No.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
帮他们赶牛去吧
Go help them hold the cattle.
我跟她谈谈
Let me talk with her.
你不想走?
You don’t want to go?
你们要去哪 詹姆斯
Where are you going, James?
你觉得那里能有什么
What do you think is waiting for you out there?
伊甸园吗
Eden?
伊甸园是个花♥园♥
Eden is a garden.
这里没有花♥园♥
There are no gardens here.
你可以种花 建造个花♥园♥
You plant gardens. You build them.
不行 花匠才会打理花♥园♥詹姆斯
No, gardeners plant gardens, James.
我们不是花匠
We are not gardeners.
你会死在这的
You’ll die here.
你这话听着像是警告
You say that like it’s a warning.
我活着还有什么意义 詹姆斯
What do I have left to live for, James?
我生了七个孩子
I have had seven children…
他们最后都死了
and they have all ended up just like this one.
就在我跪着的地下长眠
In the dirt I kneel beside.
我跪够了
I am done kneeling.
我准备好躺下了
I am ready to lay down.
我不能把你一个人扔下
Well, I can’t just leave you here.
这是个自♥由♥的国家 不是吗
Well, it’s a free country, remember?
你没权利决定 这是我的权利 我已经决定了
It is not your decision to make. It is mine. And I have made it.
那再见了 克莱尔
Goodbye, Claire.
见鬼去吧 詹姆斯
God damn you, James.
让你和你的梦想都见鬼去吧
God damn you and your dreams.
开拔 托马斯
Move ’em, Thomas!
走吧
Let’s go.
你就留她在那了
You let her stay?
我没让她做任何事 我没权利做决定
I didn’t let her do anything. That choice ain’t mine.
别回头
Don’t look back.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我会追上你们的
I’ll catch up.
留在马车里 儿子
Stay in the wagon, son.
我想还是留在你身边
Figure I’d stick around.
确保你不会淹死在河里
Make sure you don’t drown in a river.
你不是说配不上我的美貌吗
Thought I was too pretty for you.
的确 但是我也不怎么喜欢按常理出牌 所以
You are, but I’m pretty short on common sense, so…
我曾经想过自己未来丈夫的样子
I’ve painted a picture of my husband in my mind…
跟你长得可不一样
And he don’t look like you.
我可是个牛仔 女士
Well, I’m a cowboy, ma’am.
我们可不会长得跟别人丈夫一样
We don’t look like nobody’s husband.
但如果你丈夫不在身边
But we’re the ones you think about
你肯定会想起我
when your husband ain’t around.
走吧
Come on.
没办法拦住她吗
No way to stop her?
为什么要拦
For what?
我也自掘坟墓了
I’ve dug my share alone.
我也是 但不希望别人跟我一样
So have I, and wouldn’t wish it on anybody.
我敬佩她的勇气
I admire her courage.
-那不是勇气 -是勇气
– It wasn’t courage. – Yes, it was.
本来是一段旅程 却变成了一场撤退
What began as a journey had become a retreat.
撤向未知的世界
Into the unknown.
撤向深渊
We were backing into the abyss,
如此担心那些罪恶会如影随形
so worried our sins would follow us,
我们继续向前 来不及后看
we didn’t bother watching where we walked.
我们的身后已是悬崖峭壁
And behind us was a cliff.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!