当心有刺
Mind the thorns.
没看到带马鞍的马
Don’t see any saddle horses.
我看到几匹
I’ve got a few.
带马鞍了吗
Got a few saddles, too?
这些家伙们种地更在行吧
These sons of bitches are plow drivers.
我们早都告诉过你了
We warned you.
没有他们我们反而更好
Hell, we’re better off without ’em.
他们会骑马吗
Can any of ’em ride?
我知道一个会骑马的
I got one can ride.
是那些水的原因
It’s the water.
喝之前你得煮开
You have to boil it before you drink it.
不要喝
Don’t drink it.
去给闪电套鞍
Go saddle Lightning.
她喝了生水 生病了
She’s sick. From the water.
他们都病了
They all are.
去给闪电套鞍
Go saddle Lightning.
你在给他们煮茶么
You making them tea?
这些可怜人喝了生水
These poor people don’t know to boil water.
我要明天很晚才回来
I’ll be gone ’till tomorrow late.
注意安全
Be careful.
如果有麻烦 散♥弹♥枪♥就在马车下面
Shotgun’s under the buckboard if there’s trouble.
有麻烦 派克莱尔出场就够了
I have Claire if there’s trouble.
克莱尔只会让情况雪上加霜
Claire usually makes things worse.
我要带走艾尔莎
I’m taking Elsa…
你要干嘛
You’re what?
我们人手不够 需要她帮忙
This bunch is short on riders and we need her.
我不同意 但你好像也没在征求我同意
I’d object, but it sounds like you’re not asking my permission.
是没有 女士
No, ma’am, I am not.
你一直把她当男子汉养
How am I supposed to make her a lady
我还怎么教她做淑女啊
when you keep treating her like a man?
这世上淑女够多了
Plenty of ladies in this world.
但真正的男子汉却不多
Pretty short on decent men, though.
这话我都不知道怎么接了
How am I supposed to respond to that?
路上会很晒
Sun’ll be fierce.
会被吹掉的
It’ll blow off.
来 绑好
Here, tie it down.
这是干吗用的
What’s that for?
不确定
Not sure.
但真到用的时候 我不希望你没有
But I’d sure hate you don’t have it when we find out.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
他们回来早了
They’re back early.

Yep.
这些人是谁
Who are they?
我们的好运气 队长
A stroke of luck there, Captain.
真见鬼 韦德
Goddamn, Wade.
你们这样像强盗一样闯过来
If there’s a better way to get shot I don’t know it,
是想挨枪子儿了吗
chargin’ in here like a bunch of fucking bandits.
我见过你的枪法 要我说 强盗们很安全
We’ve seen you shoot, Grady. I think the bandits are safe.
你们要围猎野牛吗
Y’all hunting strays?
野生的 见过吗
Wild ones. Seen any?
见过一些
Yeah, some.
野牛们总爱找英国奶牛
Them wild bulls pester them English cows pretty good.
肯定是被它们味道吸引了
Must be the way they smell.
我没闻出来不同 但我也不是牛
All smell the same to me, but I ain’t a bull.
你的人很很擅长捕牛
Your crew’s pretty light to gather wild cattle.
能帮忙吗 我会付钱
Could use the help. We’ll pay.
不用 我们正需要清理些
No need. We need to clear some out.
你们可以跟我们来营地
Y’all best come on up to camp.
走吧
Come on.
见到你真高兴 韦德
Good to see you, Wade.
我差点一枪崩了你
Almost fucking shot you.
哦耶 我加注
Whoo, yeah, I got you one.
你赌多少
What you got here?
我赌双倍
I bet you double.

Woo.
去了阿比林之后你居然还有钱可赌
I’m surprised you got anything to bet at all after Abilene.
牛仔的钱去了那个地方可不够花啊
That town is hard on a cowboy’s wallet.
你们最好离那个混♥蛋♥远点
We stay away from that son of a bitch.
它会像虱子一样咬住你不放
It’ll suck on you like a tick.
你最好眼睛睁大点
You better bat your eyes…
就算我们把牛群弄到马车上 我们也守不住
Even if we get a herd to the wagons, we can’t hold it.
只有我们雇了一些枪手和打手才能离开
We can’t leave till we’ve hired some guns and some hands.
那些德国人得学会守住自己的东西 托马斯
These Germans gotta learn to hold their own, Thomas.
不然他们活不到最后
Or they won’t survive the trip.
我们都活不下来
None of us will.
他们差点死在河边了
They’re barely surviving the river
他们不能在离城五英里远扎营
and they ain’t camped five miles from town.
没其他可雇佣的人了
There ain’t no one to hire.
那我们就不走了
Then we don’t go.
你可以留下 我要走
You can stay. I’m going.
我想在最后看它一次
I want to see it one last time.
在那里被开垦
Before it’s settled.
被摧毁之前
Before it’s ruined.
你看了它之后呢 怎么办
After you see it, then what?
那我就不在乎了
Then I don’t care.
这个世界可以把我生吞活剥了
The world can open up and eat me.
我也不在乎
I don’t give a shit.
那是干什么的
What’s that for?
防蛇的
Well, it’s for snakes.
这样蛇就不会过来了
They won’t cross it.
那你呢
What about you?
亲爱的 我这么久没洗澡了
Honey, I’m so far away from a bath
蛇闻了也不爱吃
ain’t no snake gonna curl up next to me.
Ah…
Mm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
带上我
For bringing me.
带上你不是什么礼物
Hm. Bringing you ain’t a gift.
因为我们需要你
We need you.
那么 谢谢你
So, thank you.
那些牛是野牛
These cattle are wild.
那些公牛会顶你
These bulls will hook you.
千万别在灌木丛里碰到公牛
Don’t get caught up in the brush with one.
你赶走那头想赶的牛
You push the ones that want to be pushed,
其它的不要管
the rest we leave behind.
你必须听我这句话
I need you to hear me on that.

Yes.
我相信你
I trust you.
知道今天是什么日子吗
Know what today is?
不知道
I don’t know.
大概是周四
Thursday, maybe?
18年前的今天
Eighteen years-ago on this day,
李在阿波马托克斯村威尔默·麦克莱恩的家中
Lee surrendered to Grant in the home of Wilmer Mclean
威尔默·麦克莱恩是来自弗吉尼亚的美国批发杂货商
他在弗吉尼亚州马纳萨斯附近的住所参与了1861年的第一次马纳萨斯战役
战斗结束后,他移居弗吉尼亚州的阿波马托克斯以逃避战争,以为那是安全的
向格兰特投降
in the village of Appomattox.
一年之后 我出生了
A year later, I was born.
那是1883年4月9日 周一
It was Monday, April 9th, 1883,
周一是我生日
Monday was my birthday.
对 周四
Yeah, Thursday.
我想你说得对
I think you’re right.
嘿 醒醒
Hey. Wake up.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
他已经准备备好鞍了
He’s already saddled.
我会跟着你
I’ll follow you.
我看不见
I can’t see.
跟着你前面那匹马
Follow the horse in front of you
看着它的马蹄在石头上发亮
and watch its hooves sparking off the rocks.
我们从这里排队出发
We’ll ride out in a line from here.
我们走的时候会放下你
I’ll drop you off as we go.
等我准备好 我会呼喊大家
When I’m set, I’ll call out.
下一个人也是这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!