It just stressed me out.
钱没了 女人走了
Money gone, woman gone…
一切都没了
Everything gone.
什么
Hello?
抱歉 我宁愿要那个女人
Sorry, but I’d rather have the woman.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?

Yes.
好的
Ok.
什么好的
OK, what?
起来
Come on.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you…
我不是完美的
I’m not perfect.
我视力不太好
I can’t see well,
但是我讨厌我戴眼镜的样子
but I hate these glasses for how they make me look.
我早上有口臭
I have bad breath in the morning.
我饿的时候会发脾气
I get grumpy when I’m hungry.
我有阅读障碍 而且我记不住名字
I have a reading disorder, and I can’t remember names.
我不能关着门睡觉
I could never sleep with a closed door
因为我必须确认我妈妈在
because I had to know my Mom was there.
我总认为自己是对的 我喜欢说教
I always need to be right and I like to lecture.
我无法承诺 但是我还是想和你在一起
And I can’t really commit, but still I long for you.
我可以继续吗
Shall I continue?
我想说的是所有人心里都有一个窟窿
What I want to say is that we all have a hole in our soul.
我们都希望有什么能让我们重新变得完整
We all hope that something will make us whole again.
金钱 注意力 某些事物
Money, attention, something.
一个人
A person.
也许都是废话
Maybe that’s bullshit.
可能我们必须明白 我们永远不会结束
Maybe we just have to grasp that we’ll never be finished.
我们也不会毁掉彼此
Then we wouldn’t destroy each other,
但是我们可以
but we could be incomplete…
一起不完整
together.
对了 而且
Right, and…
我在掉头发
I’m balding.
我想你需要一个新床垫
I think you need a new mattress.
-松鼠们正在你的床垫里筑巢 -操
– The squirrels are nesting in yours. – Oh, shit.
我还要的
I still needed it.
那就买♥♥一个新的
Just buy a new one then.
我做不到
I can’t.
为什么做不到 我以为你很富有
Why not? I thought you were rich?
好吧
Well, uh…
事实证明 这有点为时过早
It turns out it was a bit premature.
这些就是我的全部
This is all I’ve got.
按重要程度排序
In order of importance.
-井然有序很重要 -是的
– Orderliness is crucial. – Yes.
你在这里看到的五样东西
And what you see here are the five things…
是我生命中不可或缺的
I can’t live without.
我只看到四样
I only see four.
天啊
Oh God…
太俗气了
That’s so tacky,
但我快♥感♥动哭了 不那么俗气就好了
but it’s so cute I could cry, if it weren’t so tacky.
-保罗的主意 -是的 当然
– Paul came up with that. – Yes, of course.
但是我觉得相当不错
But I think it’s pretty good.
破产真的是休假的好时机吗
Is a bankruptcy really a good time to take a holiday?
完美的时机
It’s the perfect time.
-我们需要时间想一想 -好的 然后呢
– We need some time to think. – Fine. And then?
再说吧
We’ll see.
再见
Bye.
你准备靠什么生活
What are you going to live on?
我们不需要太多 妈妈
We don’t need much, Mom.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
还是有点糟糕
It kinda sucks though.
他们偷了你们的发明
They stole your invention.
你们不能让他们逍遥法外
You can’t just let them get away with it.
他们的律师比柏林的居民还多
They have more lawyers than Berlin has residents.
不 这个已经是过去了
No, that ship has sailed.
也许这是一个巨大的机会
Maybe it’s a tremendous opportunity.
什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧
Well…
他们电脑上的是我们的程序
It’s our program on their computers.
我们的应用程序在7亿部手♥机♥上运行
Our app is running on 700 million phones.
要是有个小漏洞呢
What if there’s a little loophole?
老兄 他们反复检查过了
Dude, they turned it inside out.
我说的不是病毒
I’m not talking about a virus.
那是什么呢
Then what?
一份小协议
A little agreement.
最后一次通话
For a last call.
娜娜会问我
And Nana would ask me
现在她能为我做什么
what she can do for me now.
那你会怎么回答她
And what would you say to her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许娜娜可以直接跟人对话
Maybe Nana would speak directly to people.
也许她能告诉他们在收集什么数据
Maybe she would show them exactly what data is being collected.
她会问我们想怎么生活
She would ask us how we want to live.
我们买♥♥的东西是不是
Whether the things we buy
真的给我们的生活带来了快乐
really bring joy into our lives,
抑或只是把家里弄得乱七八糟
or just clutter up our homes.
她会说 未来就在眼前
She would say: “The future is here.
我们身在其中
We’re right in the middle of it.
但是我们必须自己思考
But we have to think for ourselves.”
你们知道最精彩的部分是什么吗
And do you know what the best part is?
扎克曼不得不配合 他回不去了
Zuckerman would have to play along. He couldn’t go back.
他很难承认他偷了娜娜
He could hardly admit he stole Nana.
这个想法可能一直在他脑海里
It would all have been his idea.
你没有…
You didn’t…
不 你没有真的这么做
No, you didn’t really do that.
好像是我的手♥机♥
I think that’s mine.
对不起
Sorry.
你好 娜娜
Hello, NANA.
早上好 保罗
Good morning, Paul.
今天天气真不错
What a nice day today.
是的 非常棒
Yes, wonderful.
时间到了吗
Is it time?
是的
Yup.
该醒过来了
Time to wake up.

Three…

Two…

One.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章1917
下一篇文章原钻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!