Forgiven.
用你的学期论文交作业吗 什么呀
For submitting your term paper as mine? What?
还有什么
What else?
你在开玩笑吧
You’ve got to be kidding.
安娜·克洛斯克吗
Anna Kloske?
-这有什么需要原谅的吗 -你真这么想吗
– What’s there to forgive? – Is that a serious question?
说了一千遍了 这不是我的错
For the thousandth time: it wasn’t my fault.
-你还不明白吗 -保罗 是她追的我
– You still don’t get it, huh? – Paul, she chased after me!
承认吧
Admit it!
你就承认吧 混♥蛋♥
Just admit it, you asshole!
你要我承认什么呀
What do you want?
你要是至少还喜欢过她 我还能原谅你
If you’d at least liked her, I would have forgiven you.
既然她这么重要 你为什么不打电♥话♥给她
If she was so important to you, why didn’t you just call her?
因为不是安娜的问题 是你 混♥蛋♥
Because it’s not about Anna, it’s about you, you jerk!
我要你承认
I want you to admit it!
我不知道承认什么
I don’t know what.
你根本不在乎她
You couldn’t care less about her.
你就是想伤害我
You wanted to hurt me.
当然啦
Of course!
-什么 -我想破坏你们的关系
– What? – I wanted to ruin it.
我想从你身上夺走点什么
I wanted to take something from you.
我不想你完美的人生连感情都一帆风顺
I didn’t want you to have that too, in your perfect life.
什么
What?
你什么都有
You have everything.
有家 有家人
You have a home, you have a family.
-他们无条件地爱你 -他们也是你的家人
– They love you for who you are. – It’s your family too.
每一丝关注我都得拼命争取
I always had to fight for every bit of attention.
你还记得兔子和刺猬的故事吗
Do you remember the story about the hare and the hedgehog?
记得 你永远是兔子
Yes! Yes, you were always the hare.
这就是我的感受 一直奔跑
That’s how it felt. Always running.
一直比我快 大步冲刺
Always faster, straight ahead.
但不管兔子跑多快
And no matter how fast the hare ran…
刺猬永远在那里
The hedgehog… …was already there.

Fuck.
刺猬赢了
The hedgehog won.
因为他不是孤军奋战
Because he wasn’t alone.
但你也不是一个人
But you aren’t alone.
你不能说走就走
Hey, you can’t just disappear.
我不能没有你
I can’t manage without you.
我讨厌泥巴
I hate mud.
我眼睛里进泥巴了
I’ve got mud in my eye.
够了 火有点大了
Come on already. A bit higher.
把它放在火里 不然会灭掉的
Keep it in the flame or it’ll go out.
祭拜奶奶
To Grandma.
你从哪找出来的 垃圾桶吗
Where did you find it? The garbage bin?
我找遍了附近所有的旧货商店
I searched all the junk shops in the area.
老板要12.50欧元
He wanted 12.50 euros.
真是太贵了
That’s too much for it.
在第99天 我还是买♥♥了个东西
I bought one thing on the 99th day.
我想我输掉赌局了
I think I lost the bet.
我在你之前就放弃了
I gave up before you.
什么时候
When?
我没有听到
I didn’t hear.
你什么都没有说
You didn’t say anything.
你好 贝蒂
Hello, Betty.
你要去哪里
Where are you heading?
穿着伯拉尼克的高跟鞋走几步
Not far in these Manolo Blahniks.
你看上去像掉进化妆品的桶里了
You look like someone shot you with a make-up Uzi.
的造型 懂吗?
It’s the Adele look. OK?
睫毛有30克重 我眼睛都要睁不开了
The eyelashes weigh 30 grams. I can barely open my eyes.
我花了2个小时
It took two hours to
才把自己塞进这条4000欧元的裙子里
sew me into this 4000-euro dress.
你怎么付的钱
How did you pay for all that?
信♥用♥卡♥ 预支我们的胜利
Credit card. A prepayment on our victory.
