You understand that?
明白吗?
We’re taking you to Contention.
我们要带你去肯塔辛镇
Putting you on the 3:10 to Yuma day after tomorrow.
送你上后天3点10分去犹马镇的火车
You shouldn’t have told him that.
你不该告诉他的
Relax, friend.
别紧张 哥们
Now if we get separated, I know where to meet up.
如果咱们走散了 我知道该去哪来会合
I’d like to thank you for your hospitality, ma’am.
谢谢你的招待 女士
Hope I can send your husband back all right.
希望我能把你丈夫平安送回
What did Ben Wade mean about sending Pa back all right?
他说要送爸平安回来是什么意思?
Was he saying he was gonna kill him?
是说要杀了爸爸吗?
Ben Wade don’t have to lift a finger.
本·韦德连个指头都不用动
His gang will do it for him.
他的手下会替他动手
Your father can take care of himself.
你父亲会照顾好自己的
So…
那…
Were you conscripted into Lincoln’s army, Mr. Evans,
埃文斯先生你是被征召加入林肯的军队的吗?
Or did you volunteer?
还是你主动参军的?
Neither.
都不是
Maybe both.
可能都是
What does that mean?
那说明什么?
Means I was a volunteer,
说明我当年
in the Massachusetts State Guard.
是自愿加入麻省的警卫队
Then, in ’62,
到62年的时候
the federal government was running low on men,
联邦军队缺人
so they called in the state militias
就征召我入伍了
To protect Washington.
去保卫华盛顿
And that’s when you got hurt.
你就是在那里负伤的
What are you doing out here, Dan?
你跟来这里干吗?
You got a family to protect.
你要保护你的家人啊
You’re not a lawman.
你不是执法人员
You don’t work for the railroad,
也不是铁路公♥司♥的人
like Mr. Shiny Shoes over there.
不像那边那位鞋子擦得光亮亮的哥们
You’re not a Pinkerton.
你也不是镖师
Maybe I don’t like the idea of men like you on the loose.
可能我就是无法容忍♥你这样的人逍遥法外
It’s man’s nature to take what he wants, Dan.
取其所需是人类天性啊
That’s how we’re born.
我们天生就如此
Well, I make an honest living.
我活的正大光明
It might be honest, but I don’t think it’s much of a living.
是啊 但活得也太苦了啊
You must be hurting bad for money to take this job.
你肯定很缺钱才会接这个活
Go to sleep.
睡吧
I imagine debt puts a lot of pressure on a marriage.
我猜 债务让你的婚姻产生不少矛盾吧
You imagine?
你猜?
What would you know about marriage?
你知道什么婚姻?
We can’t all be cutthroats and thieves.
不可能所有人都去做土匪强盗
I know if I was lucky enough to have a wife like Alice,
如果我够运气娶到爱丽丝那样的老婆
I’d treat her a whole lot better than you do, Dan.
我一定会好好待她 比你好得多
I’d feed her better, buy her pretty dresses,
我会让她吃好穿好
wouldn’t make her work so hard.
不用她辛苦干活
Yeah, I’ll bet Alice was a real pretty girl before she married you.
她嫁给你之前肯定很漂亮吧
Shut up about my wife.
闭嘴 别再说我妻子了
You shut up about her.
给我闭嘴
You say one more word,
你再说一个字
and I’ll cut you down right here.
我就剁了你
Right here.
就在这里
I like this side of you, Dan.
我喜欢你这一面
Mr. Evans.
埃文斯先生
Okay.

lt’s my watch now.
该换我看守了
They’re gonna hang me in the mornin’
我明早将被绞死
Before the night is done
天都还没亮
They’re gonna hang me in the mornin’
我明早将被绞死
I’ll never see the sun
再也看不见太阳
I suppose it’s too much to ask for a little quiet.
想要你安静点恐怕是要求太高了吧
The way I figured it…
如果不是你…
Is I’d be asleep in my own bed right now
我现在应该躺在自己的床上睡觉
If it weren’t for you.
都是因为你
So if I got to be up,
如果我没有觉睡
well, then, you’re damn well gonna be up with me, too
你也别想睡
Ben Wade.
本·韦德
They’re gonna hang me in the mornin’
我明早将被绞死
Before the night is done
天都还没亮
Hang me in the mornin’
我明早将被绞死
I’ll never see the sun
我就再也看不见太阳了
Son of a bitch!
他妈的!
Enough.
够了
Enough!
够了!
That’s enough, McElroy.
够了 迈克埃尔罗伊
We have to bury him.
我们得把他埋了
Take the time to dig one grave,
慢慢挖
might as well dig one for yourself.
顺便给你自己也挖一个吧
Let’s go.

Mount up.
上马
Gonna hang me in the mornin’
我明早将被绞死
I’ll never see the sun
再也看不到太阳了
Don’t you worry there, Boss.
别急 老大
We’re gonna get you outta there in a second.
我们马上救你出去
Charlie!
查理!
Wait! Wait!
等一下!
Sutherland.
萨瑟兰
Jackson.
杰克逊
No.

No.

Don’t do this.
别这样
Don’t do this.
不要啊
Where is he? Open the door.
他在哪? 开门
Open the door. Let me outta here, God damn it.
开门 让我出去 妈的
Where did they take him? I don’t know.
他们带他去哪了? 我不知道啊
Mister,
先生
you better tell me,
你最好
where they took him,
告诉我他们带他去哪了
or you will burn.
不然你就烧成炭了
Contention. All right?
肯塔辛镇 行了吧?
They’re going to Contention.
他们要去肯塔辛镇
They’re gonna put him on the 3:10 to Yuma Prison tomorrow.
他们明天要送他上3点10分开往犹马镇的押解列车
Let me outta here!
放我出去!
Contention is,
肯塔辛镇
80 miles back the other way.
要反方向往回走80英里
We’d have to about kill our horses.
我们的马♥会♥吃不消的
So we’ll buy new ones.
马累死了再买♥♥新的
Charlie…
查理…
It’s his own fault he got caught.
被抓到都怪他自己
He made a mistake.
自食其果
You think you could do a better job leading this crew?
你觉得自己当头儿更合适?
Maybe.
有可能
You forgotten what he done for us.
你别忘了他为我们做过什么
We’re going to Contention.
我们去肯塔辛
Can’t say I didn’t warn you.
别说我没警告过你
There’s a shortcut we could take.
这里有条近路可以走
Shortcut?
近路?
Through the pass.
穿隧♥道♥
Takes you right through to Contention.
直通肯塔辛
Why didn’t you say something before?
你怎么不早说?
That’s Apache country.
那是印第安人的地盘
I thought the government gave them land.
土地是政♥府♥给他们的
These are the ones refused to go.
这里有人不想从那走
I wouldn’t take that pass.
要是我就不会从那走
Oh, you’d like us to take the long way?
哦 你然想我们走远路?
That’s right. And let your boys catch us?
没错 然后让你的弟兄们追上来
Mr. Butterfield, the Apache that live in that pass
巴特菲尔德先生 那里的印第安人
Are the ones that stayed to fight.
都是负隅顽抗的一群
They enjoy killing.
他们嗜血成性

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!