Never quite lived up to your potential.
潜力无限
Sooner or later you all come back to the old school.
迟早你会回到这所学校
Stand there and look at the picture of the glory days…
站在这 凝望过去那些辉煌日子的照片
…wondering what might have been.
猜想原本会是什么样子
Seems to me you guys are living in the past.
在我看来 你们都活在过去
Well, of course I want to live in the past.
我当然想回到过去
It was better there.
那的生活更好
I’ll bet you wish you had it to do all over again.
我打赌你想重来一次
You got that right.
你说中了
You’re sure about that?
你确定
Oh, yeah.
确定
Dad. Hi, Mr.O’donnell.
老爸 你好 奥唐奈先生
Ladies. What are you doing here?
小姐们好啊 你在这干嘛
Oh, I was just talking to…
我刚刚在和…
…nobody.
…没什么
Doesn’t matter.
别管了
I got off work early,
我今天下班早
and I thought we could get ice cream.
我想我们可以一起去吃冰激凌
Together?
一起?
Why? Just go get your brother, okay?
为什么 叫上你弟弟 好吧
Do you need anything else?
还需要别的吗
No, we’re fine.
不了 谢谢
What’s the matter? This used to be your favorite place.
怎么了 你们以前最喜欢这了
We used to come here for your birthday.
我们曾来这给你过生日
Yeah. When I was, like, 8.
没错 那时我才8岁
So, Al, basketball season’s coming up.
艾尔 篮球赛季就要来了
You ready? Yeah.
你准备好了 是的
Been working on that outside shot?
在练习外线投篮吗
Passing? Good.
传球 很好
Dribbling? Really good.
运球 很好
Good’s not going to get you a scholarship.
只是好没法让你拿到奖学金
I meant, it’s great. It’s great, Dad. It’s great.
我是说 好极了 好极了 老爸 非常好
That’s my boy. Remember, it’s not how big you are.
不愧是我儿子 记住 不在于你的身材有多壮
It’s how big you play.
而在于比赛中如何最大限度发挥你的作用
Right up here.

Maggie got into Georgetown.
玛姬被乔治敦大学录取了
Maggie, that’s awesome.
玛姬 太棒了
Can you turn down the?
你能把这调小点声吗
Okay, guys, see you soon.
好的 孩子们 回见
Love you. Nice chatting with you.
我爱你们 很高兴和你们聊天
What the hell are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hey, that’s my stuff.
那是我的
Why are you destroying our yard?
你干嘛毁了我们的院子
It’s not our yard. It’s my yard, remember?
这不是我们的院子 是我的 记得吗
You took the road not taken. And I get the yard.
你选了马路 所以院子归我了
I’m going to turn it into a showpiece for my clients.
我要把它变成给我客户的示范地
Clients of what? Landscape design.
什么客户 园艺设计
Landscape design?
园艺设计
I’m going to show people what I can do.
我要向人们展示我能做的
Yeah, well, the divorce isn’t final
好吧 但是离婚
for another two weeks,
两周后才生效
So you do have no right.
所以你还没权利
Really? So I’ve spent the last 18 years
是吗 过去18年我一直在
of my life listening to you whine about the things
听你抱怨说如果不是我的话
you could’ve done without me, and I have no right?
你能做什么 你却说我没权利
It’s just I put a lot of work into this yard.
只是 我花了很多心血在这
Did you?
是吗
Really? Like the barbeque pit?
是吗 比如那个烤肉专用坑
Yeah.
是的
The way I remember that is that
根据我的记忆
you spent about an hour working on it…
你曾花一个小时弄好它
…and then you spent the next two days
却在接下来两天里
complaining about if you had gone to college,
抱怨说如果你上了大学
you could’ve hired someone to do it.
你就可以雇个人做
I don’t think it was a whole two days.
没两天吧
Or the hammock over here.
那边的吊床呢
Yeah.
怎么了
I think you quit that one
我想你之所以放弃那个
because you just decided not to try anymore.
是因为你已决定不再尝试
Look, try to see things from my point of view.
试着站在我的立场看待这一切
I am extremely disappointed with my life.
我对我的人生失望透顶
I never asked you to marry me.
我从没要求你娶我
Yeah, but I did.
没有 但我这么做了
You don’t have to do me any more favors, then.
那今后你不用再帮我什么了
We’re not going to hold each other back anymore, okay?
我们也不会再去挽回对方了
Scar… I’ll see you at court, okay? At the trial.
斯嘉 我们法庭上见 听审时
Scarlet.
斯嘉丽
Naomi!
内奥蜜
You came. Of course I came.
你来了 当然我会来
What bridesmaid would I be
如果我不在你离婚时陪伴你
if I didn’t hold your hand during the divorce?
我还算什么伴娘
Now, just remember. The first one’s always the hardest.
现在 记住 第一次总是最难的
Mike. Naomi.
麦克 奈奥蜜
Naomi. I don’t care.
是内奥蜜 管你叫什么
Let’s get going. We got to get you ready.
我们走 我们得让你做好准备
Back on the market.
重回这行
Yeah, I’m a real catch.
没错 我很在行
Single mom with two teenage kids
单身母亲带着两个十几岁的孩子
and manure caked under my fingernails.
却不得不去摆弄肥料
You’ll do great. You got the butt of a 12-year-old boy.
你能行的 你能把12岁的男孩搞上♥床♥
That’s terrific. I hope our daughter heard that.
好极了 希望我们的女儿能听到
When was the last time you waxed?
你多久没做♥爱♥了
Bye, Mike.
再见 麦克
Bye.
再见
You’re sure about that?
你确定吗
Jesus.
上帝
Hey! Get off of there!
快下来
Oh, No. Hello?
不 能听到吗
Hello?! Hello?!
听到了吗 听到了吗
What the?
那是…
Oh, no!
不要啊
Oh, man.
天啊
Ned?
内德?
Thief!
小偷
No, no, no, Ned! Ned, no, no, no! It’s me!
不 不 内德 不 不 是我
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Ned?
内德
Oh, wow. I feel great.
感觉好极了
What are you doing? No, Ned.
你想干嘛 别啊 内德
No.
不要
No, no, no, Ned!
不 不 不 内德
Ned! Come on! It’s me, it’s Mike!
内德 拜托 是我 我是麦克
Ned, Ned,I’m telling you, I’m telling you!
内德 听我说 听我说!
Stop it!Stop it! Now!
住手 马上给我住手
An elegant weapon…
一把优雅的武器
…from a more civilized time.
来自一个更为文明的时代
Hey, it’s me! It’s Mike O’donnell, your best friend!
是我 我是麦克·奥唐奈 你最好的朋友
You have an undescended testicle.
你有隐睾
Googleable!
谷歌♥上能查到
Ned!
内德
You helped me cheat on my math test, but I got caught.
数学考试时你帮我作弊 但我被抓住了
Public record!
公共记录上有
You asked princess Leia to junior prom.
你邀请莱亚公主参加中学舞会
Covered by the local news.
地区新闻上报道了
I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!
我喘不过气来了 我喘不过气来了
Please.
拜托
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
No, no, no.
不 不 不要
Ned, Ned.
内德 内德
Oh, my god.
天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!