-你这么有信心吗 -你没有吗
– Are you that sure? – You’re not?
-我有 -他们来了
– Oh, I am. – They’re coming!
-妈的 -他们俩都做到了
– Shit. – They both made it.
-不可能 -我输了
– No way. – I lost.
-什么 -你吗
– What? – You?
-我改了我的赌注了 -没人听到
– I changed my bet. – Nobody heard it.
-我说的很大声很清楚 -什么时候
– I said it loud and clear. – When?
我也输了
I lost too.
-什么 -我不相信
– What? – I don’t believe it.
我们没有预料到这种结局
We didn’t plan for that.
这对我们来说意味着什么
What does that mean for us?
我们会把所有股份都分给你们每个人
We’re dividing everything among everyone.
每个人得到相同的股份
Everyone gets the same share.
你们 我们 每个人
You, us, everyone.
-我们有多少人 -12人
– How many are we? – 12.
那每个人分多少钱
How much does that make?
-14除以12 -你个笨蛋
– 14 divided by 12. – You bum.
每个人1,166,666欧元66分
That’s 1,166,666 and 66 cents for everyone.
什么
What?
不再有潜规则
No more casting couch,
不用再对导演阿谀奉承
no more “Mr. Director, may I pick up your pencil?”
我要买♥♥死星
I’m buying the Death Star.
电影《星球大战》里的大型武器
-太贵了
– I’m buying Bayern. – Too expensive.
-好吧
– Hertha. – Right.
-天啊 我太兴奋了 -你去哪里
– Oh God, I’m so excited! – Where are you going?
-我要吐了 -等等 我们想…
– I’m going to puke. – Wait, we wanted…
我们想跟你们谈个条件
We wanted to make you an offer.
任何人如果愿意 可以把股份留在公♥司♥
Anyone who wants to can keep his share in the company.
我们要做些革命性的事情
We’re doing something revolutionary.
比如说呢
Like what?
我们将走出激烈的竞争
We’ll step out of the rat race.
我们会用我们赢来的钱
We’ll take the money we won and…
做些实实在在的事情
We’ll make something real.
比如说呢
Like what?
我们可以买♥♥地
We could buy land.
我们可以创造一个金钱不是万能的地方
We could create a place where money isn’t everything.
我们可以自己种植食物 然后进行交易
We could grow our own food. We could trade.
我们可以真正做到可持续发展
We could be truly sustainable.
我们可能只有几个人
And we might only be a few,
但是千里之行始于足下
but all big ideas started small.
大家都知道我们不能再这样了 明白吗
And people know that we can’t go on like this, you see?
我们是革命者
We are the revolutionaries!
我们是星星之火 却可以燎原
We are the sand in the gears.
-保罗 -我们要打破现有的规则
– Paul? Paul! – We’ll throw the wrench in the works!
-保罗 -我们会… 干嘛
– Paul! – We will… What is it?
美国人刚刚发布了娜娜
The Americans just released Nana.
什么
What?
戴维·扎克曼再一次改变了世界
“David Zuckerman once again revolutionized the world.
从昨晚开始 七亿手♥机♥
Since last night, 700 million mobile phones
安装了他的革命性语♥音♥识别应用娜娜
can install his revolutionary voice recognition app Nana.”
你好 罗尼
Hello, Ronnie.
你们准备好踏入未来了吗
Are you ready to step into the future?
14!
怎么了
What?
好的 一定要带些东西回家
Alright, be sure to take something home.
我要拿这些去还债
I’m paying off my debts with this.
因为…
Because…
这是我应得的
I deserve it.
贝蒂 让我请你喝一杯
Hey Betty, let me buy you a drink.
不 我喝醉了总是乱来
No, when I’m drunk I always want to make out.
-你已经喝醉了 -是吗
– You are drunk. – Really?
是的
Yes.
结束了
It’s over.
是的
Yup.
-所以我们也经历了这些 -什么
– So we got to experience that too. – What?
富有
Being rich.
它让我很紧张

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章1917
下一篇文章原钻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!