O’donnell, save something for the game.
奥唐奈 留点劲儿比赛
I’m just warming up, coach.
我在热身 教练
Just talked to the Scout again. He’s coming tonight.
刚刚又和球探谈了 他今晚来
You play half the game. I know you’re capable of.
你打满半场 我知道你行
He’s prepared to offer you a full scholarship.
他打算提供给你全额奖学金
Free ride to college and the world’s your oyster, kid.
大学的免费直通车 孩子 你的前途很光明
Thanks, coach.
谢谢 教练
All right, jockstraps, let’s gather up. Picture time.
好啦 队员们 集♥合♥ 合影
Try not to break the camera.
都给我上镜点
We gotta hang on. Ned’s not here yet.
等会儿 内德还没来
Who cares? He’s the water boy.
管他的 他不过是送水的
That doesn’t matter, because he’s part of the team.
这无所谓 但他是队里的一员
Sorry I’m late! Sorry I’m late!
对不起 我迟到了
But what kind of dungeon master would I be
如果我在和怪兽的大战中
if I left my party in the middle
中途开溜
of a battle with a hippogriff?
我算哪门子的地下城主
Check it out, it’s Merlin in the girlin.
瞧瞧 女孩版的麦林(亚瑟王中的魔法师)
Um, Ned, Ned, look, I’m your best friend, all right,
内德 我是你最好的朋友
And I’ll always have your back.
我一直站在你这边
But there’s only so much I can do
但当你穿着袍子出现时
when you show up in a dress.
我只有一件事能做
O’donnell. How about you and boy George
奥唐奈 你和小乔治
join us for this picture?
该归队了吧
Yep. Yep. Just one sec.
是的 当然 稍等
Give the little guy the sign, please. Here we are.
请把牌子给那个小子 好啦
Nice, guys. Scoot up in back.
很好 后面的往前一点
Come on, you gotta look pretty
你们得把最帅的一面
for the ladies, right? Come on.
展现给那些女孩子们 对吧
Yeah. let’s do it. Three, two, one.
很好 开拍了 3 2 1
Hey, vanilla ice.
喂 香草冰(著名歌♥手)
We got a game here. Let’s bring it in.
我们还要比赛 让我们开场吧
Man, I had to. I had to.
伙计 我是被逼的 我是被逼的
Oh, man, over there.
伙计 瞧那边
Who is that stone-cold fox?
那个冷冰冰的狐狸精是谁
Oh, it’s my girlfriend.
是我女朋友
Take no prisoners, bro.
把他们一网打尽 老兄
Oh, hey, there’s my girl.
我的女孩来啦
I’m glad you’re here, Scar.
我真高兴你来了 斯嘉
This whole Scout thing has me wicked nervous.
球探要来 搞得我超紧张
I just feel like my whole future’s riding on this game.
我觉得我的未来就指望这场比赛了
Yeah. yeah, I know how you feel.
是啊 我明白你的感受
Yeah? Is everything…? Everything’s cool, right?
真的 一切…一切都好吗
Oh, yeah. Everything’s totally copacetic.
是啊 一切都好极了
Totally? Totally.
都好 都好
O’donnell.
奥唐奈
I gotta go. See you.
我得上场了 回见
You okay?
你还好吧?
We can talk about it later. No. Just tell me.
我们可以赛后再谈 不 就现在
It’s your big night. Go enjoy it.
今晚对你很重要 你该尽情享受
I can’t enjoy it unless you tell me what’s going on.
除非你告诉我怎么了否则我无法享受它
Okay.
好吧
O’donnell!
奥唐奈!
Wake up!
清醒点
O’donnell!
奥唐奈!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Scar! Scar, hey.
斯嘉 等等
Hey, Scarlet.
斯嘉丽
Hey, hey. Hey, what are you doing?
喂 你在干什么
Mike, what are you doing?
麦克 你在干什么
Look, you and me, we’re in this together, okay?
听着 你和我 我们一起面对这件事 好不好
But the game. That’s your future.
