and…
有点入魔了
A little psycho thing.
所以你就要背叛她吗
That’s why you ratted on her?
我没出♥卖♥♥♥她
I didn’t rat on her.
你♥他♥妈♥就这么嫉妒吗
Are you so fucking jealous
连一刻都不许我幸福吗
you can’t let me be happy for a moment?
什么
What?
你想让我再也见不到她
You want me to never see her again.
我只是说你不适合她
I just said you’re not good for her.
你想见就去见
See her as often as you want.
怎么见 你告诉我 怎么见
How? Huh? How?
我不知道她的名字
I don’t know her name.
我不知道她住哪 你自己不是说过吗
I don’t know where she lives. You said it yourself!
我没法打给她
I can’t call her!
-我都不知道她有没有手♥机♥ -当然有啊
– I don’t know if she has a phone! – Of course she does!
第一个晚上她打过自己的电♥话♥
She called herself on that first night.
-用你的手♥机♥ -什么
– From your phone. – What?
你手♥机♥里有她电♥话♥
Her number is on your phone.
胡说八…
Nons…
对哦
That’s right.
现在你懂我什么意思了吧
Now you got me, huh?
什么
What?
这就是你这么做的原因吗
So that’s why you did all this?
-什么 -我要用你的手♥机♥
– What? – So I’d get your phone and…
于是你就赢了对吧
you win the bet?
为了1400万欧元 什么都值了
It’s worth it for 14 million euros.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
这就是你
That’s just like you.
只有在周围的人都不幸福的时候
You’re only happy when everyone around
你才会幸福
are just as unhappy as you are!
好 我懂了
Now I get it.
这一切是个巨大的误会
It’s all a big misunderstanding.
你要想解释这一切的话 我很乐意听
I would be glad if you’d explain it to me.
我们总是以为我们是最好的朋友
We always think we’re best friends.
但我们只是相互认识了很久
But we just know each other for a long time.
这两者并不相同
There’s a difference.
我放弃
I give up.
你赢了 享受那些钱吧
You won. Have fun with the money.
她不知道自己在哪
She didn’t know where she was.
半夜挣扎着想要起床
Tried to get up in the middle of the night.
屁♥股♥还伤着
With her broken hip.
过了一段时间他们才发现她
It took a while before they noticed.
她没能熬过第二次手术
The second operation was too much.
你上哪去了
Where were you?
什么事情这么重要
What was so important?
我不知道
I don’t know.
该死的赌注
Stupid bet.
我恨他
I hate him.
他是你最好的朋友
He’s your best friend.

No.
我们不是朋友
No, we’re not friends.
-我们就像兔子和刺猬 -什么
– We are the hare and the hedgehog. – What?
他以前睡不着的时候 你放的磁带
That was on the tape you always played when he couldn’t sleep.
-赛跑的故事吗 -对
– About the race? – Yes.
他总是更优秀 跑得更快 更强壮
He’s always the better one, the faster one, the stronger one.
而我 一塌糊涂
But… I’m done.
保罗
Oh, Pauli.
你是不是更希望他当你儿子
Would you rather have him as your son?
没有
No?
说实话
Be honest.
说什么蠢话呢
What kind of rubbish is that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他做什么都很优秀
Everything he did was always good.
你对我也更严厉
You were much harsher with me.
只是因为他活得更辛苦
He just had a tougher life, Pauli.
保罗 你这个蠢货
Oh, Paul, you idiot.
你好 这里是Lucy Denske的语♥音♥信箱
Hello, this is Lucy Denske’s mailbox.
请在哔声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
露西娅·丹斯克 地址搜索
你好

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章1917
下一篇文章原钻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!