但是这场比赛 是你的未来
No, the baby’s my future.
不 这个婴儿才是我的未来
That’s crazy. You’re my future.
你疯了 你是我的未来
I can’t let you throw this all away. I won’t let you.
我不能让你抛弃这一切 我不会让你这么做
Thank you for letting me stay here, Ned.
谢谢你让我住这 内德
Oh, yeah. No problem.
不客气 没什么
You good on the cap’n? I’m good on the captain.
你吃的惯麦片吗 吃的惯 很好
Hey, Mike?
麦克
Mike, I can tell you’re down, but trust me on this.
麦克 我知道你很沮丧 但是有点你得相信我
You’re looking at Scarlet
你在等斯嘉丽
kicking you out of the house…
把你踢出家门
And the kids wanting nothing
而事实上孩子们
to do with you as a negative, when in fact…
不愿和你在一起 这也是不利因素
I guess it’s mostly negative, isn’t it? Well, yeah.
我猜大多都对你不利 是啊
I had no upside for that.
我想不出有利的
Hey! You’re getting that big promotion today, right?
今天是你升职的大日子对吧
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 是的
Today everything turns around for me.
今天是我转运的一天
Knock them dead.
给他们好看
I love you!
我爱你
So anyway…
所以不管怎样
…the way corporate wants us to spin it…
公♥司♥让我们拖延时间
…is that maybe, in certain situations…
这种方式 可能就像在某些情况下
…a four-hour erection isn’t such a terrible thing.
四小时的持续勃起并没那么糟
OK. Next staff.
好了 下一件事
As most of you know,today I am proud
正如绝大多数人所知 今天我将荣幸
to be naming our new Regional Sales Manager.
任命我们的新地区销♥售♥主管
Here we go.
来吧
You know I’ve been in the pharmaceutical game
我已经在制药业这行里
for almost two years now…
打拼了近两年了
And people always ask me
人们总是问我
“What’s it take to be an RSM?”
如何成为地区销♥售♥主管
Leadership.
领导力
Courage.
勇气
Integrity.
正直
But most importantly, dedication to this company.
但最重要的是 对公♥司♥的无私奉献
So congratulations. Mike.
所以恭喜 麦克
Mike, if you could slide to your left
麦克 如果你能往左靠一靠
so I can congratulate our new RSM,
我就可以恭喜我们的新地区销♥售♥主管了
Wendy!
温蒂!
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
Go out there and push some pills, my peeps.
出去庆贺吧 女士们
Good job, baby!
干得好 宝贝
Bye-bye, thanks.
再见 谢谢
See you at practice.
看你的表现
Mike. What’s crack-a-lacking, coz?
麦克 怎么有事吗 兄弟
Well, I’ll tell you what’s crack-a-lacking.
我来告诉你怎么了
Are you kidding me?
你耍我吧?
Wendy’s been here two months. I’ve been here 16 years.
温蒂在这干了2个月 我已经干了16年了
I got the best numbers on the team.
我是组里干得时间最长的
You should think of it as a compliment.
你可以把这看作对你的赞赏
Think of it as us saying,
就像我们说
“You’re just too valuable to promote.”
升职已无法体现你的价值
You little…
你这个小…
Hey, buddy. No, no, no, I got time.
你好 老兄 不 不 不 我有时间
I know, right? Look, listen,
我知道 听着
she was my doubles par…
他是我的双…
So many girls and only one promotion,
这么多人 就一个提升名额
Nobody get jealous. But you guys are so supportive.
没人嫉妒 你们太支持我了
But, Wendy, you did it. Thank you.
温蒂 这是你应得的 谢谢
Wendy! Wendy! Wendy!
温蒂 温蒂!
You guys! Omg.
服了你们了 天啊
Oh, and it gets better,
还有好戏呢
because we are going to t.g.i. friday’s!
因为我们要去星期五狂欢
Shut up!
不是吧
Mike O’donnell.
麦克·奥唐奈
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No. But I know you.
不 但我认识你
Oh, yeah?
是吗
High school star.
高中明星

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!